If you want to extend your Wi-Fi range in the home, its one techie task. This best wireless access points will make all the difference in the home. If you would like to connect to the internet at high speeds anywhere in your house, then you need to have an access point. These pocket-size pieces will do a great job to help you extend the signal from your router. There will not be any dead spots anymore that will lead to endless buffering and stalling. They are the perfect solution you can find to help your need. We have made a collection of the best here for you to choose your choice. Hope you will enjoy our post and get the solution to your home network.
Check this out to see : The Top 10 Best Budget Wireless Routers in 2019
- Best Wireless Access Points in 2019
- Wireless Access Points | Range In The Home
- 10. TP-Link Wireless N300 2T2R Access Point
- 9. TP-Link N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router
- 8. ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router (RT-N12)
- 7. AC1200 Dual Band Mini Wi-Fi Repeater
- 6 TP-Link EAP225 V3 Wireless MU-MIMO
- 5. NETGEAR Insight Wi-Fi Access Point (WAC510)
- 4. Securifi Almond – (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen WiFi Wireless Router
- 3. TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Wi-Fi Access Point (EAP245)
- 2. NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 (R6700)
- 1. Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600
Best Wireless Access Points in 2019
Wireless Access Points | Range In The Home
10. TP-Link Wireless N300 2T2R Access Point
The TP-Link is among the best wireless access points with 300Mbps transmission rate. It brings a smooth wireless N experience. Supports also various operating modes. Enables you to easily setup a WPA encrypted connection which is secure just at the push of a QSS button. Offers up to 30-meter power over Ethernet capability that enables flexible deployment.
- 300Mbps wireless transmission
- Supports operating mode that is multiple
- Ethernet capability is over 100 feet
- The setup is easy
- The connection is secure
9. TP-Link N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router
The TP-Link N300 is also among the best wireless access points which is pocket size N router for effortless traveling. You can create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot so easily and share with your family and friends. The power supply is external. A speed of 300Mbps Wi-Fi on the 2.4GHz band is available. This is for lag-free video streaming and gaming. It has a USB port that enables powering via an external adapter. Additionally, it has password protection through pre-encryption sets.
- 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed on 2.4 GHz band
- Compatible with chrome cast
- Has a micro USB port
- Offers secure Wi-Fi hotspot
- Quickly offers hotspot
- Powering is via USB
8. ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router (RT-N12)
The ASUS 3 in 1 is among the best wireless access points that have 4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth. Enables powerful multi-tasking and has a throughput of 300Mbps. Wide coverage enablement by two detachable 5dBi antennas.
- Multiple 3 in one access points
- Has powerful multitasking
- Four SSIDs help in managing the bandwidth and access control
- Reliable, fast speed network
- Has 2T2R MIMO technology with two detachable 5dBi high antennas
- Latest antenna innovation in the use
7. AC1200 Dual Band Mini Wi-Fi Repeater
The AC 1200 Dual Band mini Wi-Fi router is also among the best Wi-Fi access points which offer a reliable wireless network of up to 1200bps. Enables you to enjoy HD video and game from anywhere. Meets all the requirements that you have for any wired Ethernet device. It boosts your existing Wi-Fi coverage.
- It is compatible with wireless N and AC.
- Convenient and also flexible
- 3 in 1 access point
- 1200Mbps high transmission rate
- Offers high transmission rate
- Has two Ethernet ports
- Compatible with wireless N and AC
6 TP-Link EAP225 V3 Wireless MU-MIMO
The TP-Link EAP225 V3 is another of the best wireless access points that support management VLAN for network management. MU-MIMO means that the access points transfer data simultaneously using multiple devices. This helps in speeding up the connections. Wi-Fi speeds of 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on the 5GHz.compatible with 802.3af and passive PoE support enables effortless deployment.
- Band steering automatically
- Faster connections
- Supports management VLAN
- Effortless and flexible
- 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speed
- Transfers data to multiple devices
5. NETGEAR Insight Wi-Fi Access Point (WAC510)
The NETGEAR Insight is another of the best wireless access points that enable easy management and set up. It also uses the insight cloud portal for login in, managing and troubleshooting. Network monitoring is from anywhere with a free mobile app or the premium desk GUI. It has high speed, density, and coverage and offers business-class security.
- 12V and 2.5 Amps power output
- Business class security
- Multi-gigabit Wi-Fi throughout
- 2×3 dual band 802.11 ac wave 2
- Maximum performance
- Easy setup and management
- High speed and coverage
4. Securifi Almond – (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen WiFi Wireless Router
The securifi Almond 3 minute setup is another of the best wireless access points that are easy to set up. This is the number one touchscreen router and does not need any PC/CD/Mac for the setup and management. Has multipurpose usage that enables it to become a primary Wi-Fi router. It does not have any build in DSL modem. Compatible with existing routers like Linksys.
- No built-in DSL
- Universal range extender mode
- Unlimited technical support with one-year limited warranty
- Setup in three minutes
- No PC/CD/Mac needed for setup
- Multi-purpose usage
3. TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Wi-Fi Access Point (EAP245)
TP-Link AC1750 is another of the best wireless access points which support power over Ethernet 802.3at. This enables convenient and affordable installation. Has band steering that automatically moves dual-band devices to the wider 5GHz band. Also has 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port. Requires vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 8 and Windows ten signals. The signal rate is 5GHz up to 1300Mbps. Faster connections are possible through band steering that moves band devices.
- Efficient guest authentication
- Band steering
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port
- TP-link auranet controller software
- 24/7 support
- Good signal rate
- Convenient and affordable installation
- Efficient guest authentication
2. NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 (R6700)
The Netgear R6700 Nighthawk has advanced features that enable lag-free gaming. Refer the user manual for steps on troubleshooting. Enables fast access to USB HDD with USB 3.0 port. This makes it one of the best wireless access points. The smart potential controls enable you to filter content and manage the screen time. The usage of any device anywhere is also monitored from anywhere.
- The 1GHz dual-core processor
- Good for homes with 12 or more Wi-Fi devices
- Has advanced features to enable lag-free gaming
- Fast access to USB HDD
- Lag-free gaming
- Enables fast access to USB HDD
- Smart potential controls
1. Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600
Has the next generation of the Wi-Fi MU-MIMO technology and 4×4 dual band. AC with maximum data rates to 2,53 Gbps. Also single point control and captive portal for a customized Wi-Fi hotspot. It is ideal to use as an access point, bridge and a range extender. MU-MIMO technology enables it to reduce bandwidth competition.
- Wireless AC technology
- Dual wireless bands
- MU-MIMO technology
- PoE+ technology
- Seamless roaming
- Single point control
- Captive portal enabling customized Wi-Fi hotspott
Having wireless access points WAPs, is very important for homes and offices. Especially if there is a lot of traffic on the wireless network. If you find your network becoming sluggish, please consider having one of the above best wireless access points as a solution. Having your regular router may not handle the situation as you expect it simultaneously. Hope you find one that suits your needs and budget from our list above.