Wireless access points for business have become quite very important devices. Wi-Fi connectivity network is crucial in business as most of the activities are usually done online. If the Wi-Fi is a little bit sluggish, the WAP can be an excellent solution. This is because sometimes the regular router cannot handle the pressure of several people who are using the internet at the same time. Something else that you may need to consider is that the router has limitation.
This is in regard to the range as compared to the Wireless access points. Wireless access points for business is such a good choice for boosting the range of the router by several feet.
Check this out: Top 10 Best Copier For Small Business in 2020
- What is Wireless Access Points (WAPs) for Business?
- Best Wireless Access Points for Business in 2020
- Wireless Access Points for Business Reviews
What is Wireless Access Points (WAPs) for Business?
Wireless access points for business is usually a hardware device or the configured node on the local area network/ LAN. It allows the wireless capable devices as well as the wired networks to be able to connect through the wireless standard. This includes Bluetooth or even Wi-Fi. WAPs have radio transmitters and antennae that usually facilitates the connectivity between the devices as well as the internet or even network.
Wireless access points can be used to provide network connectivity in either an office or even business. This allows the employees to be able to work anywhere in your office. Also remain connected to the network. Also, WAPs offers wireless internet even in general public places. Wireless access points for business are often thought in the context of 802 series of wireless standards. They are commonly referred to as Wi-Fi. Despite there being other wireless standards, a vast majority of time terms Wi-Fi hotspot and the WAP are usually synonymous.
In this aspect, we can discuss range extenders. Range extenders are usually perfect for the home Wi-Fi networks; they can be effective for the modern business. The main reason for this is that they do only support quite a limited range of devices at a time, and they do not exceed 20. This is the main reason why Wireless access points are such an excellent choice.
Why Should We Use Wireless Access Points?
As earlier stated, Wireless access points usually can easily handle more than 60 simultaneous connections each. By being able to install this in a business, users can be able to roam freely from one room to the other without necessarily experiencing any network interruptions. As they get to move from one building to the other, the devices usually shift seamlessly from a single access point to the other without dropping connection. They won’t even realize that they are switching between the networks.
When you have employees as well as guests who are connecting with the desktops, laptops, tablets or even mobile phones, twenty devices on the wireless network usually adds up very fast. At sixty (60), simultaneous connections each, the access points provide you with the freedom to scale number of devices that are supported on the network. This is just one of the many reasons why we use wireless access points.
Other reasons: selected access points including the clustering feature; one point from which IT administrators can easily view, configure, deploy as well as secure the Wi-Fi network as one entity. This saves them from a series of separate access point configurations.
Check this out if you are also looking for BEST NETWORK SWITCH IN 2020 – TOP CHOICES
Best Wireless Access Points for Business in 2020
Wireless Access Points for Business Reviews
4. TP-Link EAP225
Are you looking for the best Wireless Access Points for a business that is perfect for a small office, campuses, and even restaurants? TP-Link EAP225 is such an excellent choice. It has a band steering that does enhance the performance of the connected dual-band devices. High gain antennas to create a very powerful signal which can pass through the walls very easily.
- Easy mount Design: EAP’s low profile design, as well as the easy mount chassis, allows easy installation on any of the walls or even ceiling surface. It does allow it to be able to blend in with many interior decorating styles.
- Efficient Guest Authentication: Captive portal offers one convenient way of authentication for the Wi-Fi guests. This is by requesting them to do certain actions before the network access can be permitted.
- EAP controller software: You can manage as well as monitor very many EAPs with so much ease, all from a single location. The controller software of these Wireless Access Points for business offers an intuitive management interface.
- Superior Wi-Fi Speeds: Latest generation of the 802.11 ac Wi-Fi standards combines with the advanced 3×3 MIMO technology. This leads to a superior Wi-Fi speed and coverage over 5GHz and 2.4 GHz, wireless
- Unified Wi-Fi for the Multi-user Business environment: These Wireless Access Points for business have been engineered to be able to handle a very heavy multi-user in the large areas with no encounter with stability issues.
- Item Weight: 0.57 lb.
- Product Dimension: 7.1 x 1.9 x 7.1 inches.
3. Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-AC-Iw – 802.11 B/A/G/n/AC
Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-AC-Iw is a superb choice for the people who are looking for Wireless Access Points for business that is ideal for the deployment of very high-performance wireless networks. It features a breakthrough hardware performance and a sleek industrial design with the scalable enterprise Wi-Fi management. You can never go wrong when you purchase Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-AC-Iw Wireless Access Points for business.
- Scalable enterprise Wi-Fi Management: This is a revolutionary Wi-Fi System which does combine an enterprise performance with unlimited scalability as the central management controller.
- Dual Access Points have refined the industrial design, and the installation is very easy using mounting hardware that is included.
- Accessibility: It is easily accessible through the standard web browser, UniFi controller software which is very powerful software engine ideal for the high-density client deployments.
- Very much ideal for the new and the retrofit installations: UniFi AC in wall has been designed to convert the Ethernet wall jack into the dual band 802.11 ac access point with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- This access point can be able to turn the simple outlet into the access point, PoE power source, and the gigabit switch.
- Item Weight: 7 ounces.
- Product Dimension: 3.4 x 1 x 5.5 inches.
You might also be interested in our Best Routers For Small Office
2. D-Link DAP-1520
Do you want to eliminate the dead zones as well as extend range of the home Wi-Fi coverage with a with sleek Wireless Access Points for business? D-Link DAP 1520 is such an excellent choice. It has a bandwidth with a maximum of 300Mbps on 2.4 GHz and the 433 Mbps on 5GHz bands. It has dual band technology which aids to reduce interference from the nearby wireless signal band network for more improved performance as well as less resistance.
- Easy setup: Setting this device is quite simple. You can be able to use the one-touch configuration by being able to push WPS push button on DAP 1520.
- Backward compatible: the wireless 802.11/n/g/b/a standard ensures that it is very much compatible with the existing Wi-Fi devices.
- Dual band performance: The dual band technology aids in reducing the interference from the nearby wireless signals in home.
- Extended range: You can be able to place it anywhere in home to increase range of the wireless network.
- Next Generation AC750 Technology: An increased speed and reliability to ensure the coverage throughout home.
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces.
- Product Dimension: 2.2 x 1.4 x 3.6 inches
1. Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac
Do you need Wireless Access Points for business for both the indoor as well as outdoor use? This Ubiquiti device is excellent and delivers the maximum performance for all the needs that you have. It is packed with a weatherproof design and does dual feature band and the 3×3 MIMO technology.
- Design: It has a very small and sleek design, and you can be able to create the guest Wi-Fi.
- The newly designed UniFi controller do optimize the RF performance.
- Versatile design: It is a Gigabit and 802.3 of powered Access point that is suitable for the indoor as well as outdoor use.
- UniFi software is a very powerful engine that is ideal for the high-density client deployments needing low latency and a very high uptime Performance.
- UniFi virtual control plane does allow for the unlimited scalability under a centralized controller.
- Item Weight: 12.3 ounces.
- Product Dimension: 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.4 inches.
There is a lot that you may need to consider when you are purchasing Wireless access points for business. As always, the first question is to ask what you will be using it for; office, home, outdoor or even indoor access? Big business or even small business? Well, as for our case, it is for business. Other factors that you may need to consider include speed, range as well as security. Normally, the range is always listed regarding square feet. Speed gets to measure Mbps. Most of Wireless access point for business speed range 2.4 GHz and 5GHz.