Routers for small office have gone through a lot of revolution in the last few years. The models are providing dual or even sometimes triple band connectivity. They also have a slew of various features that are found on the far expensive models. The complexity, as well as the requirements that are needed for running the wireless network nowadays, does mean that best routers for small business have the more varied feature set as well as including the hardware which is often found in the computers. With the increase in variety, it can sometimes be very hard to make a wise decision on what to buy. Here are best routers for small office in 2019.
Check this out if you are also looking for BEST NETWORK CARDS IN 2019
- Best Routers for Small Office in 2019- Highly Recommend
- Routers for small office Reviews
- 8. Cudy AC1200 Dual Band Router
- 7. TP-Link Archer AC1200
- 6. TP-Link AC1900 Router
- 5. Linksys EA6350 Dual-Band
- 4. Synology RT2600AC
- 3. Cisco RV110W-A-NA-K9
- 2. TP-Link SafeStream TL-R600VPN
- 1. NETGEAR Orbi Pro AC3000
Best Routers for Small Office in 2019- Highly Recommend
Routers for small office Reviews
8. Cudy AC1200 Dual Band Router
If you are looking for a good performing and no-nonsense routers for small office, then Cudy AC1200 is an excellent choice. It does upgrade the network to the next generation Wi-Fi. With the combined wireless speed of maximum of 1200 Mbps, this device offers excellent speeds and also coverage. You can be able to run multiple bandwidth-heavy applications in the large home or even office. The simple tasks such as web browsing can be handled by 2.4 GHz band. The bandwidth-intensive tasks such as online gaming or even the HD video streaming can easily be processed.
- Dual Band Wi-Fi: Strong 2.4 GHz, 300 Mbps Wi-Fi is very much perfect for the emails, web browsing and the music. Crystal 5GHz Wi-Fi can reach 867 Mbps. Hence you can easily game online as well as stream in HD at the same time.
- High Gain Antennas: The high gain antennas of this router provides high speed. Also, it provides a long-range Wi-Fi for the cell phone, smart Home and the Alexa Devices.
- Home security: Maintain very high security across the network to aid in ensuring that privacy is safe while online.
- Powerful signal: Provides very powerful signal penetration through walls.
- Easy setup: The setup process is quite simple. All you will need to do is to connect, power and setup. From here, you can be able to enjoy the internet.
- Guest network: It does provide connection while at the same time isolating guests from the primary networks.
- Ranger Extender mode: Boosts existing wireless coverage in the home.
- Item weight: 7 ounces.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 1 inches.
7. TP-Link Archer AC1200
In case you have an office, and you are in search of Best routers for small office, then this can be an excellent option for you. It supports the 802.11 ac standard. Two dual-band external antennas offers a very stable wireless connection and optimal coverage. You have easy network management at the fingertips with the TP-Link Tether.
- Fast wireless speed: One of the factors that make this device to be among best router for a small office is the 802.11 ac standard. It is much faster than the Wireless N speeds, and it delivers wireless data transfer rate of 1.2 Gbps.
- 2 Gbps dual band: this router for small offices does operate over 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands. This ensures an amazing wireless performance. The simultaneous dual-band provides you with flexibility of the two dedicated networks.
- Two external antennas: With the two external antennas combined, you can maintain very high speeds across the greater distances. This does provide you with optimal wireless coverage and reliability.
- USB Port for the storage and sharing: With the USB 2.0 port, you can be able to share printer locally and the files as well as media with the networked devices or even remotely via the FTP server.
- Guest Network: This secures Wi-Fi access for the guests in the home or office network.
- Parental control: It does allow parents or even administrators to be able to establish restricted access for children or staff.
- Item weight: 1.5 pounds.
- Product Dimension: 4.9 x 7.2 x 1.3 inches.
6. TP-Link AC1900 Router
TP-LINK is among the well-known names in the business of networking. This device, TP-Link AC1900 is an excellent choice when it comes to the choices of routers for small office. You press play, and with that, you forget all about buffering. If you need routers for small office that will create a very high-speed Wi-Fi, then this is it.
- Beamforming technology aids the dual-band antennas to be able to locate the Wi-Fi devices and also focus its wireless signal towards them.
- 1 GHz Dual-core CPU: It balances demands of the devices to keep connections very fats and uninterrupted.
- AC1900 Wi-Fi for the 4K streaming: The wireless AC creates the Wi-Fi which is very powerful enough to be able to handle demand of the 4K streaming.
- Sharing content within network: USB port 3.0 allows you to be able to connect external drives to this router for small offices and here the data can be shared via network.
- Intuitive interface: Setup and also manage the Wi-Fi through TP-Link tether app, which is available for both the Android and the iOS.
- Item weight: 3 pounds.
- Product Dimension: 13.2 x 3.9 x 9.5 inches.
5. Linksys EA6350 Dual-Band
Technically speaking, Linksys EA6350 is among the best routers for small office. It does feature the wireless AC technology, 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports and the USB 3.0. This device does allow you to be able to stream videos, be able to play online games and also surf at the same time on very many devices.
- Easy setup: The setup process is very simple. Plug this router into the power source, get to connect it to the internet modem and you are good to go. No installation CD needed.
- Wireless security: It has Wi-Fi Protected setup together with the WPA, WPA2 encryption and the SPI firewall to secure the data as well as keep the home Wi-Fi network system very secure.
- Gigabit Ethernet and the USB 3.0 ports: the Gigabit Ethernet is much faster compared to fast Ethernet for an optimal speed as well as performance. USB 3.0 port allows a very fast data transfer.
- Dual bands and the adjustable antennas: the dual wireless bands of the 2.4 GHz and the 5GHz does deliver speeds of up to N300 Mbps. This ensures that the data traffic flows well with no
- Beamforming technology: There are not many routers for small office which have Beamforming technology. Well, this one has! This technology can strengthen communication between the connected devices and the router.
- Item weight: 1 pound.
- Product Dimension: 8.9 x 6.9 x 1.1 inches.
4. Synology RT2600AC
Synology RT2600AC is among the best routers for small office. With this device, it is like you are supercharging the wireless network and you will be able to get enough bandwidth for all the employees. SRM operating system will allow you to discover a simple setup and a management experience.
- Comprehensive VPN server: The VPN server does allow this router to serve as a powerful VPN server hence ensuring secure and smooth connections.
- Centralized multimedia hub: With the multimedia add-ons, it can transform into a centralized entertainment server. You can easily stream files which are located on the SD cards or even the USB attached storage to the Smart TVs.
- File sharing and the backup: Turn this router into private cloud server which has advanced file management capability. You can share files with the friends and family and also back up window or Mac computers.
- Secure and regularly updated: Apart from the strong security tools such as intrusion prevention and the denial of service protection. It is regularly updated to safeguard this system and the network from latest threats and attacks.
- Item weight: 1.54 pounds.
- Product Dimension: 3 x 11 x 6.7 pounds.
You might also be interested in our Best Portable Wi-Fi Router for Your Car
3. Cisco RV110W-A-NA-K9
When shopping for routers for small office, ensure you find the one which combines wired and wireless connectivity. This is what is provided by Cisco RV110W-A-NA-K9. It does combine business-class features, the support for the virtual networks to enable highly secure guest access.
- IPV6 enabled: It can support the latest Internet Protocol tech hence enabling the network to support new technologies.
- Support for the IP security and the Point to the Point Tunneling protocol VPN for a secure remote access client connectivity.
- 11n standards: It has this standard which ensures that the wireless connectivity offers excellent throughput and also coverage.
- File sharing: It enables you to be able to access the files on business network securely even when you are away from the office.
- Security: This router gives you the power to control access to the sensitive information and also to set up a very secure wireless guest access.
- Quality of Service Support: This is for a more improved voice, data and video traffic.
- Item weight: 9.8 ounces.
- Product Dimension: 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.2 inches.
2. TP-Link SafeStream TL-R600VPN
In the era where most activities are done online, then you need routers that will provide you with very fast internet. In case you have a small office, then this is an excellent choice for you. The three Gigabit WAN/LAN ports offer very high-speed connectivity.
- Many security features: To secure you from any external threats, this router has an SPI firewall function. Also, it can be able to detect and also block the DoS (Denial of Service) attacks including UDP/TCP/ICMP flooding. This route offers the IP/DOMAIN/MAC name filtering option that prevents any attacks from the intruders and viruses.
- Safety-minded enterprise: It has a professional lighting protection technology that is designed to prevent any electrical surges from penetrating interior of electrical equipment and is well discharged into earth.
- High-Security VPN capabilities: This router does support IPsec and the PPTP VPN protocols and can be able to handle the PPTP/IPsec.L2TP pass through traffic. It does feature hardware-based VPN engine allow router to manage the connections.
- Gigabit Ethernet connections: They can guarantee a high speed wired connectivity.
- Item weight: 1.24 pounds.
- Product Dimension: 11.2 x 2.7 x 8.8 inches.
1. NETGEAR Orbi Pro AC3000
If you have new employees and also guest Wi-Fi devices, you may be looking for routers with a seamless connection. It does deliver a very fast Wi-Fi coverage up to a maximum of 15 thousand square feet. Also, it has four Gigabit Ethernet Ports for wired connectivity.
- Blazing fast three Gigabit AC Wi-Fi: This is a reliable and a high-performance router that can cover a maximum of 15 thousand sq. Feet with an optimized connection for a maximum of 40 users.
- Separate the guest user access: Orbi Pro does come with three predefined networks with the traffic isolation for the network owner. It does also do include a customizable guest portal.
- Local flexibility: It can be mounted to a wall or even placed on the tabletop.
- Wire-free installation: There is no need to run the cables. Power up Orbi Pro Satellite, and it is going to connect to Orbi Pro Router automatically.
- Item weight: 2.06 pounds.
- Product Dimension: 3.3 x 6.8 x9.7 inches.
Small business will look for various features than most of the everyday users. Among the features which they are likely to look for includes support, security, business-grade VPN, remote access, connectivity options, WAN redundancy, and the connectivity options as well as scalability. More importantly, things such as raw speed, the value or the QoS features are going to matter most. Luckily, these are the features we have kept in our mind while we are compiling a list of the best routers for the small office in 2019. With this information, you are now ready to make a better decision.