Having a wireless internet connection is very necessary. We have compiled our best portable Wi-Fi router for your car that will help to keep you on the grid while you move. These devices will be of great help to you, and we are sure they will please and satisfy your needs. They may not make the traffic light, but sure enough, they will make the load simpler. You don’t have to experience an issue when you go on a long car trip. There will be a strong internet connection to help you even when you want to watch a movie or download a file.
Check this out to see Best Car Subwoofers in 2019 You Should buy now
- Top 10 Best Portable Wi-Fi Router for Your Car in 2019
- Portable Wi-Fi Router for Your Car Reviews
- 10. HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, N150
- 9. KuWFi 4G WiFi Modem LTE Mobile Hotspot
- 8. 4G LTE Router, Portable Mobile Wireless
- 7. Yuly 4G Wi-Fi Router Car Wi-Fi Router
- 6. 4G Wi-Fi Router, KuWFi Unlocked Pocket
- 5. CradlePoint PHS300 Personal Hotspot
- 4. ZTE Velocity 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot GSM Unlocked – White
- 3. Huawei E8377s-153 HiLink CarFi 150 Mbps 4G LTE Router Wi-Fi
- 2. TP-LINK M7350 LTE Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi 150 Mbps
- 1. TP-LINK M7350 Wireless 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi
Top 10 Best Portable Wi-Fi Router for Your Car in 2019
Portable Wi-Fi Router for Your Car Reviews
10. HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, N150
The HooToo is among the best portable wifi router for your car with an external battery and a storage backup. It can also transfer files between multiple USB hard drives and the phones you have. This helps you to have free space for your device. The wifi speed is 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band instantly convert a wired network to become wireless. It is also enabled with a media streamer and sharer that enables you to share with your friends and family.
- Uses the new UDB technology which recognizes USB flash drive through the TripMate App.
- The battery packs are upgraded with a power bank of 10400mAh that enables you to charge the phone up to three times.
- Wireless router with 300Mbps speed
- Storage backup is also available on this TripMate Titan.
- There is a backup available for the storage. Decent capacity
- It shares the internet securely
- Not compatible with Xfinity Hot Spot
- Poor connection and broadcast range
- Only one USB output
9. KuWFi 4G WiFi Modem LTE Mobile Hotspot
The KuWFi is also another best wifi portable router for your car with 4G USB wifi dongle. This is a real UFI like the HUAWEI E3131 and is for use in cars via the standard USB port and also outside with a power bank. It enables wireless access on both the 3G and 4G network and WiFi network. The internet is also for sharing for up to 8 to 10 users at the same time. One can connect them to a tablet, notebook, laptops and any other wifi devices.
- The network frequency advanced
- Wireless access is available
- Internet connection and sharing is available
- Can use the standard USB port and the standard power bank
- Enables wireless access on Wi-Fi and 3G&4G network
- Internet sharing is available to up to 10 users
- It does not use data via USB. Therefore, it connects to devices through Wi-Fi only.
- The card is annoying to insert
8. 4G LTE Router, Portable Mobile Wireless
The 4G LTE is among the best portable router for the car very suitable for traveling. Especially if you have a family and friends for indoor and also outdoor use purposes. The connection is made simple, and carrying is also simple. Sharing is possible to up to 10 users, and the distance it covers is more than 100m. Has a battery that is powered to enable connection to the high-speed network.
- 4G wifi router that has an indicator light display
- Has 200mAh lithium built-in battery
- The dimensions are 15 by 61 by 98 mm.
- Easy to connect it
- Easy to carry it
- Sharing of up to 10 users available
- Covers a distance of 100 m
- There may be color distortions because of different computer resolutions
- There may also be slight errors because of hand measurements
7. Yuly 4G Wi-Fi Router Car Wi-Fi Router
The Yuly 4G Wi-Fi router is the best portable Wi-Fi router for your car with mini size. This is a perfect choice for the go. It will help you to bridge the Wi-Fi gap and share your network with family members and friends. Also, it is secure and perfect for use in your car. It enables smooth streaming and sharing of music and music at the same time. Has ample battery life that makes you stay powered. Perfectly fits your pocket to help you enjoy Wi-Fi at any time.
- It is in size
- It is secure
- Enables streaming and sharing at the same time
- Ample battery life
- The Wi-Fi is secure for use
- Enables sharing and streaming with various users at the same time
- Working time is 4 to 6 hours
- • There are no cons yet
6. 4G Wi-Fi Router, KuWFi Unlocked Pocket
The 4G Wi-Fi router is the best portable Wi-Fi router for your car to enable you to get internet via UMTS/HSPA/LTE. Has a battery that allows it to connect to high-speed network easily and also fast. Perfect for use for indoor and even outdoor without a broadband place. Can fit in the pocket to help you enjoy Wi-Fi at any place and any time. 4G network support is available.
- Supports 4G network band frequency
- Has 4G router with screen display and TF card slot
- Has 2100mAh lithium battery
- Covers 50M Wi-Fi distance
- Easy to connect
- Easy to carry
- Supports up to 10 users
- Supports 4G network band frequency
- Does not stay charged for long
5. CradlePoint PHS300 Personal Hotspot
The CradlePoint PHS300 is a personal Hotspot that is the best portable Wi-Fi hotspot for your car. It tethers to enable you to connect t to smartphones and 200 USB modems. This enables you to have internet access from anywhere; its compact size allows it to go anywhere. The Wi-Fi range is up to 150 feet.
- It is a perfect plug and plays solution
- Creates powerful 3G/4G WiMAX Wi-Fi network
- Connects all devices that can access Wi-Fi
- Made of hard plastic that is a pretty study
- Is a proper security protocol to use
- It is lightweight
- Good user experience
- Slows down at some point
4. ZTE Velocity 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot GSM Unlocked – White
The ZTE velocity 4G is the best portable Wi-Fi router for your car is that it is GSM unlocked and worked on any GSM network. It uses the 2800mAh battery that lasts for up to 10 hours. It stays longer on the 4G LTE speeds with a standby time of 240 hours. Just like other unlocked devices that are compatible with GSM carriers so is it.
- Compatible with GSM carriers
- It has a single core Qualcomm MDM9225 processor
- Has multiple network frequencies that it supports
- It provides dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz or 5GHz
- Has the ability to roam on LTE in foreign countries
- Has 10 hours of streaming on the battery
- May have issues unlocking
3. Huawei E8377s-153 HiLink CarFi 150 Mbps 4G LTE Router Wi-Fi
The Huawei E8377s-153 is also among the best portable Wi-Fi hotspot for your car that is 4G LTE unlocked GSM. The unlocked router uses a micro sim card hotspot service. It supports up to 10 users with internal and optional external Wi-Fi. The router does not work in the US, Euro Bands and other Latin American countries.
- 4G bands
- Unlocked router
- Supports up to 10 users
- Has download speeds of up to 150 Mbit/s
- Can connect up to 10 devices
- Has USB port to charge mobile electronics
- Designed for use in the car
- May not be compatible with AT&T.
2. TP-LINK M7350 LTE Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi 150 Mbps
The TP-LINK M7350 LTE is also among the best portable Wi-Fi hotspot for your car that needs a 4G SIM card to help you have a strong personal dual band. You can share 3G/4G connectivity instantly with up to 10 devices that are enabled. It can reach up to 150 Mbps download speeds. You can enjoy HD movies with no interruption. It has selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi of 150 Mbps
- Shares 3G/4g Connectivity
- Download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- 4G LTE is supported
- Upload speed of up to 50 Mbps
- Has selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi
- Does not ship overseas
1. TP-LINK M7350 Wireless 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi
The TP-LINK M7350 is perfect to help you create a strong personal dual band. You can share your 3G/4G connectivity instantly with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices. It can reach for up to 150 Mbps download speeds. Also supports 4G LTE that has 150 Mbps and 50 Mbps upload speeds. It enables 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi.
- Offers a personal dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot
- Download speeds of 150 Mbps
- Supports 4G LTE with 50 Mbps upload speed
- 2000mAh battery that would last for up to 10 hours
- Supports up to 10 devices
- Equipped with micro SD card slot that is up to 32GB.
- • There is room for improvement for this router
Everyone has different needs for a portable wireless hotspot. Some people that do business may want to more storage data and security. These options we have here have all of them in mind, and the only remaining thing is for you to choose the one that best suits your needs is. Always read the reviews that you find on Amazon, forums and elsewhere.