Yes, we know it is not summer yet but why wait to buy a portable air conditioner if you can get one now at an affordable price.Do not wait for the heat to become unbearable and pick one that suits your budget and living space now. With the portable air conditioner, you do not need loads of space and can move it from one room to another. You do not need a massive air conditioner and saves you money in the end. Do you live in a rented apartment or home without air conditioning? Do you need to stay cool? Your best solution may be a portable AC as it works the same as a regular one.
To help make your selection an easy one, we have picked ten of the best air conditioners available online for you to look at today. Check this out if you are also looking for Best Outdoor TVs
- Best Portable Air Conditioners for 2020
- Portable Air Conditioners Reviews
- 10. HAIER Portable Air Conditioner
- 9. LG Portable Air Conditioner
- 8. LG 115V Portable Air Conditioner
- 7. Honeywell Portable AC
- 5. Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable AC
- 4. Honeywell Contempo Series
- 3. SPT Portable Air Conditioner
- 2. Whynter Portable Air Conditioner
- 1. DeLonghi Pinguino Plus Portable Air Conditioner
- Which Portable Air Conditioner Do You Want To Buy?
Best Portable Air Conditioners for 2020
Portable Air Conditioners Reviews
10. HAIER Portable Air Conditioner
The HPP08XCR offers you a great solution to stay cool in an apartment, home or office. The design is compact and simple to move around from one room to another. You can cool a room of up to 200 square feet and has an 8000 BUT cooling power. Another excellent feature is the 24-hour timer and comes with automatic on and off.
There are three fan speeds and the filters washable to save on replacement costs. You can use the unit with the onboard controls and see everything displayed on the LCD screen. For comfort, you get a remote control to sit in your chair without getting up to make changes to the cooling functions.
Do you need some cooling this summer check out the HAIER you will not feel disappointed at all?
- Comes with electronic controls onboard the air conditioner with a small LCD screen
- You get a remote control
- Has three cooling fan speeds
- The mesh filters removable and washable
- Cools a room up to 200 square feet with 8000 BTU cooling power
9. LG Portable Air Conditioner
The LP1215GXR portable air conditioner is a popular pick, as it does not have a high price. The units compact and quiet to use in the apartment, home and office. You can quickly cool a room up to 300 sq feet with the 7000 BTU cooling power.
Another fantastic thing is the machine works as a dehumidifier as well. Furthermore, it disperses air efficiently and does not create hot spots. Setting up the portable AC takes a couple of minutes and requires no tools. There is a small LCD remote with a digital display on the unit as well.
You can set the 24-hour timer to go on or off at a particular time to distribute air and keep the room fresh. Get the LG portable air conditioner if you have limited space it is the best air conditioner you can buy here.
- You get a remote include with a 24-hour timer to auto start and switch off
- Cool rooms up to 300 square feet with the 7000 BTU power
- Works as an air conditioner and dehumidifier
- Offers you tool-less installation
- Disperses air to prevent hot spots in the room
- Comes with four modes of cooling and has energy saving cycle you can switch on/off
8. LG 115V Portable Air Conditioner
For those of you on a tight budget, the LG LP0817WSR may be the right option when looking for a portable air conditioner. The unit is capable of cooling a room of up to 150 square feet with its 8000 BTU power. As you can see, the machines made for smaller spaces and great to use in your office or apartment.
Further, you get a dehumidifier with the cooling system and collects 1.8 pints per hour. Another fantastic feature is the auto evaporation system, and you do not need to empty the collection budget. Setting up the equipment takes a few minutes and has auto swinging louvers with different fan speed settings.
Included in the kit is remote and it has digital controls placed on top of the unit. Make sure to check it out today and decide if this AC is the one you want.
- Available in white or gray
- Moves comfortably with the wheels and has an auto evaporation system
- Equipped with 8000 BTU power and cools a room up to 150 square feet
- Comes with a water fill meter for the dehumidifier
- Has digital controls on the top and you get a remote to control the multiple fan settings
7. Honeywell Portable AC
For a cost-efficient portable air conditioner, Honeywell makes sure you get what you need. The MN12CES offers you cooling in small to large rooms. The compact size makes moving and storing simpler. Further, it installs easily in minutes, and you will have it blowing cold air in no time.
The 12,000 BTU model has a no-bucket design and works as a dehumidifier as well. The filters easy-to-remove for cleaning saving you costs on replacements. The unit works quietly and will not disturb you when working in an office or watching TV.
The front-facing control panels within reach and comes with a small digital display and remote. The 24-hour timer allows you to set a time for the machine to go on/off. You can regulate the speed of the fan as well. Alternatively, you can pick a preferred color from three shades to fit in with the interior of your home.
Do you want to stay refreshed this summer, check the AC it out here, and be amazed at the fantastic price offered?
- The Honeywell is a powerful 12000 BTU AC that is safe to use and dependable
- The air conditioner cools rooms up to 450 square feet
- You can use it free-standing or install it with the included vent kit
- Removable and washable filters with no-bucket design
- Has a quiet operation mode with three fan speeds
- Comes with a 24-hour timer and you get a remote included
- Offers you powerful cooling with a dehumidifier
6. Black & Decker Portable Air Conditioner
The next brand needs no introduction as they make some of the best appliances. The 14000 BTU units perform well, and the price is affordable. Setting up the machines a breeze and takes only a few minutes. For rooms, up to 350 square feet, the equipment provides enough fresh air.
Further, it comes with an automatic water evaporation system with even air distribution leaving no hot spots. There are three modes with multiple fan speeds. You get extras such as a remote, instruction booklet, and window installation kit. The filters remove for cleaning, and it has a 24-hour delay start with swinging air vents.
The LED digital displays easy to read and simple to use. The filters found on the side and moves quickly from one room to another with the castors. Therefore, if you want more than just a portable air conditioner picks this one with its versatile design to use in windows.
Check it out here today!
- Can use free-standing and in double hung or sliding windows with the included kit
- Has a slide-out filter for cleaning
- Moves with the four caster wheels making it easier for you
- Programmable electronic controls with LED digital display
- 24-hour Timer with sleep mode
- Bucketless design and works as an air conditioner and dehumidifier
- Offers 14,000 BTU power to cool a room up to 350 square feet
5. Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable AC
For the summer, the MN10CESWW is a fantastic pick when it comes to keeping you fresh. You will not break the bank, and it has a compact design to move around from one room to another. The setup is simple and cools rooms up to 350 square feet with the dominant 10,000 BTU power.
The no-drip design needs no bucket, and the auto evaporation system helps remove water stress-free. Further, it works as a dehumidifier to collect up to 70 pints per hour. Included you get a small remote with 24-hour delay start on and off. Removing the filter is easy for cleaning.
The units powerful, safe, dependable, and designed for comfort get yours here today.
- Capable of cooling rooms up to 350 sq feet with the 10,000 BTU power
- The filter removes for cleaning
- Designed with auto-evaporation for up to 24-hours and has a no-drip construction
- Available in three colors to fit in with your home or office décor
- Include a window kit with remote
- Has a digital control with three fan speeds and 24-hour timer
4. Honeywell Contempo Series
The Contempo might not be as cheap as the other Honeywell models but remains one of the best affordable portable air conditioners. You can buy it in a 10,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU, and 14,000 BTU versions. The standard one does not include a heater and cools up to 450 square feet.
Further, it comes with overload protection and auto wind control to distribute air evenly. You get a digital control with remote included. There is no need of using a bucket as it has dual filters with auto evaporation system. With the stylish design and multiple shades, it fits in with most décor.
You can remove the filters for cleaning and comes with a window kit for quick installation. There are three fan speeds with a sleep mode and 24-hour timer. Get your portable air conditioner here today and remain cool throughout the summer.
- Available in various sizes ranging from 10,000 to 14,000 BTU
- Equipped with a removable dual filter system for cleaning
- Made with auto evaporation system and needs no bucket for collecting water
- Can cool up to 450 square feet
- Include a window kit, remote control, and onboard digital display screen
- Comprise three fan speeds, sleep mode, and 24-hour timer
- Built-in dehumidifier
3. SPT Portable Air Conditioner
Do you need a practical way to deal with the summer heat? You need the SPT WA-1420E with its compact design and offer a decent amount of power. The 14,000 BTU cooling power provides up to 500 square feet of cooling. You have three-speed settings on the fan and only cools the air as it does not have a heater.
Further, it works as a dehumidifier and the filters removable for cleaning. There is no need of using a bucket to collect water as it has a self-evaporative system. You get a remote and functions with the onboard digital controls as well.
Therefore, if you are still uncertain read the reviews here and decide for yourself.
- Made with 14,000 BTU power and cools up to 700 square feet
- Comes with a remote included with onboard display and controls
- Comprise a self-evaporative system with three fan speeds
- Has an auto-restart system with 24-hour timer
- Equipped with ozone-depleting refrigerant
2. Whynter Portable Air Conditioner
For one of the best-selling portable air conditioners pick the Whynter model. With the dual hose system, it has an excellent performance. The cooling powers 14,000 BTU to provide refreshing air for rooms up to 500 square feet. The unit also has a dehumidifier with swivel air vents to ensure even air distribution.
Included in the kit, you get the window installation kit with the intake hose. Further, you get a remote with onboard control as well. The filters removable and washable and runs quietly. You can use it has a fan, dehumidifier or air conditioner and comes with thermostatic control and digital readout.
Compared to most of the other AC on the list this one does not have a heater and is suitable to use in an apartment, home or office. Make sure to check it out here today!
- Offers a low noise level with the dehumidifying capacity
- Include a window kit with the intake hose
- Cools a room up to 500 square feet
- 14,000 BTU unite
- Has thermostatic control, digital readout, programmable 24-hour timer and remote
- Removable filters for cleaning
1. DeLonghi Pinguino Plus Portable Air Conditioner
The DeLonghi Pinguino is one of the best portable air conditioners on the list. While not the cheapest, it remains excellent with all the features offered. The unit runs quiet and fills up a room with up to 600 square feet with cold air. Installing the machine is simple and needs no extra tools.
With the filters, it helps to prevent growth, mildew, mold, and odor keeping the air fresh. The AC has caster wheels for moving it from one room to another and features no-drip technology. The water recycling finds place within the unit. The controls on top and include a remote.
Compared to the above-mentioned portable air conditioners this one comes with a 12-hour instead of a 24-hour timer. Additionally, there are three fan speeds. Look and decide if the AC is what you need.
- Need no tools to install the portable air conditioner
- Moves around with the wheels
- Has three fan speed settings with 12-hour timer
- Cools rooms up to 600 sq feet
- Cools, dehumidify and works as a fan
- Has a window installation kit with remote included
Which Portable Air Conditioner Do You Want To Buy?
No matter which one you choose from the top ten portable air conditioners on the list pick one that fits in with your budget and needs. We hope you find a reliable model that serves you well and keeps you refreshed throughout the summer. Each one offers you a durable structure with simple setup and design. They are easy to use and maintain. Go ahead, pick one today, and start living a relaxed and refreshed life in the comfort of your apartment, home, or office.