When it comes to the best workout accessories, the Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless headphones rank among the top. Are you a passionate runner or trainer? Do you enjoy pushing your muscles to the beat of the good music? The Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless headphones, in that case, are a must-have. These headphones not only provide entertainment but are well designed to facilitate your comfort. With a fuss-free user experience, the headphones allow you to stay focused on your exercise routine. The comfortable ear tip makes you forget that you are wearing them. There are many competitors of the Plantronics BackBeat FIT headphones. Are you interested in Best Bluetooth Headphones for Running? Check this out!
However, there are aspects of these wireless headphones that make them the best. We carried out thorough research to come up with the detailed discussion below. It is a review of the Plantronics BackBeat FIT. Keep reading to find out why you need these fantastic headphones.
Plantronics BackBeat FIT Review – Top Pick
As noted earlier, these headphones are the best in the market. So what exactly makes them a game changer? How are they different from other wireless sports headphones? We are about to let all that and more hang out. From the design to the outstanding features, read on as we review the Plantronics BackBeat FIT.
- The wireless headphones come neatly packaged in a box. Once you open it up, the sight that meets you is exciting. Depending on the color you chose, the vibrant-looking headphones are enclosed carton box. They come fully assembled. The package includes the Bluetooth headset, one Lithium Polymer batteries required for operation, and a charging cable. Also, an armband for carrying your phone is included in the package.
- Once unboxed, the Plantronics BackBeat FIT dimensions are 7.9*3.9*5.9 inches. As for the weight, it is 0.8 ounces. Before opening the package, it weighs 22.7 grams.
- The design makes the headphones flexible. This is to enable a relaxed and comfortable fit. The wireless headphones stay put for all levels of exercise. The Plantronics BackBeat FIT’s design is also waterproof for durability.
- The wireless headphones are fit for use in whichever environment, both indoors and outdoors.
- First and foremost is the capacity of the Plantronics BackBeat FIT headphones. They feature 13.5-mm drivers that enable significant audio performance. The custom codec and powerful speakers emit the heart-pumping bass of your music.
- The Plantronics BackBeat FIT has a different look. The earpieces have a short rubber cord that runs around the back of your head from one ear to the other. The earpieces come in one size. They fit inside your ear’s hollow as opposed to sealing in your ear canal.
- The easy-access controls make operating the wireless headphones much easier. You can quickly deploy various commands with a single touch using the integrated on-ear controls. The commands include answering calls, skipping songs, and volume control.
- Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless headphones feature a free companion app. If you regularly forget what button does what, this feature has you covered. You are easily able to customize settings, switch between paired devices, and change language alerts. All this is possible with the simple touch of a button.
- Also, the soundproof and sweatproof feature makes the wireless headphones exceptional. A P2i nano-coating protects the headphones’ framework. This facilitates sweat-proof durability. The headphones meet the IP57 rating for enduring fresh water up to one meter for 30 minutes.
- The Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless headphones are available in a series of solid neon colors. The vibrant color options are perfect to match your workout gear.
- The Plantronics BackBeat FIT’s current model is an upgrade of the original BackBeat FIT. This ultimately translates into better performance.
- The BackBeat Fit headphones generally deliver good audio performance. The Bluetooth connectivity feature is also highly functional. The headset provides a maximum of eight hours of listening time on a single charge. The quick charge technology enables a 15-minute fast charge that lasts for up to one hour.
- Unlike most in-ear headphones, the Plantronics BackBeat FIT does not to isolate noise. This is a good thing for any workout headset. Otherwise, you would subject yourself to potential dangers in your peripheral vision while jogging or biking.
- Due to the lack of isolation, the bass lacks in heaviness and any kind of sub-bass thump that other headphones provide. However, the audio output still stays engaging enough to keep you listening.
- The headphones have a rugged and sweat-proof design. This makes them durable even when washed. The sweat-proof feature enables you to use the headphones while working out.
- The Plantronics BackBeat FIT delivers good audio performance. The upgraded drivers come through in providing powerful sound output. The bass is equally as strong.
- The earpieces ensure a secure fit. You can use them comfortably without worry of constant adjustment. They do not block out external sounds, allowing you to be aware of your surroundings.
- The icing on the cake is the armband smartphone case that comes with the headphones. This makes them suitable for jogging, cycling, lifting weights, and other exercises.
Set up is quite simple. To pair your BackBeat FIT to your phone or any other device, execute the following steps. First, have your headset off. Press the power button while holding until the LED flashes red and blue. Activate your phone’s Bluetooth and search for new devices. Tap PLT_BBT to pair. After successful pairing, the indicator light stops flashing. You will hear “Pairing successful” from the headset.
From the features, it is evident that the Plantronics BackBeat FIT is an excellent workout headset. The sweat-proof and waterproof features make it gym-friendly. The Bluetooth headphone pair is easy to use and has an assist app in case of difficulties. The handy armband holds your phone while you run. Regardless of the headphone’s lack of low-end, it still does not distort. It just lets the appropriate sound to bleed through to maintain situational awareness. However, the price tag should offer the same performance and comfort outside the gym as well. All in all, the bottom line is that for a gym headset, the Plantronics BackBeat FIT is the ideal choice.