In recent times, there is a trend of using Bluetooth speakers indoors and outdoors. These kinds of speakers are equipped with excellent connectivity and powerful sound output. The JBL Boombox speaker delivers powerful sound output sound along with the hardest hitting bass. Now you can relish continuous sound for different occasions with the use of AOMAIS GO speakers. Both these Bluetooth speakers are unique in their own respect and perform excellently. Let’s take a look at the details of these speakers and the comparison between them
Check this out if you are looking for Top 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 50 in 2019
Details of JBL Boombox
It is possible to listen to music for 24 hours without compromising with the output quality when you use the JBL Boombox speakers. Now you can stay focused on music even when present among the crowd. Basically, this speaker from JBL is pool and beach-ready, and is specially equipped to sustain the epic pool parties. This is made possible through an IPX7 waterproof rating.
It is easy to envisage playing your favorite beats for 24 hours through a single charge. The massive 20,000mAh battery assists the speaker to charge your external devices whenever you want. There would be no hassles to handle the wear & tear during the party because this speaker is IPX7 waterproof. So, it can easily withstand any weather. The requirement often arises to enjoy music in a different environment –indoors and outdoors. In this speaker, it is easy to switch between indoor and outdoor modes in order to optimize sound output. During the situation when powerful music is the must you can easily connect over 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers within the Bluetooth range. This is accomplished through a single press of a button.
- The JBL Boombox speaker is equipped with wireless Bluetooth streaming. It comes equipped with the Bluetooth 4.2
- Technology. This allows you to wirelessly connect this speaker up to two smartphones or tablets.
- It supports 24 hours of playtime with the help of built-in 20,000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery. With the help of this battery, it is possible to charge your smartphones and tablets through its dual USB port.
- The presence of the dual external passive radiator allows you to listen to the base and feel the base resembling the lifelike experience.
- This speaker is IPX7 waterproof, so there is no need to concern about spills or water effects during a pool party.
- Implementation of the JBL connect allows the speaker to link multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers collectively. The purpose behind this is to amplify the overall listening experience.
- This speaker from JBL comes with the dual charge ports in order to let you charge different smart devices simultaneously.
- The sound quality is exceptional.
- Its built-in battery works for 24 hours through a single charge to facilitate you with constant music listening experience.
- The price is a bit higher than that of the competitors.
- There is the absence of the equalizer setting in the app.
Details of AOMAIS GO
From the AOMAIS GO speaker, clear, rich sound fills the room indoors and delivers exceptional sound output when used outdoors. It is quite easy to connect any device through a playlist. In this way, you will be facilitated with the continuous sound for different occasions. The facility of wireless Bluetooth streaming allows this speaker to wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones/ tablets.
Glancing at its appearance, the AOMAIS GO speaker bears a sporty look. Its body is essentially designed in the square-shape and there is the availability of handle on the top. This facilitates easy portability. Therefore, you can easily carry this speaker to the garden, beach, camping trip, etc. Occasionally, music enthusiasts worry about the use of buttons to properly access different functionalities. Such concerns are not found in this speaker because there are standard rubber buttons on the front. On the surface of this speaker, there is the availability of a power button, volume controls, and a play and pause button.
It is true that the AOMAIS GO speaker does not incorporate lots of accessories; however, it comes with everything you need to listen to music. In the package, you will get this speaker, an AUX cable, a micro USB charging cable, an AC adapter, and instruction manual.
- Implementation of the Bluetooth 4.2 technology offers powerful connection up to a 33ft range of the Bluetooth signal.
- With the waterproof rate IPX 7 rating, the brand guarantees immersion of this speaker underwater up to 1 meter for approximately 30 minutes.
- It delivers 30W powerful crystal-clear sound output. Moreover, it comes with the TWS pairing function.
- In this speaker, there is the availability of the 8800 mAh high capacity rechargeable lithium polymer battery. This battery delivers up to 30 hours of playback. This playback time is suitable for camping and home party.
- The AOMAIS GO speaker comes with karaoke mode.
- In this speaker, the built-in powerbank delivers constant output for many hours for outdoor usage through a single charge.
- It is quite easy to transport this speaker unit from one place to another.
- Some customers complained about the reduced signal strength when used for far distance.
- The build quality is not so sturdy compared to other Bluetooth speakers.
Comparison of JBL Boombox Vs AOMAIS GO
Taking a look at the comparison of both these speakers, the JBL Boombox creates insane sound quality whereas the AOMAIS GO speaker is popular for its portability. In the JBL Boombox speaker, the bass is deep and the speaker delivers a rich acoustic feel; however, it is not overpowering. Basically, you get a clear and crisp sound output that is reliable at the affordable price. On the other hand, you can go for the AOMAIS GO speaker to benefit from its portability and waterproof potentials. You will be facilitated with clear sound output wherever you go. There would be no hassles to enjoy music at a party, beach, garden, etc.
The typical expectations while looking for a Bluetooth enabled speaker are fulfilled with both these speakers. It is up to you to make a wise decision after looking at the price range and the functionalities required.