Home Subwoofers have changed how we enjoy movies or even listen to music. To ensure that you feel the effects of a movie well, such as jet engines or even crushing footsteps, then you require the best Home subwoofers. With them, you can easily enjoy the full range of music in the song. Before you make any decision on which Home subwoofers that you are going to purchase, there are some several factors which you must consider. Among the factors that you need to consider includes power, connectivity, design, and size. To ensure that you will not have a hard time when purchasing home subwoofers, here are the top 10 home subwoofers in the year 2019.
- 1 Top 10 Best Home Subwoofers – For Home Party
- 1.1 Reviews of the Best Home Subwoofers
- 1.1.1 10. Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer
- 1.1.2 9. Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch
- 1.1.3 8. Polk Audio PSW111
- 1.1.4 7. ELAC Debut 2.0 DS10.2
- 1.1.5 6. JBL LSR310S
- 1.1.6 5. Audioengine S8
- 1.1.7 4. Klipsch R-110SW Subwoofer
- 1.1.8 3. Samsung SWA-W700 Sound+ Subwoofer
- 1.1.9 2. Klipsch 12″ 400 Watts Wireless Subwoofer (R-12SWi)
- 1.1.10 1. SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer (Black Oak)
- 1.1.11 Conclusion
- 1.1 Reviews of the Best Home Subwoofers
Top 10 Best Home Subwoofers – For Home Party
Reviews of the Best Home Subwoofers
10. Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer
Do you need the best home subwoofer for the home theatre? It can deliver a very powerful bass with a solid low-end frequency punch. This home subwoofer has an inbuilt high current amplifier.
- Item weight: 2.2 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 16.2 x 14 x 14.4 inches.
- Available finishes: Black or cherry.
- Driver: 10 inches.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 160 Hz.
- Crossover: Variable 80 – 160 Hz.
- Dynamic Power: 100 Watts
- Continuous Power: 50 Watts.
9. Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch
Do you need the best home subwoofers which are hard hitting from the small enclosure? Its enclosure can fit in the wide variety of the car trunks and the truck application. With this device, it does deliver very powerful performance, and the best thing is that it can take so much space.
- Item weight: 20 Pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 18.5 x 14.4 inches.
- Amplification type: passive.
- Nominal output power: 400 Watt
- Maximum Output Power: 1200 Watt.
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Connectivity technology: Wired.
8. Polk Audio PSW111
Do you want to add impact to the favorite movies and the full-bodied bass to the favorite tunes with the sub that are barely larger than the cubic foot? Polk Audio PSW111 has a dynamic low-frequency effect. This very powerful driver design delivers a deep, punchier and louder bass compared to the previous Polk subs.
- Item weight: 21 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 12.2 inches.
- Frequency Response: 38- 250 Hz.
- Audio Wattage: 150 Watts.
- Maximum Output Power: 300 Watts
- Nominal Output Power: 150 watts.
- Screen size: 1 inch.
- Crossover Frequency: 80 – 200 Hz, 60 – 120 Hz.
- Connectivity technology: Wired.
- Speaker Driver Diameter: 8’’.
7. ELAC Debut 2.0 DS10.2
You may be wondering what makes ELAC Debut 2.0 among the bets home subwoofers. It has been designed as a perfect complement to all Debut 2.0 loudspeakers, that adds a very powerful bass foundation to the music and the soundtracks which turn the system into a sensation that you can feel and hear.
- Item weight: 20 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 18 x 18 inches.
- Speaker type: Well powered bass reflex subwoofer.
- Frequency Response: 35- 150 Hz.
- Crossover Frequency: 50 – 150 Hz.
- Amplifier type: BASH Tracking.
- Maximum Amplifier power: 200 watts peak or 100 watts RMS.
- Cabinet Finish: Black Ash Vinyl.
6. JBL LSR310S
In the 21st century, monitoring without using a sub is not cool at all. The days where you would listen to bassless tracks are over as there are very many home subwoofers. JBL LSR310S reaches all the way down to the 27 Hz hence there are no doubts that it can produce lowest lows hence you can have a very clear picture of bass in the tracks.
- Item weight: 34.3 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 17.6 x 15.7 x 15 inches.
- Controls: Input sensitivity.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired.
- Audio amplifier: Integrated.
- Output features Extended Low Frequency.
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz.
- Nominal output power: 200 Watt.
- Speaker driver diameter: 250mm.
5. Audioengine S8
Do you want to add a deep and low-frequency thrill to the music, video games, and movies? Getting the right home subwoofers would be an excellent solution. Audioengine S8 makes the perfect companion for the Audioengine speaker system.
- Item weight: 30 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches.
- Nominal output power: 125 watt.
- Max Output Power: 250 Watt.
- Frequency Response: 27 – 180 Hz.
- Impedance: 10 KOhms.
- Signal to the noise ratio: 95 dB
- Output Level: 88 dB
4. Klipsch R-110SW Subwoofer
Excellent home subwoofers ensure that they add rumbling stampedes and room shaking explosions to that movie night. To be able to get this kind of deep as well as driving bass. Low pass crossover and the variable phase control. In-built digital amplifiers can deliver ample power with very high efficiency.
- RMS Power Output: 200W.
- Maximum Power Output Power: 450W.
- Output: maximum 114 dB.
- Frequency response: 27 – 125 Hz.
- Amplifier type: All digital.
- Crossover Frequency: 40 – 160 Hz.
- Output Features: Bass Reflex.
- Design: brushed polymer veneer cabinet which is black.
3. Samsung SWA-W700 Sound+ Subwoofer
Want to know how it feels to experience the extra rumble? Get the best home subwoofers, and you are going to love the experience. Samsung SWA-W700 shakes the room with the ultra-deep brass. The powerful wireless sub does pair well with the Sound+ Soundbars, that makes it very to add anytime that you are ready.
- Design: Seamless front and back.
- Frequency Range: 27Hz – 120 Hz.
- Subwoofer type: Inbuilt.
- Item weight: 32 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.6 x 13.5 inches.
- Driver size: 10’’. | Number of channel: 0.1 Ch.
- Number of Speakers: 1. | Distortion canceling: 1.
- Quality: Automatically tunes the bass response to complement a connected sound bar.
2. Klipsch 12″ 400 Watts Wireless Subwoofer (R-12SWi)
Do you need home subwoofers for the larger spaces? Klipsch 12″can deliver incredible, room-filling bass with no need for the subwoofer cable. Irrespective of the room you are a current layout, this home subwoofer helps you to get the maximum output and the aesthetics.
- Item weight: 37.4 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 14 x 16 inches.
- Frequency Response: 29 – 120 Hz.
- Quality: It can receive very high-quality audio signals.
- Design: MDF enclosure with the brushed black polymer.
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 116 dB
- Wireless technology: 2.4 GHz.
- Finish: Brushed black polymer veneer.
- Crossover: Low pass crossover and phase control.
1. SVS SB16-Ultra Subwoofer (Black Oak)
Massive 16-inch Ultra driver with the Unprecedented 8-inch edge wound voice coil will ensure that your room shakes. It has ranked top among best subwoofers for being stunning with well-customized features. What guided the making of this subwoofer, is the unrelenting passion for the awesome bass performance.
- Item weight: 140 Pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 19.5 x 20 inches.
- Nominal Output Power: 1500 watt.
- Max Output Power: 5000 Watt.
- Frequency Response: 16 – 460 Hz.
- Amplifier Input Impedance: 22 kOhms.
You can be able to survive with the regular set of speakers. What you don’t know is the difference best home subwoofers are going to bring in your house. It is not only the improvement of sound but also it is the total richness of sound that will be achieved. Above details will aid in ensuring you make the right decision.