Top 10 Best Home Popcorn Machines In 2021
With the best home popcorn machines, you can enjoy this popular movie snack anytime. Whether you are watching movies with the kids or on a movie date, this machine provides you with a healthy snack. So invest in a good popcorn machine and make your movie nights an enjoyable one with the family.
Best Home Popcorn Machines Review
10. Roosevelt Antique Popcorn Machine
Do you prefer something vintage when it comes to buying a popcorn machines? We have what you need, the Roosevelt Antique model. The theater model fits in with any home décor and makes the best popcorn ever. Furthermore, it has a powerful motor to make three gallons of popcorn in minutes.
- Commercial-quality machine
- Equipped with an 860-watt stainless steel kettle
- Makes up to three gallons of popcorn
- Countertop design with built-in warmer light
- Designed with a tray at the bottom to catch un-popped kernels
- You get an oil scoop for pouring the right amount of oil
- Not movie popcorn taste and best to use coconut oil and Flavacol seasoning
9. West Bend Electric Hot Oil Popper
Do you have limited space and cannot use a colossal home popcorn machines? Then you will find the electric hot oil popper with its countertop design from West Bend suitable to use. The small size takes up little space and offers excellent features. You can prepare up to 27 cups of popcorn in minutes.
- Small design that works well in limited space
- Makes up to 27 cups of popcorn in minutes
- Non-stick surface
- A dual-purpose plastic lid to use as a bowl
- Heat-resistant handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Has small grooves where the butter and salt gets stuck
8. Presto Orville Hot Air Popper
Are you following a healthy diet? The Presto Orville works without butter or oil. The kernels pop with hot air, and you get a ½ cup measuring spoon to measure the exact amount needed to pop. Furthermore, you can use the container placed on the top to melt the butter as well.
- Designed with a plastic chute to direct the popcorn to the bowl
- Removable chute for cleaning
- Compact for storage
- Designed with built-in cord wrap
- Makes up to 18 cups of corn in two minutes
- Need to take care as the kernels can fly over the bowl
7. Retro Style Popcorn Machine
With the home popcorn machine, you can enjoy healthy corn with family and friends. Here we have another big unit from Great Northern with a retro style. You can make up to one gallon of popcorn and has a durable kettle producing large quantities of popcorn.
- Durable steel kettle producing large amounts of corn
- Designed with a self-stirring system
- Equipped with two control switches
- Assembling the appliance is a bit tricky
6. Movie Theater Style Home Popcorn Machine
As you can see, the Great Northern Popcorn Company makes some of the best home popcorn machines. Here we have another antique model that fits on the countertop. You get an eight-ounce capacity kettle that prepares up to three-gallons of popcorn per batch.
- Eight-ounce capacity kettle
- Makes up to three gallons of corn
- Has a warming rack
- Powerful 860-watt motor with three control switches
- Designed with tempered glass
- Expensive and heavy
5. Paramount Home Popcorn Maker
Are you on a tight budget? We have one of the best budget-friendly home popcorn machines for you to buy. The Paramount oil popcorn popper offers you different models, to enjoy homemade popcorn. You can use the 8-ounce kernel model to prepare 2.5-ounce, 4-ounce, and 6-ounces of corn.
- Has a self-stirring system
- The machine makes a wide selection of kernel from 2.5-ounce to 8-ounces
- Made with acrylic walls and detachable for cleaning
- You get a limited lifetime warranty
- Quality Concerns
Check this out: Top 10 Best Popcorn Kernels In 2021
4. OLDE Midway Bar Style Popcorn Maker
Here we have the best popcorn maker from OLDE Midway, made with quality in mind. The structure has a stainless steel design with steel added strength. The tempered glass provides added protection, and the antique style compliments any décor. The motor works quiet, and you get all the accessories included.
- Durable design
- You get a tablespoon, salt shaker, scoop, and ½ measuring cup
- Eight-ounce kettle
- Three-switch design
- Warming dock and kernel tray
- Quality Concerns
3. Nostalgia Vintage Commercial Popcorn Cart
For home theater popcorn, the Nostalgia popcorn cart makes a great addition to any home. To move the cart, it has two wheels and comprises of a pull handle, as well. Furthermore, it has a storage compartment to store all your accessories in one place. You can also convert the cart by detaching the top section and placing it on a countertop.
- Easy to move the cart with wheels and handle
- Converts to a countertop home popcorn machine
- The majority of the parts are removable for cleaning
- User-friendly function with a classic look
- Customer service lacking
2. West Bend Popcorn Maker
With the home popcorn machine from West Bend, you have no preheating time. Using the appliance is simple by lifting the lid and adding butter or oil. Within a couple of minutes, you can enjoy up to six servings of popcorn. Furthermore, the unit has a magnetic lid to add kernels.
- Durable structure and easy to clean
- Equipped with a stirring rod and catcher
- Parts removable for cleaning
- Needs no preheating time
- Magnetic lid
- Not easy to clean
1. Hamilton Beach Hot Oil Popcorn Popper
To prepare theatre-style popcorn for your next moving night, it helps to have the Hamilton Beach home popcorn machine. The unit produces up to 24 cups of corn per batch. Furthermore, you can add your seasoning for a delicious treat. While the appliance is an oil popper, you can use it with butter as well.
- Pops 24 cups of corn
- Designed with a stirring arm
- Equipped with butter well
- Has a non-stick popping plate
- Durable and easy to use
- Quality Concerns
Don’t forget to check this:
When making popcorn, you have three options one is making it on the stove, microwave, or using the best home popcorn machine. We know which one we like the popcorn maker, but which one is your preference.
Why do we love the appliance? With the popcorn popper, it saves you time and loads of money.
Furthermore, the kernel does not burn, and using microwave popcorn becomes expensive in the end. So pick your popcorn machine today and enjoy a healthy treat when watching movies that will also save you loads of money in the long run.