Have you ever wanted to learn Yoga ? And Have you ever thought that going to learn Yoga with a teacher directly would cause much money? Have you ever wanted to save your budget for practicing Yoga? If your answer is Yes then this article is for you. You will find it easy and save your money and time a lot. By just purchasing the Yoga DVDs, you can learn Yoga by yourself and that would save your money a lot . So don’t wait any longer here are the top 10 of Yoga DVDs that got a lot of good reviews from their fans.
Check this for Best Sweatband for Stomach
- Best Yoga DVDs Review
- 10. Rodney Yee’s Complete Yoga for Beginners
- 9. Gentle Yoga for Balance
- 8. Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno
- 7. Yoga over Workout Video with 8 Routines
- 6. Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams
- 5. Yoga for Beginners
- 4. Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors
- 3. Yoga for Beginners 8 Yoga Video Routines for Beginners
- 2. Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life
- 1. Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown
Best Yoga DVDs Review
10. Rodney Yee’s Complete Yoga for Beginners
What Yoga beginner is looking for now is in this Yoga DVDs. It is suitable for beginners who just learns Yoga. This Yoga DVD features the four basic videos for Yoga beginner to practice on their own by just watching these DVDs. Those four basic videos include Yoga for basic, flexibility, energy and relaxation. At any time and anywhere at your comfortable place, all you have to do is bringing this DVD Yoga along with you.
- DVD’s actress is Rodney Yee
- Features with 4 basic video for Yoga practice beginner
- DVD’S runtime is 80 minutes
9. Gentle Yoga for Balance
Are having a balance, flexibility, mobility and relaxation activity for Yoga learners? The answer is yes. Yoga learner wants to have a balance, flexible, mobile and relax body.
In this one DVD contains of 4 different videos and each video is 20 minutes long. One video is for releasing stress that will focus on neck and shoulder part of your body. Second is for spine and pain relief that will focus on back and chest of your body. Third is for having a balance and mobility of your body and it will focus on your hips and knees. The last but not least is for having a full-body stretch.
- Consist of 4 videos which is 20 minutes long per video
- Required materials are mat, chair or cushion.
Check out on the Top 10 Best Home Gym Machine In 2019
8. Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno
Are you looking for Yoga practice that can help burning out your calories and fat? Then this DVD is suitable for you. It contains of 2 videos and each video is 30 minutes long. Then It will enable viewers to practice on their own and get the result with their hard working at the end of practice. Jillian michaels is waiting to guide you and help you to achieve your dream result.
- DVD’s actress is Jillian Michaels
- Language : English
- DVD features with 2 videos and each video is 30 minutes long
Check this for Best Home Scales
7. Yoga over Workout Video with 8 Routines
Do older people find it hard to practice Yoga on your own? However, you are no longer find it hard to practice Yoga anymore. Now with this Yoga DVD , senior people especially those who are over 50 years old and want to practice Yoga. This DVD is really suitable for old people that it will provide step by step and more guide videos for you. In this one DVD consists of 8 activities that each activity is 20 to 60 minutes long.
- DVD’s runtime is 200 minutes
- DVD’s actress is teacher Barbara Benagh
- DVD features with 8 activities and each video is 20 to 60 minutes
6. Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams
Have you ever found out that your parents is having a hard time practicing Yoga? Then this is your chance to give something that would help them. This Yoga DVD design is for senior people whose ages are over 70 years old. This Yoga DVD will help senior people to practice slowly according to their bodies. This DVD consist of three videos or 3 levels. Level 1 video help improving strength and posture. Then, level 2 help seniors to improve their balance skill. Level 3 will extend their abilities in balancing with more time of practicing.
- DVD’s actress is Jane Adams
- DVD’s runtime is 126 minutes
- DVD features 3 videos or 3 levels
- Language using is English
5. Yoga for Beginners
Are you looking for a set of Yoga practice DVD ? Some of Yoga learners want to have a set of video practices so they can easily practice and keep up with their good work of practicing. Then this set of Yoga DVD practice is the right for you. This set consists of 3 DVDs that give you a lot of time and Yoga activities video for your practice time.
These 3 DVDs contains of more than 40 activities and each of video will provide and guide you in many ways such as improving the body balance, flexibility, mobility. reducing stress and pain , and burning more calories and fat .
- DVD’s runtime is 600 minutes featuring with 40 routines
- Language use is English
4. Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors
This DVD is not only for Yoga practice but it also include Tai Chi , and also other basic dancing as well. It is suitable for senior people who want to enjoy their free time by doing exercise such as Yoga, Tai Chi for their health. This DVD contains of 9 session videos and each of video is 8 to 31 minutes long per. The actor or teacher in the video will teach movements that will help your body relax more.
- DVD’s actress is Jane Adams
- DVD’s runtime is 198 minutes
- This DVD features with 9 videos
- Language : English
3. Yoga for Beginners 8 Yoga Video Routines for Beginners
This Yoga DVD is famous for its top selling at USA and Canada. It is the Yoga DVD that teaches those people who are a beginner in learning Yoga. It contains of 8 sessions and routines. Moreover in this DVD will help you to understand and explore more in Yoga not only how to work on it but also how it is a benefit to you . Especially this DVD is also taught by teacher Barbara Benagh that is known for her Yoga teaching skill.
- DVD’s runtime is 378 minutes
- Yoga instructor is Barbara Benagh
- Top selling at Canada and USA
2. Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life
This Yoga practice DVD is special for Yoga trainees whose ages start from 40 to 70 years old. It also features with different 7 routines for viewers to follow and practice. Especially this DVD is also features Yoga instructor Jane Adams as well. All beginner need is in this one DVD. You will get to learn Yoga by just watching the video and follow up with easy gestures to make your bodies more healthier.
- DVD’s instructor is Jane Adam
- Language use is English
- DVD’s runtime is 192 minutes
1. Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown
This Yoga DVD is another DVD that features with instructor Jillian Michaels who is well known for her winning on NBC program. With her skill, she filmed many instructions and activities for her fans to watch through this Yoga DVD. In this Yoga, DVD consists of 2 different videos and each of the videos is 30 minutes long. If you are her fans, let’s check out this Yoga DVD to help your body and health are slimmer and healthier like Jillian Michaels.
- DVD’s instructor is Jillian Michaels
- Language use is English and Spanish
- DVD’s runtime is 66 minutes
We believe that all of these Yoga DVD are waiting for all of you to watch it and learn to practice Yoga by yourself. Since learning Yoga has become so popular for both young people and elder people in this generation. Let’s purchase it now and watch it together to learn Yoga to keep you healthy and stay strong. It is the best recommendation for buying it as a gift for your parents to take care of their health when you were busying with your jobs and have no time for them. So let learn Yoga altogether and spending your free time watching the Yoga DVD to practice it at home with your loved people.