Headphones are one piece of technology that has come a long way. Today you can find people wearing them everywhere for commuting, exercising, and relaxing in the park. A fact is no matter where you go someone has a pair of earphones. The truth is with a headset you can even enjoy peace at home, especially when watching movies or playing games on the TV.
Therefore, if you do need a pair we have the right solution for you using the best wireless headphones for TV here. You will have no wires that are tangled, and you can listen to audio without any interruptions from the family. Before you select a headset from the list, make sure to read the buyer’s guide to help you get the best suitable one for your personal use first.
- Wireless Headphone for TV Buyer’s Guide
- Advantages of Using a Wireless Earphone for TV
- What Features Should You Look At?
- Different Wireless Technologies Available:
- Top 20 Best Wireless Headphones for TV Review – Ultimate Choices
- 20. MPOW Jaws Wireless Neckband Headset
- 19. MPOW TV Headphones
- 18. ARTISTE Wireless TV Headphones
- 17. Samsung Level U Pro Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- 16. COWIN E7 Bluetooth Headphones
- 15. MONODEAL Universal TV Wireless Headphones
- 14. AVANTREE Wireless Headphones
- 13. ARTISTE Wireless Hearing Aid Headset
- 12. Sony XB950B1 Wireless Headphones
- 11. Sennheiser HDR120 Wireless Headphone
- 10. AVANTREE Wireless Over-The-Ear Headphones
- 9. Amazon Basics Wireless Headphone for TV
- 8. Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- 7. Sony RF995RK Wireless RF Headphones
- 6. Sennheiser On-Ear Wireless Headphones for TV
- 5. Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless Headphone
- 4. Sennheiser RS175 Wireless Headphones
- 3. Beats Solo 3 On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- 2. Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Headphones
- 1. ANSTEN Wireless Headphones
- The Best of the Best Wireless Headphones
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
- DOLBY Dimension Wireless Headphones
- Final Thoughts
Wireless Headphone for TV Buyer’s Guide
When searching for earphones, you can find two types available the wireless one and the traditional one. The difference is evident as the wireless headphone has no wires attached and works with Bluetooth technology. With the regular one, you need to plug it into the device to work. To make it more complicated you can find it in different styles from the open back, earbuds, overhead, to closed back designs.
Another important thing is the wireless set has a tiny receiver that responds to the transmitter from the base station. You also use the docking station to recharge the headset. You connect the base station to the television and broadband to deliver the sound.
Advantages of Using a Wireless Earphone for TV
With the latest technology presented with a Digital TV, you get a fantastic picture and sound similar to the cinema. Even brands such as Netflix are continually updating their technology to provide you with the best audio experience listening to movies.
Maybe you live in an apartment or busy home; this is where you want to enjoy these features to its fullest. What makes them unique is the isolation and noise cancellation technology built into them. You get complete privacy to enjoy the media at any time of the day.
You can enjoy an immersive experience playing video games, listening to music, and watching movies — furthermore, the wireless headsets ideal for people with hearing impairment as well.
The headsets versatile to use with more than your television and you can use it with your PC as well.
What Features Should You Look At?
While we have made your search more accessible to find a premium wireless headphone for TV use, you can look at the following features based on the design and technology used.
Three Types of Headphones :
you get in-ear, on-ear, and over-ear designs. The in-ear type is like the earbud that goes into the ear. The over-ear is a full-sized earphone that cups the ears and has maximum noise reduction. The on-ear has plush cushioning with speakers inside and sits on your ear.
Earcup Design :
here you get the open end, semi-open end, and closed end design. With the open-end, you get an open back structure while the close-ends fully sealed at the back. The semi-open end is in between the two if you want complete privacy, the best options to choose the over-ear or close-end headsets.
Docking Station :
The wireless TV headset has a small receiver that communicates with the base stations transmitter. The earphones work with batteries, and you need to charge them for up to 16-hours at first. Further, chargers will take up to 8-hours.
Usually, you will get the optical cable with analog cables in the box. If you want a better audio experience, use the optical cable. Connect the wires to the digital optical input found on the transmitter and turn the audio input selection switch up. Connect the other end to the TV optical output, and you are ready to switch the headphones on. Usually, an LED turns green to indicate it is receiving the RF signal.
However, if there is no optical audio output you can use the analog one with the audio wire instead. You can do this by placing the switch on the transmitter in the lower position and insert the cable at the analog jack. Place the other end into the headphone output.
Different Wireless Technologies Available:
- Headphones working with wireless technology can use different kinds of methods to transmit sound
- The universal type of wireless connection is Bluetooth and pairs with all enabled device without adding a transmitter. However, you need to make sure the headset supports aptX, which is a low latency profile.
- RF or Radio Frequency works on different frequencies, and you need a base station with a transmitter for it to work. What makes the headphone ideal is that you get no sound delay and can reach up to a range from 300 feet away. The downside is if you are too far you will only hear static and the signal cannot pass through loads of walls.
- IR or Infrared works together with RF, and you need to connect the transmitter to the TV. The television sends a signal to the earphones. The sound quality is not the best, and manufacturers have discontinued making it.
You can find different brands with a variety of improvements to better your audio experience.
- Here you can look at the sound quality, and it is better to buy a higher priced range with enhanced functions and advanced Bluetooth to help prevent loss in the sound.
- A big problem you can face with wireless headphones for TV is interference from other devices transmitting at 2.4 GHz. To prevent this from happening you can read the customer feedback to make sure this does not happen to you.
- Some earphones offer you multiple connections to share the experience with others as well.
- Look for a headset with the active equalizer to deliver a quality sound as it balances the tones for the best audio experience.
- Always consider comfort and performance such as compatibility with your TV, the transmission range, battery life, noise canceling, and microphones.
Top 20 Best Wireless Headphones for TV Review – Ultimate Choices
Now that we have covered the essential features to consider why not look at some of our top contenders on the list!
20. MPOW Jaws Wireless Neckband Headset
The first thing you notice is the attractive design of these wireless headphones for using with your TV. The headset includes magnets that hold the earplug in place when not used. Alternatively, they make it easier for you to carry around the ears. The sound is high-quality, and you can use it with your cell phones as well.
You get different features such as noise canceling to prevent background noise seeping through to the years. Furthermore, it comes with Bluetooth 4.1 built-in. You can sit up to 10 meters away and still enjoy listening to your music. The flexible structures lightweight and 60% lighter compared to other neckband headsets available.
The batteries rechargeable and offers you up to 13-hours of listening on a single charge. On the other hand, you can even pick your preferred color from black or purple. You get hands-free use with the built-in microphone that allows auto switching between calls and music.
- Comprise the latest Bluetooth 4.1
- You can use it up to 10 meters away
- The battery use is long for up to 13-hours
- You get noise canceling with the built-in CVC 6.0 technology
- The designs flexible with the magnet construction protecting the earplugs
- Offers you super audio quality and is easy to control with the hands-free microphone to receive calls
- The battery is rechargeable but prevents overcharging as it can melt
- Lightweight at 1.2 ounces
- Made with silicone material
19. MPOW TV Headphones
The MPOW wireless headphones have a Bluetooth transmitter that is versatile and small. The antenna works with a 5-volt charger, or you can use it with a power bank. Alternatively, you can use it with the audio cable connected to a headphone jack on the TV.
Once set up the transmitter connects with Bluetooth to the headset for the best audio experience ever. You can use it up to 33 feet away and still get the best sound — the earphones equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers and have a close ear-cup design. For traveling, you can fold them up, and the earmuffs made with memory foam.
The headbands adjustable and fits all head shapes. Included is a small EVA pouch for keeping the headphones, transmitter, and cable together. The nice thing is the device works with Bluetooth enabled devices from the PC to Smartphone. You can connect the electronics in the USB port of the computer to use for work and Skype with it as well.
Furthermore, it has a built-in microphone for hands-free use. You can use the earphones in wireless and wired modes. The 420mAh rechargeable battery offers up to 15-hours of use on a single charge. Further, when you use it in wired mode, the headphone does not power off.
- You get the headphones, a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth transmitter, and pouch
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled devices using the transmitter
- Can use it up to 33 feet away from the receiver
- Has passive noise isolation and does not cancel out noise completely
- You get an immersive Hi-Fi sound with the closed-back design
- Equipped with a 40mm driver and CSR chip
- Comfortable earmuffs made of memory-protein foam and adjustable headband
- Foldable to place in the pouch with accessories
- Can use it in wireless or wired mode
- Consist of a 420mAh battery with up to 15-hours of listening charged
18. ARTISTE Wireless TV Headphones
For better transmission and high-fidelity sound, you can look at the ARTISTE model. The wireless headphones offer a full range with constant signal and low distortion. All this made possible with the 2.4 GHz radio frequency. You can listen to movies and music without interruption.
The earphones pick up the signal around the home up to 100 feet away. The frequency response is up to 20000 Hz to give you clear high sounds with bass and treble. You can use the headset with different devices as you receive all the cables included. The headband adjusts for a perfect fit, and the earcups padded and fit snug to prevent sound leakage.
The rechargeable battery lasts up to 20-hours of use on a full charge. For watching TV, listening to music, or playing games, you can use the unit and not disturb anyone in the home. The Artiste transmitter and charger have a 5 volt of DC at 550mA working voltage.
The SNR (signal noise ratio) is less than 70 decibels and when used will not disappoint you when it comes to sound.
- You get the docking station, headphone audio out, 6.3 sound out and power cable, and an RCA audio out
- Comes with a year warranty
- Works with a 2.4 GHz radio frequency and has a response of up to 20000 Hz
- You can use the headphones for up to 100 feet away
- The headband fits most head sizes with the adjustable band
- Comes with a rechargeable battery with up to 20-hours use
- Made with padded earcups to prevent sound leakage
17. Samsung Level U Pro Wireless In-Ear Headphones
For a stylish, wireless headphone for TV use, look at the Samsung Level U Pro. The in-ear headphones have a lightweight construction for traveling. The urethane structure makes the device flexible over the head and comfortable in the ears. The unit works with Bluetooth 4.1 and has a noise-canceling microphone for hands-free use.
The band sits snug around the neck, and you can use it with your cell phone as well. The construction is sweat resistant, and the battery offers up to 9-hours of listening and taking calls. The 13mm Piezo speakers deliver a nice and clear sound. Furthermore, you can also use it with the Samsung Level application to monitor the audio and other features.
You can use it with Samsung devices, and compatible with Bluetooth enabled equipment. There are three color options available black, bronze, and purple.
- Made with two-way speakers units comprising 13mm Dynamic and Piezo speakers
- For superior sound, the headphones equipped with UHQ Audio and work with the Samsung Level app to personalize the sound
- The constructions splash and sweat-resistant
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery that offers up to 9-hours of use
- The earbud constructions soft gel and controlled with smart magnets to keep them in place
- Works with Bluetooth 4.1 enabled devices
- Has a built-in noise-canceling microphone for hands-free use
- The frequency range is up to 33-feet away
- Comes with three sets of ear gels, quick start guide, and micro USB charging cable
- Available in three colors black, purple, and bronze
16. COWIN E7 Bluetooth Headphones
Do you need the perfect listening device to use with your TV? Look no further than the COWIN E7 wireless headphones. You get an impressive noise reduction to listen to music in peace. With the flexible construction, you can move it up to 90° for a comfortable fit.
The bass is loud with a smooth sound. You receive a case to keep the headset protected. For the perfect sound, it is equipped with 40mm aperture drivers and does not allow in background sound. Further, you can set it according to your ears at the same time.
The single charge rechargeable battery offers up to 30-hours of use and is very impressive compared to other headphones. You get an 18-month warranty included with outstanding customer support. Furthermore, you can pick your favorite color from five shades to fit in with your lifestyle. If you need a pair of earphones for traveling, you will not be disappointed with the COWIN.
- Made with active noise canceling and ideal to use on an airplane and works well wired and wireless
- Gives a deep bass response with the 40mm sound drivers
- Comes with built-in microphone for hands-free use
- Pairs via NFC technology with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Made with protein earpad and 90-degree swivel earcup design and fits comfortably around the ear
- Offers you 30-hours playtime in Bluetooth mode and equipped with a 600mAh battery
- Available in five stylish colors
- Include an 18-month warranty
15. MONODEAL Universal TV Wireless Headphones
The MONODEAL wireless headphones you can use with your TV or other Bluetooth enabled devices. The transmitter doubles up as a charging dock at the same time. When not receiving an audio signal the earphones switch off after four minutes and switches on once it gets the transmission.
Further, it comes with an auto-tune function offering a low latency with a sound delay of up to 40 milliseconds. You can use it for gaming and audiovisual works. For ease of use, the selector helps you to choose three of the RF channels for the best interface. The frequency range is excellent up to 164 feet and provides a stereo sound you can hear through thick walls.
The over-ear headphones come with soft pads, and the elastic headband adjusts for a comfortable fit. The built-in 40mm stereo drivers deliver a bass boost with high fidelity sound. You can listen to audio for up to 25 hours, and it has a frequency response of up to 11000Hz.
Alternatively, you can utilize it with a PC or your phone as well. In the package are the signal transmitter, power line, two LR03 AAA batteries, user manual, and one RCA line. MONODEAL even backs the product with a one-year warranty with excellent customer service.
- You get no audio delay with the auto-tune function and works with a low-latency RF transmitter
- Ideal to use for watching movies, gaming, and PC
- Equipped with 40mm stereo drivers and built-in bass boost
- The transmitter comes with three RF signal channels with the reception of up to 164 feet
- Comes with auto turn off and on to save power
- Over-ear design with soft pads and elastic headband you can adjust for a comfortable fit
- Enjoy up to 25-hours of gaming or music listening
- You can change the volume for gaming
- Include the transmitter that serves as a charging dock, two rechargeable batteries, RCA line, power line, and user manual
- One-year Warranty
14. AVANTREE Wireless Headphones
What makes the AVANTREE headphones ideal to use is the auto connect with devices without the need of pairing them. Another, benefit of using the set is that there is no audio lag when watching TV. The working range is up to 100 feet and comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 40-hours—impressive.
The headband adjusts quickly and comes with comfortable ear pads. The PRIVA III Bluetooth transmitter works with Bluetooth 4.2 and supports the audio codec, A2DP profiles, SBC, and more. You can use it up to 100 feet away and equipped with 40mm drivers with an impedance of 32 ohms.
The frequency response is up to 20000Hz and offers you multi-use to connect with your smart devices. The earphone is ideal to use for gaming as it has FS codec. You can combine it with other audio sources or directly to the TV. Included are all the cables to use with different connections as needed.
If you do want to use it with the latest HDMI, you can purchase a separate RCA or HDMI converter.
- The kit comprised of a transmitter, one 3.5mm audio cable, two micro USB power cables, one 3.5mm female to RCA-male cable and user guide
- You get a two-year warranty
- Works with plug-and-play as the Priva III transmitter connect the headphones and devices automatically
- You can use it with multiple audio devices without using additional cables
- Furthermore, the earphones you can use with other Bluetooth enabled devices
- Offers you up to 100 feet of work range and has no audio lag
- You can connect it with the 2nd pair of headphones as well with the FastStream codec
- The play time is up to 40-hours
- The headband adjusts and the ear pads comfortable
- Works with Bluetooth 4.2 and the headphones equipped with 40mm drivers with an impedance of 32 ohms
13. ARTISTE Wireless Hearing Aid Headset
For a wireless headphone for TV that doubles up as a hearing aid, pick this ARTISTE model. Your parents will love you when receiving these as a present to enjoy listening to their favorite music. The device has automatic digital 2.4 GHz FHSS, and you will get no interference from RF or Wi-Fi.
You can use it up to 100 feet through concrete walls. The latency is 0.2 milliseconds and gives you fabulous TV sound using digital wireless transmission. You get three profiles to improve the voice making it more transparent. You can customize the sound based on your needs.
The three modes comprise tone, volume, balance, and mono/stereo. On both sides of the headset, you have a channel balance knob that adjusts independently. You even save on power with the dual battery recycling as has two Lithium batteries with up seven hours of use.
Setting up the device is simple by placing the transmitter into your audiovisual source and enjoy the best sound ever. Included in the purchase are the rechargeable base, emitter, rechargeable batteries, earbuds, adapter, RCA adapter cable, external microphone, and connecting cables. Additionally, you get a year’s warranty as well.
- Works with digital hopping system with a frequency of 2.4 GHz ISM BANDI
- The transmitter operating voltage is 5V @ 550mAh
- Works with Lithium Polymer Battery with a frequency response of up to 20000 Hz
- Adjustable tone and serves as a hearing device
- Made with lightweight plastic
- Has a universal application to use with different devices
- Up to 100 feet wireless signal
- Comes with a built-in microphone to amplify conversations
- Include the transmitter/charging base, two pairs of earbuds, auxiliary cable, adapter, RCA adapter cable, and rechargeable batteries
- In-ear design
- You get a year warranty
12. Sony XB950B1 Wireless Headphones
For a stylish and uniquely designed pair of wireless headphones to use with your TV, pick the XB950B1 from Sony. You can enjoy extra bass using these earphones. Connect it with different devices from your television to cell phone. The product is available in three colors black, blue, and red.
You get NFC with Bluetooth connection and supports LDAC codec. Further, you can set the sound with the bass and do so much more using the Sony application. With the battery, you get up to 18-hours of use and comfortable to wear for hours. You can even put the bass off if preferred.
The biggest problem you may have using the headset is it may not work with the latest PS4 console.
- Offers use up to 18 hours with the built-in rechargeable battery
- Comes with a built-in microphone for hands-free use
- Available in three shades black, red, and blue
- Connects wireless to Bluetooth enabled devices and comes with NFC
- Over-year closed design to keep noise out
- Lightweight at 0.62 lb
- Comes with a year warranty included
- Supports LDAC codec
- You can set the audio with the bass or turn the bass off
11. Sennheiser HDR120 Wireless Headphone
The HDR120 is another fantastic performer when it comes to the best wireless headphone for TV use. The unbelievable thing is you can combine the headset with up to 100 receivers at the same time. You enjoy interference-free reception listening to music in stereo sound.
The transmission range is up to 300 feet through ceilings and walls. You get exceptional sound with a strong bass response with the open-air design. Now you can enjoy your movie in quiet or play games online. The on-ear construction is comfortable for extended listening.
Setting up the stations simple as the transmitter connects to all devices using an analog audio output via the RCA jack. With the selector, you can decide which of the three radio frequency channels offers a comprehensible reception. The metal cradle doubles as a charging dock, and you can mount it to the wall.
The earphones are equipped with NiMH batteries. The cells provide you with up to 20-hours of use. On the headphone, you also have an on/off, tuner, and volume control. You can use it with DVD, set-top boxes, satellite receivers, and more. Furthermore, you get everything you need to use it with multiple devices.
- The package includes the TR 120 transmitter, headphone, audio cable, power cable, rechargeable batteries, two audio adapters, and instruction manual
- You get a two-year warranty
- Available in a black color
- Lightweight design with over-head and open-air construction
- Can use it with up to 100 receivers at the same time
- The wireless range is up to 300 feet
- Made with three radio frequency channels
- The cradle serves as a charging station as well
- You get up to 20-hours of listening
10. AVANTREE Wireless Over-The-Ear Headphones
The AVANTREE is a universal device with foldable wireless construction and a must-have. With the Bluetooth 4.1 technology, you get low latency and lasts up to 40-hours of use. You can pair it with different transmitters and supports aptX low latency as well.
Do you plan to use the earphones with a gaming console or TV? You will need to use devices that are Bluetooth equipped, or you may need to buy a separate transmitter to use it with the headphones. The earphones are dual mode and play via an audio jack or wireless connection. When you use it wirelessly, the microphone is active and works with NFC.
The biggest problem is that the mic does not work in wired mode. You get a toggle on/off and bass boost to personalize the sound. Further, it has a foldable and lightweight construction with comfortable ear pads. The headband adjusts for a perfect fit. With the closed-cup design, you get no noise spilling into your surroundings.
Connecting with NFC only takes one-tap with the voice to identify the status of your headset. After pairing with devices for the first time, it auto-connects the second time around. Alternatively, you can use the unit up to 33 feet away from the transmitter.
- You get a micro USB charging cable, audio cable, zippered case, user manual, and a two-year warranty
- Available in a wide selection of colors
- There is no audio delay when you watch TV as it is aptX low-latency supported
- Has a built-in bass boost to tailor your audio according to your needs
- Equipped with a durable battery that offers you up to 40-hours of use
- Comes with a dual mode to use wireless or wired
- Over-ear-design with soft earpads and adjustable headband
- Can connect two phones to the wireless headphone simultaneously
9. Amazon Basics Wireless Headphone for TV
For powerful uninterrupted audio, you need the Amazon Basics over-ear RF headphones with a charging dock. You will not be disturbing others in the home with these on your ears. The stylish design is comfortable to wear for hours. You can use it up to 45 feet away from the transmitter and has user-friendly controls.
Controlling the unit is comfortable with the LED indicator lights and has an on/off button. The five-inch neodymium drivers offer a perfect sound, and the rechargeable battery is long lasting. You get a user guide included and even without the instructions using the earphones a breeze.
- Equipped with a 420mAh battery that offers hours of listening time
- Comprise 5-inch neodymium drivers with LED indicator lights
- Lightweight with over-ear design
- You get a wireless connection up to 45-feet
- Simple setup with the charging dock
- Can connect it to your phone using the 3.5mm audio jack
- Not compatible with Bluetooth technology
- You get the headphones, charging dock, AC power adapter, RCA audio cable, 3.5mm – RCA audio cable, and manual
8. Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
The Skullcandy Hesh 2 is a stylish and comfortable wireless headphone for using with your TV. The audio is high-quality and the ear pillows made of foam. You can wear them all day and works with most Bluetooth enabled devices. Further, it offers you noise-free audio with up to 12-hours of use.
With the dominant 50mm drivers, the sound is powerful in the ears. The earphones ideal to use with the audio device but there have been complaints the volume is a bit low. There is a red LED indicator light that blinks when the battery needs charging and takes up to 2.5-hours to charge.
You can stream music directly from your Smartphone and has a plus and minus button to adjust the volume. You can use it to make and receive calls as well. Included is a back-up aux cable with microphone and remote if the battery ever runs low.
- You can enjoy a powerful bass with warm & natural tones with the Skullcandy headset
- The ear cushions comprise synthetic leather and the headbands flexible with a metal structure
- The battery is rechargeable and lasts up to 15-hours and has a low battery red LED indicator light
- On the left side of the headset is a micro USB port to charge the device
- It takes up to 2.5-hours to recharge and works with wireless pairing
- Has onboard buttons to adjust the volume, answer, place calls, and more
- Comes with an aux cable to use when the battery needs charging
7. Sony RF995RK Wireless RF Headphones
Sony has a passion for technology, and you can see this in their RF995RK wireless headphones here. With the earphones, you can enjoy a cinematic experience in the comfort of your home. Setting up the system is quick by connecting the transmitter to the TV using the connector cable. After charging the headset, you synchronize it with the dock and enjoy your music.
You will have no interference from the wireless signal as it reduces noise for crystal-clear sound. The wireless range is up to 150 feet offering you the freedom to move around the house. Furthermore, you can enjoy playtime up to 20-hours. There is a voice mode to make the speech clearer and enhances vocals with touching a button.
With the 1.57-inch drivers, you will hear whispering to thunderous booms. To make your audio experience even better, it has a closed cap design. You can wear the device for hours as the soft ear pads comfortable, and you get a secure fit with the twist-and-tilt headband.
Recharging the unit is quick by placing it in the recharging dock and will be ready for gaming, music, and movies in time. The frequency range is up to 22000 Hertz and comes with the transmitter station, batteries, AC adaptor, and so much more.
- You get a transmitting station, rechargeable batteries, stereo connector cable, fiber cleaning cloth, AC adaptor, and instruction manual included
- Sony backs the product with a year warranty
- Made with noise-reducing technology preventing interference from other devices
- You can use the wireless headphones for TV up to 20-hours before it needs to be charged
- You hear the best sound with the dynamic 1.75-inch drivers
- Equipped with a Voice Mode button to increase the sound
- Consist of cushioned ear pads with twist-and-tilt design and adjustable headband
- Has a frequency range of up to 22000 Hertz with a wireless range up to 150-hours
6. Sennheiser On-Ear Wireless Headphones for TV
When it comes to choosing the best wireless headphones for TV look no further than the Sennheiser brand. The on-ear headset fits comfortably in the ears with the padded ear cushions. You can use it 300 feet away from the transmitter and supports a strong Bass with smooth audio.
The built-in rechargeable batteries you recharge in the charging base included. Furthermore, the earphones have an auto on/off button. Once connected it starts automatically and shuts off after a couple of minutes. The battery use is up to twenty hours and offers you wireless freedom.
On the other hand, the Open-Aire construction gives you a warm sound with fantastic bass response. So if you want an interference-free reception using headphones, check the Sennheiser out today!
- You get the wireless transmitter that doubles up as a charging dock with two AAA NiMH batteries
- On-ear headphones with a lightweight design and radio frequency
- The reception is up to 300 feet and has a frequency response of up to 19500 Hz
- Can connect other compatible headphones for multiple users
- You get a two-year warranty and compatible with most devices except ones with Bluetooth technology
- The Open-Aire construction delivers details sound and comfortable to wear for hours
- Pick an interference-free channel for a clear reception from three RF channels available
- The charging dock is wall mountable, and the headphones store in the metal cradle for charging
- Comes with volume, on/off and tuning control
5. Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless Headphone
Here we have another wireless headphone you can use with your TV from the well-known brand. With the Sony headset, you can listen to acoustics without wires tangling around the body. The set-up is simple, and the connectors are nickel-plated. You also get tangle-free wires with the package.
The lightweight earphones weigh 11.29 ounces and come with dynamic 40mm ferrite drivers. You get an expressive sound with the neodymium magnets and mirror diaphragm in the headphones. The binaural over-the-head design fits comfortable, and you have control buttons on the edge.
Your device is powered with rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries that are corrosion resistant. The impedance is 32 ohms and offers you excellent sound levels. The radio frequencies up to 22000 Hz and have a wireless range of 150 feet. Furthermore, it has automatic tuning and a sensitivity of up to 100 dB.
The batteries last up to 25-hours of use and take up to 3.5 hours to charge. The self-adjusting headband offers you comfort for a perfect fit. For convenience, the ear-cups are cushioned, and it helps with noise reduction. The FM headphones connect to the TV and other devices. You get the docking station, rechargeable battery and a year warranty included.
- Over-the-ear design with foam cushion ear pads and self-adjusting headband
- The batteries work up to 25-hours and take up to 3.5 hours to charge
- The impedance is 32 ohms providing you with fantastic audio levels
- You can use it up to 150 feet away from the transmitter and has a radio frequency of up to 22000 Hz
- Included is the docking station with batteries
- You get a year warranty
- Equipped with 40mm driver and noise reduction system
- The headphones switch on and off automatically
- Comes with a green power LED light and remains off when in need of charging
4. Sennheiser RS175 Wireless Headphones
Enhance your entertainment at home with the Sennheiser headset. You can enjoy exceptional sound without using wires. The earphones fit comfortably around your ear for hours of use and have a closed-back design to cut out the noise. You can switch between dynamic bass modes to virtual surround-sound with the onboard controls.
The transmitter doubles up as a charger and automatically pairs with other sets of earphones as well. No matter what your acoustic requirements are, you can use the unit with audio and video devices with optical digital or analog audio output. The transmission ranges up to 328 feet, and for a wireless headset, this is exceptional.
Now you and your loved one can connect two of these headphones to the system to listen to movies in quiet. One thing is sure you get exceptional digital sound, noise cancellation, and isolation wearing these immersive audio earphones. Included with the purchase you get the transmitter, different connections, and two rechargeable batteries with a quick guide.
- Include the transmitter that works as a charging base as well
- You get all the needed cables with two rechargeable batteries and a two-year warranty
- Over-ear design with wireless connectivity leaving you wire-free
- Comes with bass boost and surround sound modes
- The main controls found on the headphone
- Can use them to switch between dynamic bass and virtual surround sound
- Has a wireless range up to 328 feet
- Outstanding noise reduction and isolation with the close circumaural design
- Comprise a multi-purpose transmitter to connect one or two headphones at the same time
3. Beats Solo 3 On-Ear Wireless Headphones
Do you need wireless headphones to use with your TV or cell phone? Look at the Beats Solo 3 offering high-quality audio without wires getting in your way. The unit fits comfortable with adjustable design and provides a snug fit in the ear. You use the device with a universal USB charging cable and control the sound with the remote talk cable. Nothing comes more long lasting to use than these earphones with a battery life up to 40-hours. Furthermore, you get a quick guide and takes up to three hours to charge.
- Has easy to control onboard remote talk cable
- Made with cushioned in-ear design to buffer out the noise
- Takes up to three hours to charge and offers up to 40-hours use
- Include a quick start guide with USB charging cable
- The earphones adjust for a comfortable fit
- You get a year warranty included
2. Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Headphones
For high-quality audio with noise canceling, look no further than the WH1000XM3 wireless headphone from Sony. The device has Bluetooth connection built-in and keeps annoying background noise out. You can use it with your TV as it delivers hi-res audio and makes it ideal for gamers as well.
The noise cancellation performance is impressive and connects wirelessly with other devices. Further, it supports voice mode and controlling the sounds simple with the touch controls. With the integrated microphone, you can make and receive calls for hands-free use.
Further, it has a comfortable neckband with plush earcups for comfort. The battery lasts up to twenty hours of use with a single charge. There is a quick attention mode on the right ear cup to switch from music to a conversation. The foldable construction makes it easier to take with you anywhere, and it adjusts the ambient sound automatically.
- Get a soundproof experience with the digital noise canceling
- Has a voice and quick attention mode to personalize your audio according to your needs
- Adjusts the ambient sound for the best noise cancellation
- Use the touch controls to activate the voice assistant, receive phone calls, and control music
- Listen to HiRes sound on the airplane
- Foldable headphones with padded earcups and comfortable headband
- Has fast charge with up to 20-hours use
1. ANSTEN Wireless Headphones
Watch the late night sports game with the ANSTEN wireless headphones on the ears. You can enjoy the action without disturbing anyone or hearing the noise from the neighbors. The device works with RF wireless technology and has an operating distance up to 164 feet.
The frequency response is up to 11000 Hz, and you can use it for up to 25-hours before the battery runs down. The base has a unique design to display the headset or use it for charging. Further, you get plug-and-play support making the connection simpler. The product is super light with the elastic headband and soft pads.
With your purchase, you get the signal transmitter, RCA line, power line, user guide, and two LR03 AAA batteries.
- The wireless stereo headphone works with radio frequency connection
- The operating distance is 164 feet and has a run time of up to 25 hours
- Equipped with stereo sound mode and 40mm drivers
- The frequency response is up to 11KHz
- Has a lightweight construction with an elastic headband and soft earcups
- You get the charging base, cables, rechargeable batteries and user guide with your purchase
- Connects to a wide selection of devices
The Best of the Best Wireless Headphones
Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
With the QuietComfort 35 earphones from Bose, you get excellent noise cancellation. With one app, you have complete control to adjust noise cancellation, share music, and personalize your earphones. You can manage the Bluetooth connection and access software updates as well.
With the push of a button, you can use your voice to turn up the volume and so much more as it is Alexa ready. The headset is equipped with a microphone system and offers you up to three levels of noise canceling. The battery lasts up to 20-hours, and it provides you with a hassle-free connection with other devices.
- You get three levels of noise canceling
- The headset is Alexa enabled
- Comes with a noise-rejecting dual-microphone
- Provides balanced audio performance and hassle-free Bluetooth pairing
- Works with the Bose Connect app for a personalized audio experience
- The battery lasts up to 20-hours
- Has a plush earcup with adjustable headband
- Available in three colors black, triple midnight, and silver
DOLBY Dimension Wireless Headphones
Enjoy an incredible cinematic experience at home with the DOLBY Dimension headphones. You can control the audio with the Dolby LifeMix to personalize your sound. With the one-touch switch, you can toggle between your TV, phone, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
Download the Dolby Dimension app to manage devices and use the low power mode and more. With the power base, you can place your earphones on display and power the battery at the same time. The rechargeable battery takes up to two hours to charge and offers you 15-hours of playtime.
The device is equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 and has a range up to 100 feet with an APTX low latency and AAC support. You get a digital voice assistant with voice call support. The unit is equipped with 40mm drivers with a frequency response up 20 KHz. Furthermore, it also has a Dolby EQ with five omnidirectional microphones.
- Comprise of a magnetic charging base with touch controls, active noise cancellation, and transparency
- The battery provides up to 15-hours playback and has a quick charge function
- Takes up to two hours for the battery to charge
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 with a range up to 100 feet
- Supports AAC and APTX Low Latency
- Provides you with a digital assistant and voice control
- Comprise 40mm drivers with a frequency response up to 20000 Hz
- Has a five omnidirectional microphone for hands-free use
- Works with the Dolby Dimension App
- Unique ear cup design with foam cushioning and padded headband
There is nothing better than sitting for hours in the cinema world to enjoy a movie. However, creating the perfect theater sounds not always easy, but if you choose one of the best wireless headphones for TV, you may achieve this. The fantastic thing is you can enjoy the peace while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies.
Further, you will not hear the neighbor’s noise, and you will not bother them with the loud sound. Pick a Bluetooth or RF can from the list with low latency to make sure you do not miss anything in the movie. Therefore, if low latency is important to you pick the Sony or Sennheiser brands, as they are the best.
For something more comfortable, look at the on-ear and over-the-ear models available. They are lighter and comfortable to wear for hours. The only problem you may have is they do not keep the noise entirely out. An over-the-ear headphone is perfect to use even if you do not have active noise cancellation.
Lastly look at the controls available as it can make your life simpler to make and receive calls when connected to more than one device. Therefore, choose wisely, as each of the headphones on the list is the best and packed with incredible features and prices.
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones in 2019
- Best Gaming Headset in 2019
- Top 10 Best Headphones for Sleeping in 2019