The decent quality gaming mouse and keyboard are significant to play games on a desktop. Now there will be no compromise in the computer game playing with the help of a suitable wireless gaming keyboard. You can buy such a keyboard separately or along with the computer accessories. A mouse and gaming keyboard combo can prove to be impressive for the money spent. Whether you are just playing the game for passion or to enhance your professional game-playing skills, the choice of a wireless gaming keyboard is significant. So, you can go through the below section highlighting the wireless operated gaming keyboards to pick the suitable wireless gaming keyboard.
You might also be interested in Wireless Keyboards
Review of Wireless Gaming Keyboard
13. LexonElec Keyboard and Mouse Combo:
The LexonElec keyboard and mouse combo implement the 2.4G technology to facilitate wireless operation. This combo works up to a distance of 10 meters. There is no requirement to download any plug-in because when plugged into the USB receiver, the PC can automatically recognize. Simultaneously, the mouse and keyboard would share a receiver. Generally, this wireless gaming keyboard combo is found suitable for desktop computers and laptops.
- In this LexonElec combo, there is a 1000 mAh huge capacity lithium battery that can work for 5-7 days through 3-5 hours of charging.
- This gaming keyboard is equipped with the keyboard stand, metal panel, 29 anti-ghosting keys, two-color injection keycap, and 104 keys.
- To represent different keys differently, it comes with the multi-color LED-backlit support.
12. UHURU 2.4G USB Wireless Keyboard Mouse:
UHURU presents a full-size keyboard prepared with butterfly structure keys to facilitate flawless typing experience. Your fingers will find great comfort while using this keyboard-mouse combo. Inclusion of the foldable stands present a comfortable angle while working.
Your hand will find great convenience while using because the wireless optical mouse boasts an ergonomic design and it is frosted on either side. The inclusion of the cutting-edge chip offers 33 feet wireless automatic connection to facilitate swift data transmission. During data transmission, there will be zero delays or dropouts.
- In this 2.4G wireless gaming keyboard, the 2 in 1 nano receiver combines the mouse and keyboard connections into a single USB port. Therefore, it allows for a quick plug and play operation.
- It supports the multi-level power-saving mode. So, it would automatically save energy and enters into sleep mode with 8 minutes of inactivity.
- Its compact size and seal structure enhance the resistance against dust and water.
Check this for Best Gaming Earphones
11. Soke-Six 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Keyboard:
A brand new, decent quality gaming keyboard from Soke-Six, this wireless keyboard boasts delicate ergonomic design. It comes with the dual-spring big spaces. Basically, its design is anti-skid and the keyboard comes with stable stand design. It is easy to vary the height of the keyboard. Moreover, the exceptional S-shaped ergonomic design decreases fatigue and boosts comfort.
- The keycap uses the laser engraving technology that comes with durable wear which does not fade.
- Playing computer games at night will not be an issue because it comes with ultra-wearable laser blue character.
- To dissipate heat, there is super drain holes design at the back.
- To enhance comfort while playing, it comes with 6 buttons with scroll wheel.
10. Anne Pro 2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:
A mechanical gaming keyboard, the Anne pro 2 keyboards can work for up to 8 hours of wireless usage under common situations. Basically, this wireless gaming keyboard use 1900mah battery which can last for a few days through a single charge. With a view to conserving battery power, there is a built-in on/off switch available.
- In the Anne Pro 2 keyboard, the RGB backlights are distinctly addressable. Moreover, their dynamic lighting effects can be programmed.
- The lighting profiles can be generated, saved, and also loaded to the keyboard via the software.
- Tap key feature allows keys to behave uniquely when tapped or held.
9. G-Cord Full Size Wireless Rechargeable Keyboard:
The G-Cord wireless operated keyboard is uniquely designed to deliver high efficiency while working on a computer or playing computer games. In facts, it presents the high-performance potentials of mechanical switches and the liberty of wireless connection.
The response time is quick i.e. 1ms and it would present advanced mechanical performance. Due to plug & play, the USB receiver will establish a connection quickly. So, there will be no troubles in finding and pairing your device.
- It can be operated in wireless and wired mode.
- There is no requirement to download extra software or drivers.
- The incorporated 1300mAh rechargeable battery is capable to support up to 240 hours for intense use. This battery would last for up to 600 hours for normal use.
8. CORSAIR K63 Wireless Gaming Keyboard:
One of the most enticing traits of the K63 gaming keyboard is its 100% CHERRY MX mechanical key switches. These switches present excellent reliability and accurateness. On the other hands, the aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame is capable to withstand many hours of game playing.
The working operation of this CORSAIR wireless gaming keyboard boasts ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz wireless technology. The 8MB profile storage with hardware macro as well as lighting playback enables access to up to 3 stored profiles which are independent of external software.
- The included USB pass-through port offer hassle-free access to an extra USB port for your headset or mouse.
- In this K63 keyboard, the per-key dynamic multi-color type RGB backlighting provides limitless color personalization and control.
- The built-in CORSAIR iCUE software allows bright dynamic lighting control, classy macro programming and the full-system lighting synchronization over the compatible CORSAIR peripherals, fans, coolers, and more.
7. Arteck 2.4G Wireless Keyboard:
The Arteck 2.4G wireless keyboard is popular for its low-profile keys and whisper-quiet operation. Both these aspects present a new level of comfort right at your fingertips. All the frequently used functions, as well as media controls, are kept in close control.
It is known that the construction of these scissors-kick keys could be used 3+ million times continuously. The overall setup is easy –just insert the nano USB receiver inside your PC and start using the keyboard immediately.
- The ergonomic design convey through the stainless steel material which presents heavy-duty feeling.
- Its low-profile keys provide noise-free and comfortable typing.
- The compact size, ultra-thin and lightweight design makes sure the typing experience is comfortable.
6. Fosmon Portable Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard:
Fosmon prepared this portable compact Bluetooth keyboard with innovative design and compact size. This QWERTY keyboard with touchpad offers excellent comfort with the liberty of wireless connectivity. It is easy to connect to any devices using this portable wireless gaming keyboard. The users will be capable to navigate the cursor effortlessly using their thumb, so there is no need to touch the screen.
Furthermore, this Bluetooth keyboard works excellently for browsing or streaming on a smart TV. The game enthusiasts can flawlessly play video games on laptops, smartphones as well as tablets. The built-in touchpad enhances comfort while typing.
- This portable wireless keyboard simplifies the texting experience and also boosts its accuracy.
- The facility of the LED blacklight assists the users to play games in a dark environment.
- It comes with significant feature buttons like Home, Volume Control, Page Up/Down, Ctrl+Alt+Dlt, Search, Esc, and more
- Right from laptops to PlayStation 4. This Fosmon wireless keyboard is compatible with a wide range of devices.
5. Logitech MK710 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo:
Logitech is a prevalent name when it comes to computer accessories. In fact, using the MK710 keyboard the users can easily view the icon status of your battery, scroll lock, caps lock, and num lock. Provision of the hyper-fast scrolling allows you to scroll through long documents and web pages.
- For its operation, the AA batteries are required and they come with up to 3 years of battery life. So, it removes the requirement to alter keyboard and mouse batteries.
- The curve keys and cushioned palm rest from the brand make sure your fingers always glide conveniently from one key to another.
You might be also like: Best Backlit Keyboards
4. Redragon K552-RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:
To withstand the intense game playing and prolonged typing session, the Redragon K552 is uniquely engineer. It is packing with essential features including ABS construction and heavy-duty metal.
Some of the essential components of this Redragon wireless gaming keyboard are high-end switches, double-shot injection mold keycaps, mechanical ultra-fast springs, and brightness variable RGB LED backlighting. The included custom mechanical switches to present the ultimate gaming performance.
- High durability is guarantee through the metal and ABS construction.
- It is custom mechanical switches are an engineer for longevity, durability, and responsiveness.
- The included mechanical keys equip with medium resistance, tactile feedback, and audible click sound.
3. PICTEK TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
This keyboard has been equipped with the double-shot injection molded keycaps that do offer crystal clear uniform backlight as well as do ensure the lettering doesn’t scratch off.
It has adopted professional equivalent switches that do offer quicker as well as springier response, the crisp click sounds for the spring typing enjoyment, the precise tactile feedback for the ultimate gaming performance.
- Wide-application as well as unparalleled after-sales service.
- Storage durability.
- Ergonomic design.
2. MOTOSPEED 2.4GHz Wireless/USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard
This is among the best-backlit keyboards which are available in the market. It has been equipped with the ultra-fast 2.4G wireless transmission technology.
It is among the most reliable and stable keyboards which are available in the market. The transmission distance of this keyboard is up to 10 meters. Also, it does come with a detachable USB cable, one can easily charge this keyboard and shifting to the wired mode per the needs.
- Mechanical gaming keyboard.
- Strong compatibility.
1. RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK61 Wireless 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
If you are looking for the best mini portable size keyboard, this is among the best of the products that are available in the market.
This is a comfortable 8 inches stand angle consistent with everyone’s normal ergonomic daily use, save you money for another wrist support as well as does provide you the most satisfying typing experience with minimal fatigue under many hours of use.
- Detachable type c cable is available.
- Compact Keyboard.
Hence, Quick response, noise-free operation and great user comfort are the prominent traits of any wireless gaming keyboard describe above. These keyboards free you from cable mess while playing computer games.
Are Wireless Gaming Keyboards Worth your Money?
A wireless gaming keyboard is an essential and lucrative peripheral device for gaming enthusiasts. As the name suggests, a wireless gaming keyboard connects to the PC or any other gaming devices without any cord or wires, i.e., wirelessly. Their development has been revolutionary to the gaming and the wider PC usage industry as they have proven to be more utilitarian. They provide more of the much-needed features and aspects and less of the needed elements. Wireless gaming keyboard ensures that your desk or work station is free from cords and wires, offers low latency as compared to wired keyboards, and have an extensive battery capacity. This allows a gamer to enjoy more gaming immersion. Wireless gaming keyboard uses radio frequency which consists of a transmitter and a receiver, and Bluetooth technology for connectivity
The fascinating aspect of the wireless gaming keyboard is the fact it is portable and with a wide range of connectivity. This allows a user to use the wireless gaming keyboard at any distance and position. Wireless gaming keyboards are available in different varieties and designs.
Reasons you should invest in a wireless gaming keyboard
Wireless gaming keyboards have come a long way since their first development. In their early days, users complained about slow gaming response, poor reliability, and connectivity, as well as low battery life. Today, wireless gaming keyboards offer much better responsiveness and gaming action, and there is no telling between a wired and a wireless gaming keyboard. Despite their slightly higher price as compared to wired gaming keyboards, the wireless gaming keyboard is a reliable utility to have because:
- Design and ergonomic style Wireless gaming keyboard design and ergonomic style is the first thing that tells you of its difference with its wired counterpart. Wireless gaming keyboard has a sleek and slim design that provides for utilitarianism. They offer more of the much-needed features and aspects, and less of the needed aspects. These keyboards are also wireless, which translates to fewer cords and wires on your working station. This will ensure you have ample room on your work surface and an aesthetic utility for your use.
- This is a fundamental factor that has seen the wireless gaming keyboard gain more popularity Since the keyboard is wireless, it doesn’t limit you to one space and allows for mobility and portability. Furthermore, it has a comprehensive and extensive connectivity range of 2.4GHZ, enabling you to move and use at any position and a distance. Although mobility is not an issue of concern amongst most gamers, the wireless gaming keyboard provides room for options.
- High performance Modern wireless gaming keyboards have been praised for their high performance and fast responsiveness by professional gaming enthusiasts. They utilize light speed wireless technology of 2.4GHZ, with a response rate of one millisecond and an end-to-end optimization of wireless connectivity. This is super-fast responsiveness that allows for the fast delivery of action from the gaming player to the PC, with low latency. Its high-performance capability is a more compelling reason as to why you should opt for a wireless gaming keyboard.
- Mechanical switches and display lights Wireless gaming keyboard has a make of professional-grade mechanical switches. The mechanical switches are more durable and responsive, which allows for less-hard-hitting in the keys and switches. Mechanical switches have a quiet performance, precision, and speed, all of which enhance gameplay. To add on this, these keyboards have RGB nectar LED lights displays that are attractive and less distracting during game time. Most of the wireless gaming keyboards use the Romer-G key switches.
- Ability to connect to multiple devices That’s right; wireless gaming keyboards can connect to multiple devices simultaneously. This can’t be said for wired keyboards as they can only connect to one device at a time. Wireless keyboards use USB dongle and Bluetooth for connectivity. The mode of connectivity translates to connection on multiple devices as you can use USB dongle on one device and Bluetooth on another such as your phone, Tv, etc. In this case, you can connect two computers to one keyboard, how convenient is that? 100% convenient
- Extensive battery capacity The latest wireless gaming keyboard uses two AA batteries that can last up to 18 months. This kind of battery can last up to 600 hours when the keyboard lights are on and more than 800 hours when the keyboard lights are off. This translates to more gaming hours without any worry about the charge ever running out. The large battery capacity also sums upon the freedom of wireless gaming.
Wireless gaming keyboards are an essential aspect of modern-day gaming. When it comes to gaming immersion, the responsiveness of commands plays a crucial role. Whether you are competing in an intense tournament or lounging at home, a wireless gaming keyboard is a perfect match for you. It offers a more convenient and comfortable way to carry out gaming activities. Wireless gaming keyboards provide an array of features that make them stand out among other gaming keyboards. These features include; high-performance wireless connection, extensive battery capacity, ability to connect to multiple devices simultaneously, portability, and mobility, which allow you to enjoy gaming immersion even at a distance. They are available in different designs and ergonomic styles. Consider having a wireless gaming keyboard and enjoy the convenience they have to offer.
What are the elements to consider before buying a wireless gaming keyboards
A wireless gaming keyboard is a computer peripheral device that helps to send commands and actions. In gaming, a wireless keyboard allows user mobility to switch positions and distance without worrying about wire length. The wireless keyboard uses radio frequency (RF), which consists of a transmitter and a receiver, and Bluetooth technology for connectivity. This allows for wireless transmission of signals between the keyboard and the PC or other connected devices. Having a wireless gaming keyboard ensures that your work surface is free from cords and wires, as well as offering you a better responsiveness and gaming action. They provide more of the much-needed features and aspects and less of the needed elements. Wireless gaming keyboard offers low latency as compared to wired keyboards and have an extensive battery capacity. This allows a gamer to enjoy more gaming immersion.
Elements to consider before purchasing
Unlike their wired counterparts, wireless gaming keyboards have certain features that are unique and necessary, and they highly determine their effeteness in gaming. Here are some of the features to look out for when purchasing a wireless gaming headset
- Wireless technology in usep Gaming is all about precision and speed, making the right move at the right time and super-fast before your opponent. For this to happen, one needs a keyboard that will execute commands with light speed. Consider purchasing a wireless keyboard that has a wireless technology speed of one-millisecond response rate. This will ensure you get the fastest actionable reaction in your gaming
- Type of wireless connection Wireless gaming keyboard uses radio frequency, which consists of a transmitter and a receiver, and Bluetooth technology for connectivity. These connections influence the response rate of your keyboard. Radiofrequency through a USB dongle is better due to low latency and secure connectivity. Bluetooth connection, on the other hand, offers a wide range of connections. It may get interrupted if there is a saturation of wireless connection with other devices. Consider going for a keyboard that has both of these wireless connections, as you can use the convenient one to you at a given time.
- Battery capacity Battery life is everything in a wireless gaming keyboard. You wouldn’t want a wireless keyboard that you have to charge after a few hours of gaming or one that requires a constant connection to charging now and then. Consider a wireless gaming keyboard that uses two AA batteries. This batteries are durable and can last up to 18 months and deliver up to 800 hours of battery life when in use
- Ergonomic design In gaming, we spend a lot of hours on the monitor and pressing keyboard keys. Therefore, one needs an ergonomic friendly keyboard that will allow you to navigate with ease and offer a proper sitting poster. Consider a keyboard that has a learning curve design and a wrist rest.
Wireless gaming keyboards are an essential aspect of modern-day gaming. They offer a variety of convenience and options that couldn’t be possible with wired gaming keyboards. Selecting the best one can be overwhelming since there are so many of these wireless keyboards in the market. To get an ideal one, consider factors such as ergonomic design, battery life capacity, type of wireless connection, and technology in use in the gaming keyboard. These factors will help and enable you to select the ideal wireless gaming keyboard that meets your needs.