The gaming world’s competitive environment is quite similar to the Wireless Gaming Headset that is available in the market; there is something for everyone. This is important because the gaming experience is a culmination of both visual and audio aspects of the package. To ensure best visuals, gamers get the best PC and graphics card, for the audio, gamers are always on the hunt for the best audio providing headphones.
Their major requirements include high audio quality with great note distribution where all the ques are portrayed clearly, comfort in the fit because most games take involve 10 to 15 hours of gameplay, a great mic that can transmit messages without delay and also connectivity easiness because the faster the connectivity works for gamers, the better. Below are listed the top 10 wireless gaming headsets that can serve gamers from the beginner levels to the professionals out there, keeping the above-mentioned criteria in mind.
Check this out if you are looking for Best Gaming Headset
Reviews of the Top 10 Best Wireless Gaming Headset in 2021
10. PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset – Jet Black
- Design: A matte black build with cans on both sides equipped with foam surround design to ensure noise reduction to quiet levels. The cans can be moved up and down to fit properly around the head and remain in place. The fit is kept in mind so that wearers do not feel looseness while playing.
- Cable Length: 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Type: Wireless Adaptor
- Sound Quality: 7.1 virtual surround sound
- Adaptability: PlayStation®4 systems including PlayStation® VR
Best of the product
The sound quality of this wireless gaming headset competes easily with high audio quality brands like Bose and Beats. The 7.1 Dolby surround gives gamers experience of utmost indulgence in the gaming environment, even helping them focus. For a perfect, immaculate gaming experience, these pair of headphones will provide you with the best sound immersion. Because it comes with adjustable can lengths that stretch from the headband of the headphones, the fit becomes extremely easy to work with. No matter what your head shape might be, the adjustable bands make it possible for you to reduce or increase the length of the band, giving you the most comfort.
Check this to see more info about PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo
9. Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Fully Wireless PC Gaming Headset
- Design: These Turtle Beach wireless gaming headset comes with a sturdy and futuristic looking aesthetic with its gloss black finish and retractable cans for best fit.
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20-20k Hz
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Ear Cushion: Mesh fabric with foam cushioning
- Audio Connection: Wireless USB Connection
- Speaker Size: 50mm
Best of the product
The connectivity of the Bluetooth is seamless. Most wireless headsets have connectivity issues where syncing takes a huge amount of time and then finding the device can be another adventure. However, in this wireless gaming headset, it is easy to connect it with a device and it does not delay at all. Players will be impressed with the swift operability of these headsets during a time of hassle and immediate gaming immersion.
The mic these pairs are equipped with are fully functional and at its best. There are no playbacks which may happen due to a course of long operation with the headphones. When the player is speaking on the headphones, there won’t be any reflection of the player’s voice back to the player, ensuring no delay in transmitting the audio to the other end.
8. CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
- Design: This eye-catching lucrative build of the Corsair Wireless Gaming Headset comes with RGB equipped lighting around the logo of the headset which easily becomes eye candy. The mic of the headphones comes with a movable handle which makes it easier for players to put it aside when not needed.
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Drivers: 50 mm
- Audio: 7.1 Surround
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-3dB)
Best of the product
The Corsair Void Wireless Headphones come with retractable speakers from both ends. This ensures the players comfortable fitting. It also helps ease the headphones on the head and they stay put while the gaming experience commences. Players will find this attribute helpful as no one likes a loose fit headphone around their head and ears at a time of crisis in-game. The 7.1 surround sound makes this wireless gaming headset an ultimate choice for gamers. In AAA or indie games, the setting of the game is dependent on the visual and audio attributes. This pair makes sure that players get the best audio quality to make them feel realistically inside the game by feeding their auditory senses with high definition audio sound.
7. SteelSeries 61463 Arctis 7 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Headset
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20-20000 Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 98db
- Effective Range: 12 m, 40 ft
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz – 6500Hz
- Sensitivity: -48 dB
- Microphone Location: Retractable
- Cable Length: 1.2m, 4ft
Best of the product
The comfort level of this wireless gaming headset is no joke. The headband that wraps around the head for grip does not cause the “pinching” ear pain that will definitely be a hindrance during gaming for the players. These earphones make it easier for the ears to “breathe” without getting jam-packed after hours of wear-time. The material is also skin-friendly which ensures that no harm will come to the ears for wearing it too long.
Comes with great noise cancellation of 95%. This allows gamers to be completely undisturbed while gaming, making the environment of the game feel life-like and enjoyable. This is also of great use of listening to music as well. Since this is wireless and can be connected to devices other than PC, this can be used for music hearing as well.
6. Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
- Design: This wireless gaming headset comes with a bulky, heavy design, perfect for hardcore gamers in the scene. It has 7.1 Dolby surround sound and customizable 3 button functions that can be set according to the player’s wish. The mic is attached with a plastic band that can be put away when not needed.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW/Mw
- Sound Quality: Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound
- Audio Channels type: Seven discrete audio channels, Low-frequency effects (LFE) channel
- Battery: Up to 10 hours per charge
Best of the product
This wireless gaming headset comes with Dolby 7.1 surround sound which gives it the ability to enhance the audio experience for gamers. These headphones make sure the tiniest detail of the environmental audio is picked up and fed to the ears of the players to give them the most realistic of gaming experience, no matter which game setting it is. A great battery life. A regular game’s duration ranges from 6 to 10 hours. And that wireless headphones tend to have a shorter life-span even after full charging. However, the Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 comes with a great time coverage of 10 hours. This gives gamers ease of usability as they don’t have to worry about charging the headset mid-gaming.
5. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Premium Wireless Surround Sound
- Design: The sturdy looking Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Premium Wireless Gaming Headset has built-in connectivity with console, a feature that is hard to locate amongst other wireless gaming headsets in the market. It also has Bluetooth connectivity that would allow you to connect to the device of your choice.
- Audio Connection: Direct Wireless Connection
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Headset Power: Rechargeable Battery
- Battery: Rechargeable 1000mAh Lithium Polymer
- Speaker Size: 50mm with Neodymium Magnets
- Battery Life: Up to 10 Hours
- Microphone: Flip-Up Omni-Directional
- Headband/Ear Pad Material: Synthetic Leather with Foam Cushioning
- Ear Cushion: Synthetic Leather with Foam Cushioning
Best of the product
This headset brings the luxury of multiple audio outputs for gamers. This makes things simpler and more relaxed for the players if they want to continue with a phone call mid gaming and do not wish to leave the game at a crucial time. This also helps out players who want to relax and play the game while listening to music.
The build of these wireless gaming headphones is lightweight. This gives gamers the option of wearing it for long extended hours without having a jam-pain in the head. Most of the time, people with migraines may suffer highly from such induced pains from uncomfortable headphones and long periods of looking at a monitor. However, these headphones make it easier for players to be a headache free.
Check out on Best Wireless Gaming Keyboard
4. SteelSeries Arctis Bluetooth All-Platform Gaming Headset
- Design: A heavy build design made for multi-purpose intentions, whether it is gaming or listening to music. Equipped with a lag-free mic, this lets the users have clear-cut communication from both ends without fail. The versatility of the headset lies in the inclusion of both cables and wireless functionalities, making it perfect for any use that the gamer pleases.
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20-22000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 98db
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphone Volume Control: On-Ear Cup
- Microphone Location: Retractable
- Wireless Range: 30ft, 10m
- Active Listening Time: 28 hours
Best of the product
This wireless gaming headset also comes with the 7.1 surround sound system. This lets players experience the whole of the gaming from graphics to audio immersion. The audio settings of an AAA game let the players have full involvement with the gaming universe so that the players can experience the game at its full potential.
These wireless gaming headphones would let the players have the full enjoyment of the gaming without any compromise. This gives other wireless gaming headsets a run for their money. For the features, it provides, from being wireless to the range of its wireless connectivity to the surround sound and impressive listening hours. These wireless headphones even come at a budget-friendly cost to top it off.
3. ROG Strix Fusion 500 Virtual 7.1 LED Gaming Headset
- Design: The Fusion 500 is probably the most stylish and aesthetic looking wireless gaming headset that a professional gamer needs in their lives. With a build that has accented RGB lights that can be synced with RGB mouse keyboard and PCs, this gives the ultimate feel of a pro gamer in the field of gaming tournaments. Wireless connectivity with touchpads and sound quality which promises nothing but the best, these pairs surely have a spotlight on themselves for being the best in the market.
- Sound Quality: DAC 9601 amplifier with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound On the Go. Engineered by the Bongiovi Acoustics who have the patented digital power station technology. Multi-Syncing function with other Headsets (Maximum of 3).
- Controls: Touchpad with directional swapping, referring to play, pause, mute, power and even RGB syncing.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth connectivity with PCs, mobile devices, controllers, other headsets etc
Best of the product
The Engineering is done by the Bongiovi Acoustic solutions who have meticulously handled every note of the audio with precision. The RGB syncing looks extremely pleasing and is an important part if the players are teamed up in a league. The syncing of these wireless gaming headsets helps the players determine their own teammates and makes the experience of gaming more professional.
Cons: These wireless headphones don’t work on Xbox. The connectivity is compatible with many devices except Xbox. This becomes a major drawback since there are numerous games, mostly AAA, which reside with the Xbox Specifications and hence, not catering to the Xbox audience, may lead to a serious hindrance. Even though it comes with ground-breaking audio quality, to enhance to the right settings, these headsets need an equalizer. This is something that the headset should come with as a package, given that the headset costs are pretty high-end. Players will obviously want a better solution than just themselves setting the equalizers for the audio to unleash its full potential.
2. ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR
- Design: By looks, the A40 unleashes a professional oomph to its design with the edge cut, rugged design built with premium materials for the highest comfort and fit that will make the players look like they are ready for the battlefield. This headset also comes with a mod-kit that allows the players to replace or change noise cancelling ear cushions, voice isolating mic, padded headband and closed back Speaker Tags.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 24,000 Hz
- Sound Quality: Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Surround
- Microphone: 6.0mm unidirectional with noise gate
- Nominal Impedance: 48 ohms
- Weight w/o Cable: 360 grams
- Inputs Rear: TOSlink, USB micro-B (audio/power), 3.5mm Stream Output
Best of the product
This pair of wireless gaming headphones come with the best 3D audio quality to gives gamers a true taste of the game itself. Audio cues of the tiniest notes can pick up by these headphones, giving you the chance to concentrate on the smallest of audio details which may become beneficiary for your conquest. The Mix amplifier it comes with gives the players the ability to customize the sound settings to their own will. There are certain games that need more focusing on the lower notes of the audio so the amplifier settings can get you to prioritize the notes to your liking. A rare feature for headsets on the market.
Check this out to see more about ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset
1. Razer Thresher Ultimate
- Audio: 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound
- Frequency Response: 12 – 28,000 Hz
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1kHz
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours on one single charge
- Connectivity: 40ft / 12m
- The weight of headset: 408g
- Design: This wireless gaming headset may look a little bulky and heavy on first impression but the stylish professional looking build with a neon green accent of these Razer headphones gives it the most professional gamer aesthetic. The ear cups are larger in size, covered with Leatherette ear cushions that provide the best sound quality without any noise bleeding. These headphones come with a wireless Base Station that switches modes between console and PC.
Best of the product
As mentioned in its designs, the build may seem bulky at first which may give the impression that this wireless gaming headset is heavy. In fact, these headphones have managed to maintain a lightweight quality for their gamers so that it is not painful for them. This is important for gamers, especially professionals who have to deal with long hours of commitment and the headphones they use need to be as lightweight as possible.
Long-Lasting battery life is another perk of this gorgeous wireless gaming headset. Longer hours of gameplay will not be hindered by these headphones as it provides up to 16 hours of playtime. This is a crucial attribute since midgame, no player wants to replace their headphones and the Razer Thresher Ultimate makes sure you don’t have to do that anyway.
It is seen that headphones can play a major part in the full experience of gaming. There were more than just basic gamer’s criteria that were kept in check while building these headphones. But there are also factors that relate to the gamers time and focus. Starting from the comfort of the wireless gaming headset, to the battery backup, every detail is being implemented into these headsets so that gamers of any tier can find an ideal piece for themselves. Hence the accumulated headsets mentioned would help out any gamer to choose the pair that best fits their needs and preferences.
What you Should Consider before Choosing Wireless Gaming headset?
Wireless technology was previously one of the most unreliable technology. And finding a great wireless gaming headset some years back was impossible. The main reason for this was because of the multiple technical problems that came with the wireless technology. In other words, the wireless technology was naturally unreliable and there were no real options. The wireless technology has however come a long way and has been improving with time. Currently, you can comfortably use this technology without experiencing technical problems. Therefore, you can ditch out the cables and still enjoy high-quality services.
Wireless gaming headset multiplies the fun when it comes to gaming. It delivers a whole never level of experience when it comes to video gaming. However, getting a great product is a bit tricky thanks to the different types of wireless gaming headset. To guarantee a safe purchase, this article will highlight all the important details you should consider before choosing a wireless gaming headset.
What is a Wireless gaming headset?
This is a well-built headphone that uses the USB wireless transmitter to deliver a wireless connection. The gaming headphones also supports Bluetooth connection with other devices such as your smartphone, tablet and much more. Unlike ordinary headphones, a wireless gaming headset is often more bulk and flashier.
Since they are designed specifically for gaming, the manufacturers focus less on portability. Instead, they focus more on the operation features and the quality of work. The audio system is strong and not only deliver impressive video game soundtracks but also output high-quality music. Some of the wireless gaming headsets in the market today allow you to comfortably listen to your video game soundtrack but also chat with your smartphone with the help of the Bluetooth connection technology. Other than the amazing services, wireless gaming headsets are also durable and reliable.
How is the Wireless Gaming Headset different from the Normal Headset?
A huge amount of people can’t tell the difference between a normal headset and a wireless gaming headset. The primary difference between the two headsets is the fact that wireless gaming headset features a mic. Normal headset focuses more on comfort and great sound output. However, a wireless gaming headset focuses more on the surround sound which is not good for music. The surround sound delivers directional awareness of all the things that are happening around you. In other words, you have superior control of the game.
The wireless gaming headset also features an equalizer that alters the bass of the products. Therefore, footsteps are louder and you can easily notice them. For the wireless normal headset, it features a flat equalizer that delivers the actual sound output. Unlike wireless gaming headset, they put no emphasis on the sound output.
Wireless gaming headset features an uncontrollable treble feature. Since the manufacturers make them with games in mind, it misses the adjustable treble which is present in the normal headset for clear sound output.
What you should Consider Before Choosing a Wireless Gaming Headset?
Before deciding on the wireless gaming headset to purchase, it is important to consider other factors that will get you to get a high-quality product. This section will discuss all the important specifications to keep in mind when choosing a wireless gaming headset.
When it comes to deciding on any product, it is important to consider the size. In general, wireless gaming headsets are bigger in size. The big size is because of the inbuilt battery and circuitry system that makes the wire-free technology possible. Regardless of the big-size, wireless gaming headsets are generally lighter for easy use and maximum comfort.
This feature is an important factor to consider before getting any item. The sound quality is important to choose a product with features such as noise cancellation. Consider the general performance of a wireless gaming headset before choosing your product.
Discovering your hardware specifications is important before settling for any wireless gaming headset. You can check the adapter, USB ports, audio jacks, and other important features. With that, you can make sure that the headset is compatible with your hardware.
Choose a wireless gaming headset with the surround sound feature. This feature will help you put emphasis on the sound system. As a result of that, your gaming experience is better.
Type of Mic:
As mentioned earlier, wireless gaming headset features a microphone. Thanks to technology, most of the headsets features inbuilt mics that are omnidirectional. However, the unidirectional mics focus more on your voice. Therefore, it often interferes with your gaming performance. For high-quality performance, settle for headsets with mics that are omnidirectional.
This specification is an important consideration you need to focus on when deciding on the wireless gaming headset to purchase. Settle for a product with longer battery life for a high-quality performance.
When deciding on the product to purchase, it is always important to know the line that is producing the items. With that, you can research on the label to know if it is reliable. When it comes to purchasing wireless gaming headsets, it is important for you to purchase from a trustworthy and reliable brand.
Every time you decide on purchasing any item, you often have a budget. The budget protects you from frustrations when you visit the stores. Wireless gaming headsets are naturally more expensive than wired headsets. This fact is because of the interesting technology and services. Since the wireless gaming headsets vary in price, it is up to you to choose your gadget as per your budget.
The details above highlights all the important specifications you need to know before settling for a wireless gaming headset. It kicks off with a catchy introduction that gives you all the basic information about the items. The article also goes into details about the exact meaning of this gadget. In this section, we highlight the important features of this product.
To clear any doubt that you may have about the wireless normal headset and wireless gaming headset, this piece differentiates between the two gadgets. In the last bit, the article goes into details about the important features and specifications to consider before purchasing a wireless gaming headset.
With the information above in mind, your wireless gaming headset shopping will be easier and interesting. The details above will help you settle for a worthy of purchasing gadget.
- Top 10 Best Noise Cancelling Headphones in 2021
- Best Headphones with Microphone in 2021
- Top 20 Best Gaming Headset in 2021