With technological advancement, we are fortunate to use the smart devices and one of them is a smartwatch. Have you ever thought about a Waterproof Smartwatch that can stay unaffected in the water? If not, then you can keep in mind that these smartwatches are resistant against water, and serves many features.
Now you can fulfill your diving or swimming experience by wearing your smartwatch, without any hassle. These watches come with fitness trackers, specialized applications, and competence to inform the user of different things through message and call. You can use it as, a standalone gadget and also as an accessory for your cell phone. Let’s have a look at the best Waterproof Smartwatch in 2020:
- Reviews of the Best Waterproof Smartwatch in 2020
- 10. Smart Watches IP68 Waterproof Sports
- 9. UWINMO SmartWatch, Fitness Tracker
- 8. Mobvoi TicWatch C2, Wear OS by Google Classic smartwatch
- 7. Smart Watch Bluetooth Fitness Tracker (New)
- 6. UWINMO Smart Watch, Waterproof Steel Activity
- 5. Mobvoi TicWatch E2
- 4. Bluetooth Smartwatch Touch Screen
- 3. Women’s Smart Watch for iPhone Android Phone
- 2. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm)
- 1. Pebble Steel Smartwatch Black Matte
- Should You Buy Smartwatch with Waterproof?
- Useful Features and Apps of Smartwatch
- Why Should You Buy Smartwatch with Waterproof
- The different between Smartwatch with waterproof and water-resistant
- How to Take Care of Your Smartwatch?
- Choose smartwatch that suit with your activities
Reviews of the Best Waterproof Smartwatch in 2020
10. Smart Watches IP68 Waterproof Sports
Equipped with full touch screen design and clear display, the present Waterproof Smartwatch model is one of the latest ones. You can see different notifications and messages even in the glare.
- IP68 Deep Waterproof Feature: This fitness tracker comes with international deep waterproof feature and dustproof maintenance.
- Bluetooth 4.2 Tech technology: The device is compatible with Bluetooth 4.2. It can effortlessly connect with iPhone, iPad, Sony, Samsung Galaxy/Note, LG, Motorola, tablets and several other Bluetooth enabled gadgets.
- The inclusion of sleep tracking and wake up a function are incredible. You can now the number of steps you walked every day.
9. UWINMO SmartWatch, Fitness Tracker
A health assistant waterproof smartwatch from UWINMO manufacturer. This waterproof smartwatch adopts a high-quality material which is water-resistant. The smartwatch offers you with variety of health-related checkup for example; it has a monitoring metal strap that tracks your body fitness, it records your heart rate, and finally, it checks your blood pressure in all your daily activities.
The smartwatch has a waterproof design. This keeps the smartwatch safe when in the shower, rain, waterpark and other water activities. As a result, with a long-life battery, the watch is safe to use for a standby time which makes it last more than 100 hours. Also, the smartwatch comes with a smart reminder which tracks various activity tracking with breath light.
- Its operating system supports all smartphones with Bluetooth.
- It comes with a long life lithium-ion battery which lasts up to 100 hours.
- It has a fitness tracker.
- The smartwatch is water-resistant making it easier to use at water activities.
- It uses the Android operating system and also IOS operating system.
- It weighs 6.9 ounces.
- The smartwatch has a dimensional measurement of 9.7 x 1.8 x 0.4 inches.
8. Mobvoi TicWatch C2, Wear OS by Google Classic smartwatch
TicWatch c2 manufacturer has made this waterproof smartwatch with an in-built GPS. This waterproof smartwatch assists you to locate the area you are traveling or in with the in-built location feature in it. Also, this smartwatch has a dynamic heart-rate monitoring feature which accurately tracks your fitness and health progress.
The smartwatch comes with a classic design which contains a leather strap with stainless steel. Further, the smartwatch has an IP68 rating making it dust, water-resistant and also sweat. On the other hand, the smartwatch contains a long-life battery which powers it up to 2 days. Also, this waterproof smartwatch has a well-designed interface that provides information access very quickly.
- It contains an in-built GPS location tool.
- It is very slim with stainless steel and leather straps.
- The smartwatch is IP68 rated making it sweat, dust as well as water-resistant.
- It has a long-lasting battery keeping it powered for up to 2 days.
- It weighs a total of 10.4 ounces.
- This product has a dimensional measurement of 1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5 inches.
- It supports Android and iPhone operating system.
7. Smart Watch Bluetooth Fitness Tracker (New)
The multi-functions offered by this waterproof smartwatch assists you in many activities. The smartwatch has the following tools that greatly assist you in daily activities; alarm clock, remote camera, message, sleep monitor, calendar sedentary reminder among others. Furthermore, this smartwatch has a sim card and Bluetooth mode which you can comfortably use it as a phone.
This smartwatch is designed with compatibility to support Android and iPhone operating system. It is designed with a sim card slot which enables the smartwatch to be used a smartphone. Additionally, the smartwatch sim card slot is capable of supporting a 2G/2.5G network. It also contains a fitness tracker to enable capture daily body activities.
- It has a sim card slot that supports GSM 2G/2.5G Network.
- The smartwatch is compatible with most Android and iOS smartphones.
- Has a variety of colors ranging from; black, gold, dark black and onyx black
- It comes with one USB cable and one user manual.
- It has a clock display which offers six sets for display with a free switch.
- The smartwatch weighs a total of 2.4 ounces.
- It has a dimensional measurement of 3.7 x 3.3 x 2.7 inches.
Check out more review of Best Smart Watch GT08 In 2020
6. UWINMO Smart Watch, Waterproof Steel Activity
Are you in need of a high sensitive waterproof smartwatch? This smartwatch offers a sensitive touch screen. This waterproof smartwatch offers you with a super fantastic screen color. You don’t need to strain to look at the screen as this smartwatch has a large and clear display for you. Also, the smartwatch provides you with multiple functions as you can use as a timer, pedometer, blood pressure monitor, remote camera, and sports tracking.
The product is designed with an IP67 waterproof rating; this makes the smartwatch water and dust resistance. It also designed with 1.3 inch IPS HD touch screen which is very sensitive. Also, the smartwatch is made compatible with Android and iOS8 operating system.
- It is water and dust resistant.
- Contains a high sensitive HD touch screen.
- It comes with a range of colors ranging from silver, black as well as onyx black.
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating system.
- It weighs a total of 6.7 ounces.
- It has a dimensional measurement of 9.6 x 1.2 x 0.4 inches.
- Comes with one charge cable, one user manual and one screwdriver.
- It has a long life battery which lasts 5-7days when fully charged.
5. Mobvoi TicWatch E2
Another waterproof smartwatch from TicWatch Company. This waterproof smartwatch has a 5 ATM rating making sure you can safely use it in water. Also, this helps you to detect and monitor your swimming activities making you achieve underwater fitness. The smartwatch offers you with an easier customizable mode to make you personalize it by changing its face.
The smartwatch is designed with 5 ATM rating mode which makes the watch water-resistant. Also, the smartwatch is a lightweight material which makes it comfortable and portable to use. The smartwatch is also designed with a USB port to enable charging. The smartwatch contains a long-life battery which lasts more than two days.
- It is easily customizable.
- The smartwatch is water-resistant.
- Has a swimming monitoring mode to track while in water.
- It weighs a total of 1.92 ounces making it portable.
- It has a dimensional measurement of 1.8 x 2 x 0.5 inches.
4. Bluetooth Smartwatch Touch Screen
Do you want to make calls directly from your wrist? This waterproof smartwatch covers you with the need. This waterproof smartwatch makes it possible to receive phone calls because it supports dial and has a SIM card.
When it comes to model or design, it equipped with a 1.54″ TFT LCD 2.5D radian capacitive touch screen. To make it bright and clear it has a 240*240 pixels’ resolution screen. It is made with a stainless steel surface and a Nano TPU85 material watch strap. Furthermore, it is designed with an ergonomic convex design to make it comfortable for wearing.
- It supports a SIM card, to receive phone calls.
- It is compatible with Android and iPhone operating systems for all smartphones.
- It comes with one screen protector, one USB cable and one extra battery.
- It weighs a total of 2.08 ounces with a dimensional measurement of 0.7 x 0.6 x 0.2 inches.
3. Women’s Smart Watch for iPhone Android Phone
SKMEI brand manufacturer has made this waterproof smartwatch. The waterproof smartwatch is so ideal and quickly checks your fitness. It has various monitoring, and tracking modes that check your body calorie burned, your heart rate, distance moved and pedometer. Furthermore, it offers you with ease-of-use to track your sleep, and all these functions are wrist-based.
The smartwatch has designed to support Android and iPhone operating systems on smartphones. It is made with an adjustable silicone band perimeter which ranges 6.3 – 8.3 inches. Also, the product has a long-life battery which can provide the maximum capacity that supports the smartwatch for 7days.
- Connection via Bluetooth: You can stay connected through Bluetooth connection and can receive alters/notifications from the text and incoming calls.
- Social Multimedia Sync Reminder: The smartwatch is capable to notify you of different social media updates. You get updates from Facebook, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Line, Skype, etc.
- Its brightness can easily increase or decrease.
- Supports Android and iOS operating systems for the smartphone
- It weighs a total of 3.2 ounces.
- Has a dimensional measurement of 1.4 x 0.3 x 1.1 inches.
- It is water and dustproof.
You might be interested to All Type of Smartwatches You Should Know
2. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm)
Apple manufacturer has made this waterproof smartwatch. The smartwatch provides you with a location monitor, in that the GPS module shows you the locations you are moving to.
The smartwatch is designed with a dual-core processor. It is made with an aluminum case material. Also, the watch is designed to proof of water. It also designed with a second-generation optical heart sensor.
- It contains a Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz) connectivity.
- It is water-resistant.
- Weighs 36.7g with a dimensional measurement of 33.3mm Width and 11.4mm depth.
1. Pebble Steel Smartwatch Black Matte
On our list, we have this waterproof smartwatch from Pebble steel manufacturer. This waterproof smartwatch offers you with multi-functions from different modules for example; reading emails, reading of texts, checking of incoming calls.
The product is from marine-grade stainless steel. It is also designed with a 5 ATM which is approximately 165 feet to ensure the product is waterproof. Also, it has a black leather band.
- The smartwatch comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which lasts 5-7days after charging.
- It is waterproof.
- The product weighs 3.84 ounces with dimensional measurement of 10.4 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches.
In order to stay healthy, it becomes essential to track various physical fitness aspects of your body on a regular basis. The discussed Waterproof Smartwatch models from renowned brands works seamlessly to notify you of various alters, calls, messages, etc. Its biggest specialty is its resistance to water.
You can enjoy swimming, diving, etc. without worrying about water entering the watch. The real-time tracking of different types of data from the convenience of your wrist is now possible with this device. Pick a call quickly, get notified of the message easily, track your fitness factors, etc. are the key aspects of these smartwatches.
Should You Buy Smartwatch with Waterproof?
Do you know the difference between a smartwatch and a stopwatch? If you are not aware of that, then this article has fully discussed all the key features that you should consider before purchasing any smartwatch. Smart aches are wearable devices in the form of wristwatches that provides more apps and features besides timekeeping. With smartwatches, you can easily connect to your phone to show any incoming calls and messages. The best thing with most of the smartwatches is that they have additional functi0nality like maps for direction as well as providing weather information.
Smart watches are essentials for providing an extension to your phone or tablet so as to be able to see some content you could see in your phone without interacting with your Smartphone. Another crucial thing that smartwatches are capable of providing is sensors for fitness and health tracking. Waterproof watches are more durable as compared to water resistant watches as they can fully resist water and very easy to maintain. By going through the entire article you will be able to differentiate between waterproof and water resistant watches.
Useful Features and Apps of Smartwatch
Smartwatch have a lot of functions which arises from their unique features. While purchasing any smartwatch you should be aware that some smartwatches have more features and Apps that others, therefore, no way all the smartwatch can have the exactly the same features and function but there some common features and apps in every smartwatch. Here is the features and apps are categorized in several parts below.
1. Time-related features
In the side of time-related features, it is obvious that telling it one of the common features to all smartwatch. With a smartwatch, it’s more convenient to check date, time months as well as weekday as compared to smartphones. Majority of smartwatches are equipped with a stopwatch that is essential in setting time, unlike Smartphone. With a smartwatch, it’s easier to check the time as compared to Smartphone.
Alarm clock, this is another common feature with majority of smartwatches especially apple watches that comes with alarms separate from the phone so you can choose the alarm thus you are capable of setting the alarm faster and accurately. The best thing with smartwatches it’s that they have built-in speakers and vibration that will wake you up in time. This is a unique feature as the majority of smartwatches don’t have a speaker so you only relying on the vibration that may be a challenge as it’s not very strong enough to wake you up during the day time or in a harsh condition.
2. Smart features
In the side of smart features one of the popular feature among all the smartwatches it’s the.
- Notification is very easy to receive a notification like calendar reminders, email twitter and other notification in time and in most case you can fully read on the smartwatch screen. It’s also possible to block some apps and leave behind the one that you need to get their notification like WhatsApp as well as the calendar.
- Showing incoming calls and messages most of the smartwatches are capable of showing incoming messages notification and calls when connected to your phone. This makes it easy to identify any calls.
- Navigation most of the smartwatches are capable of showing direction s as well as navigation. Unlike smartphones that just provides some arrows pointing to certain directions, the smartwatches provide you with a more discreet way of directing you to a different location by providing some premium and classic vibration that tells you to turn left or right thus no need to keep on looking to your screen for arrows like phones.
- Finding your phone this is another great feature among smartwatches as you can easily find your phone by just pressing a button. It is capable of detecting the phone even if it’s in silent.
- Fall detection is another common function with the majority of modern smartwatches as they are capable of detecting a fall and even placing an emergency call and notifying your emergency contacts if you are unresponsive.
- GPS Glonas and Galileo positioning systems also support many devices. GPS is essentials for tracking your outdoor as well as indoor activities like cycling, hiking, running, beaching and others to show your progress.
- Other features that are common to smartwatches areas highlighted below.
- Health-related features and benefits.
- Hours slept and sleep quality,
- Heart rate measurement
- Blood pressure
- Fall detection
- Emergency SOS
- Sport features etc
Why Should You Buy Smartwatch with Waterproof
When it come to purchasing smart-watches, it’s always advisable to purchase those that are waterproof as they have more advantages than those that lack this feature. With such kind of waterproof watch, you can use it while swimming. As it’s not p[possible to receive a call with your phone will swimming, this waterproof smartwatch are there to ensure that you can easily receive any incoming calls and messages. With such kind of smartwatch, you cause it as a remote to your phone or make a call by asking Siri to make a call on you on your Smartphone while still at the swimming pool.
It is also possible to listen to music while still swimming which should be impossible with your phone. The smartwatch is also capable of controlling your Smartphone music player and essentially when you use your smartwatch as a remote or you just pair your music player with your smartwatch via Bluetooth.
Smartwatches are electronics and you always wear it on your wrist so this watch been waterproof therefore you can still wash your hands while wearing it and when doing so exercise. Waterproof smartwatches are more durable as compared to those that are non-waterproof as they are capable of withstanding harsh condition like rain.
The different between Smartwatch with waterproof and water-resistant
When it comes to how your watch can withstand or resist water to some of us ends up getting confused as they don’t know the difference between watches that are waterproof an those that are water-resistant as they are a difference between the two. Both the waterproof and resistant refers to how the watch can sustain when exposed to water. When we say that a smartwatch is water resistant it typically means that the watch is capable of withstanding some little moisture such as a splash of water and rain. But you need to be aware that water-resistant smartwatches are not completely designed to keep water out when either partially or fully submerged in water, unlike waterproof watches.
They are several different levels of water-resistant that you should be aware of before submerging your watch to water. These levels are determined through a series of tests at the occasion and time when we put up. These factors include.
- The rate of the temperature of water in a bath whether hot or cold
- Change in temperature.
- Pressure change as a watch is repeatedly submerged underwater
- The age of the watch as the seals weakens as time goes by.
The most important thing you should note with the water-resistant watch is that you should avoid as much as you can to keep your watch away from water if its water-resistant as it is not 100% perfect to resist the water. This may cause by the accumulation of the soap and shampoos that builds up in the watch over time causing problems to your watch.
However, when we say that a watch is a waterproof we mean that the watch is built to withstand water as much higher levels than a water-resistant watch this makes waterproof watches more preferred than water-resistant. Waterproof watches can fully submerge in water and some are capable of withstanding very high levels of pressure. This feature makes this type of watches more popular with water sport enthusiasts and divers as they resistant water up to 100%.
In brief, before you emerge your watch into water it’s always good to be aware of the type of watch that you have as nothing worse as to see the high quality and classic watch being ruined by water due to a simple mistake.
How to Take Care of Your Smartwatch?
On how to take care of your smartwatch, there are some key features that you should first of all identify. Some question will always flow on your mind when looking for a smartwatch on how to wash it. How to change the battery as well as what are you suppose to do in case of an accident like a broken screen. These are some of the crucial things that will determine how to take care of your watch to give you watch a long life span.
On the side of cleaning your watch, the first thing that should be in your mind it’s that they are not a regular screen to smartwatches. Before cleaning your watch, you suppose to switch off the smartwatch and use a damp microfiber cloth to clean the screen as this will prevent water from entering the watch. It is not advisable to use a tissue pear or even a paper towel to clean your watch. Instead, use a microfiber cloth that is designed for cleaning touch screen as this will assist in taking care of your watch.
Another thing that you should about while cleaning watch is the use of household chemicals or cleaners.
When it comes to the side if how to change the battery, it remains to be a challenge to most of the people despite that it’s a simple process. As most of the watch models come with an internal, as well as a rechargeable battery. It this is the case then you need just to charge the device when it dies. If your smartwatch doesn’t have a rechargeable battery, you require to change the cell yourself and by doing so you will keep your watch safe and more secure.
If it happens that your watch has a broken screen, you are required to purchase a new one unless you have a warranty. In most cases, a broken device can ship to the manufacturer for replaced and this makes it easy than replacing for yourself. If you keep your smartwatch free from an accident then automatically you will experience a long service from your phone.
Another way that you can take care your smartwatch is through ensuring that you keep it away from water despite it being waterproof. This will helps to ensure that your watch has no functional problems.
Choose smartwatch that suit with your activities
When you are purchasing smartwatches, it’s always advisable to choose the one that suits your work as different types of watches are available in the market. if you mostly interact with water then it’s wise to go for those that re-waterproof but not water-resistant as we have seen that watches that are waterproof can fully resist water and can be submerged in the water as compared to water-resistant watches. If you go for a waterproof watches then you are 100% guaranteed of getting a durable and long-lasting watch that can withstand harsh condition. The cheap the watch the poor the quality thus aim in getting a high quality and classic watches.
In addition to all that, anything that has advantages has its disadvantages. One of the common disadvantages of smartwatches it’s the short battery life. As most of the people like wearing their smartwatches at night instead of charging them, and this remaining to be a major issue with smartwatches that have short battery life.
Another major issue with smartwatches is their small screen size as compared to smartphones. Therefore, while purchasing smartwatches its good idea to oat attention to the screen size. In brief, watches that are waterproof are more durable and has a high rate of withstanding water as compared to those that are said to be water-resistant.