One of the coolest things in music which make the music quite soothing is Violin. With this, you will find them being used in most concerts to increase the quality of music at any concert. However, you might never get the perfect quality of sound you may be looking for unless you get the best selection for the violin you need.
The sound quality of each violin differs with others where some violin is best for beginners while other violins fit the advanced and the intermediate violinist. With this, we have done thorough research to ensure that you get the best violin for your music purpose. Below is the list of the best violin you will have in 2020.
Check this you also look for Top 10 Best Guitar Tuners in 2020
- Top 9 Best Violin in 2020
- Review for Best Violin
Top 9 Best Violin in 2020
Review for Best Violin
9. Cecilio 4/4 CVNAE-White+SR
The Cecilion violin is both an electric as well as an acoustic violin hence giving you one of the best experiences when you need to use it. It has a special design through which it becomes essential to any beginner who is learning on playing the violin.
Not only will you enjoy this but you will also enjoy its beautiful antique varnish finish, ebony fittings, and fingerboard. It gives you an extraordinary tone while playing it which make it suitable even to the advanced players in practice.
- Has a one year manufacturer’s warranty assuring you of full satisfaction.
- Compared to its value and quality, it is very cheap.
- Mainly suitable for learning purposes both to beginners and advanced students.
- Hard casing with the deluxe plush lining of nylon.
- A Brazilwood Bow which is of unbleached Mongolian horsehair.
- Adjustable shoulder rest.
8. Cecilio CVN-300 Solidwood
This is a teacher-approved violin any beginner or an intermediate violinist will love to use. It comes with a hand-carved spruce top, maple back as well as its sides which are also of a beautiful antique varnish finish. It uses the D’Addario Prelude strings fitted with chinrest, fingerboard, chinrest, and pegs with fine tuners. Its package also comes with a metronome, tuner, and a lesson book as well.
- A one year warranty assures you of high quality and satisfaction on its use.
- Comfortable through the shoulder rest which has a soft rubber as well as a foam padding.
- Not the perfect for the advanced violinist.
- Adjustable shoulder rest.
- 2 Brazil Wood Bow of the unbleached Monolian Horsehair.
- Hardshell case with a strap and pockets.
7. Merano MV10 4/4
Get this amazing violin to perfect your music. Whether you are a beginner student or any other violinist of any level, you will find it perfect for your use. It has a hand-carved spruce top as well as the maple back together with the neck, scroll and the sides. In addition to this, the Merano violin is built with a chinrest, fingerboard and the hardwood pegs which makes playing music very easy.
- Has an adjustable shoulder strap to ensure a perfect fitting.
- Comes with an addition of free rosin and an E string.
- Where pegs are not tightened enough, it tends to slip.
- Inbuilt 4 fine tuners.
- Adjustable strap on the lightweight hard case.
- A wood stick with a horsehair bow.
6. Yamaha Model 5 Violin Outfit 4/4 Size
The Yamaha Model 5 Violin comes within different sizes giving you a variety to choose from. Some of its sizes include; 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, and 1/16 hence making it the perfect for any violinist at any age bracket. Its design is to ensure that you get the best experience from it through which it has a carved maple back and a high-quality fingerboard made of rosewood pegs, chin rest and Ebony to ensure that you enjoy its use.
- A lightweight case.
- High quality as it is handcrafted.
- Suitable for persons who are learning.
- Neck, maple back and spruce top made of selected materials.
- Includes a chinrest, rosewood pegs, tailpiece, prelude strings and 4 fine tuners.
5. Stentor 4-String Violin (1500 4/4)
The Stentor 4-string violin is a handcrafted violin hence assuring you of high quality. It also features gine-grained solid maple back, spruce top as well as its sides. This violin is highly portable as it is of a lightweight as well as includes a covered case of a backpack bag to make it highly portable. With this, it therefore, becomes the perfect violin you will need whether you are a beginner or a student at any level.
- Natural look from its mid brown varnish.
- Integral adjusters making its use easy.
- Does not have a variety of colors to choose from.
4. Cecilio CVN-500 Solidwood
With the use of the Cecilio CVN-500 Violin, you will be sure of having full satisfaction through its one year warranty on any manufacturer’s defects. It comes with the inclusion of a chromatic tuner, a hard case which is of a lightweight, a lesson book, 2 Brazil wood bows with the unbleached Mongolian horsehair and rosin cake making it very suitable for playing quality music. It is of a full size which is 4/4.
- Stunning through the hand-rubbed oil finish.
- Shoulder straps that are durable.
- Not low-priced comparing it with other brands though it is worth it following its sound quality.
3. Sonart Full Size 4/4 Solid Wood Violin
The Sonart full-size violin will give you one of the best experiences through which it is handmade as well as hand-carved making it look natural as well as have a smooth surface. In addition to this, its shape is very beautiful with multiple processes design. This finely furnished violin gives you a wonderful sound quality through the amplitude that makes its strings have both low, as well as high points, transmitting different sound ranges.
- Comes in perfect condition through the strict control by the professionals.
- Highly durable from the high-quality materials used.
- Perfect for beginners and new players mainly.
- Includes maple sides, back and spruce top which increase its durability and stability.
- Full size with a lightweight of 3 lbs.
- High gloss finishes making it elegant looking.
2. Mendini 4/4 MV300 Solid Wood Satin Antique
Being the second in our list, you will enjoy a high-quality sound and music from the Mendini MV300 violin which comes in different sizes which include; 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/32. This, therefore, makes it suitable for use on any age level without any limitation from its use. It comes with fine tuners on its alloy tailpiece. In addition to this, this violin package also comes with an addition of a hard case, rosin, Violin Bridge and a Brazil wood bow.
- A satin look which is very elegant looking.
- Guaranteed with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Extra layers of the varnish used may hinder the sound quality.
- Comes with 2 bridges, shoulder rest that is adjustable, rosin, Mongolian Horsehair and extra set of strings.
- Full size i.e. 4/4.
- 4 integrated fine tuners.
1. D Z Strad Model 220 4/4
On the top of the list is the D Z Strad Violin which comes with a bow, rosin, case, as well as a shoulder rest all centered in ensuring that you get the best experience while playing the violin. Its tone is of high quality as the playability of this violin is very easy. You will feel motivated to continue playing and learning due to the tone from this violin. In addition to this, it is also elegant looking through its finish of spirit varnish.
- Perfect choice for the intermediate to the advanced violinist looking for high-quality sound.
- Uses dominant strings which give amazing sound quality.
- Not the perfect choice for beginners.
- Top plate from the seasoned Engelmann Spruce.
- Setting through the use of the dominant strings.
- Full size i.e. 4/4.
In conclusion, whether a beginner or an advanced violinist, we are sure that our list was of great help to you in coming up with the best violin you need. Violins are either acoustic or they are even electric. With the different brands available, we put several factors into consideration to ensure that you get the best.
Don’t hesitate in selecting the best from the above list. You might also get to your violin teacher to give you much advice on which best suits you from the above list. With this, we are sure that you will have an amazing experience as a yearning violinist to learn more and experience more.