Why vintage speakers? If you are one of the music lovers, you already know what you want in a speaker. You need a speaker that is powerful and can produce high-quality sound. If you are in search of the best vintage speakers in 2019, then here are some best options for you. Sound quality can make you want to listen to music or equally loathe the music with a passion. I can’t imagine the latter situation. Fortunately, if this is you, then worry not. Don’t get spoilt for choice with the myriad of net so well tested speakers in the market today. Embrace this list of notable vintage speakers to buy this year.
- The Top 10 Best Vintage Speakers in 2019
- Best Vintage Speakers Review – Best Of the Best
- 10. TEWELL Retrorock
- 9. Sharper Image SBT3002BK
- 8. Rerii Handmade Walnut Wood Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 7. Pyle PUNP34BT
- 6. LuguLake Handheld Multi-function Bluetooth Speaker
- 5. Edifier R1280T
- 4. Toshiba TY-CWU700
- 3. Pyle PTCD54UB
- 2. GGMM Dual Wireless Speaker
- 1. Marshall Kilburn
The Top 10 Best Vintage Speakers in 2019
Best Vintage Speakers Review – Best Of the Best
10. TEWELL Retrorock
These vintage speakers are well-matched with Echo and Echo Dot as well as well as other Bluetooth enabled devices. The Bluetooth enabled speaker will connect easily, and its quality sound is just great. If you love vintage, I bet you can buy this speaker not only for its looks but also quality sound too.
- It has a powerful sound with well balanced audio elements.
- It also has powerful bass despite its size.
- There is an enhancement on the Retro Design, which is its gold toggle switch.
- Has a knob for volume, and is leather wrapped.
- It comes with 3.5 mm input with a nylon braided cable.
- Allows for Bluetooth connectivity
- Also included is a 3.5 mm Plug, and AC power adopter as well as 18 months warranty.
- Great vintage looks with new-age functionality
- 18 months warranty
- The bass is not adjustable
Check this out to see more info about TEWELL Retrorock
9. Sharper Image SBT3002BK
The Sharper Image SBT3002BK is a typical example of old school meeting new school. Sharper Image SBT3002BK is a vintage wireless speaker that evokes a long-forgotten era, but has credible features and also can be compatible with modern mobile devices such as phones through Bluetooth. It can also be used with MP3 players to playback your favorite songs.
- A Southern Telecom product
- Weighs 4 pounds and its dimensions are 10 x 6 x 6 inches
- Tweak the control panel knobs to adjust treble as well as bass frequencies.
- Its portable and placeable, and is rechargeable
- No need for cables
- Can play your device’s music throughout your apartment without being hindered by walls
- It is value for money
- Its Aux port may not be grounded
- Though has nice looks, it is not a good speaker
8. Rerii Handmade Walnut Wood Portable Bluetooth Speaker
These products are portable vintage speakers and would be perfect for any audiophile. It lets you listen to your radio as well as music while partying, working in your yard and garage; biking, hiking or even while on the beach. The speaker has a sensitive touch with its power buttons discreetly on the front of this wooden Bluetooth speaker. The Bluetooth speaker‘s front has an LED battery level indicator. It looks natural and wood crafted, compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, and guarantees out of this world quality of sound.
- Has frequency range of FM 87- 108MHZ; AM 530 – 1700KHZ
- FM radio separation degree of 35 decibels
- Its maximum power output is 8 Watts
- The Bluetooth speaker is 50mm NdFeB Full Range Speaker
- Its signal to voice ratio is 60 decibels
- Dimensions are 5.3 x 2.4 x 3.1 inches
- It weighs 1 pound.
- Besides its flawless craftsmanship, it is easy to use too
- It is value for money
- Functionality and sound are poor.
- Occasionally, Bluetooth may fail to work.
7. Pyle PUNP34BT
It is among the best gifts you can gift an audiophile. The Pyle PUNP34BT Vintage Bluetooth radio system comes with an AM and FM radio, as well as a card reader. Though is of classic radio design, it has got modern functions. Its Bluetooth audio streaming is compatible with all your mobile devises such as MP3 player, Smartphone and even your PC.
- Has front panel button controls
- It supports MP3 digital audio files
- Weighs 7.75 pounds
- The Pyle PUNP34BT dimensions are 7.1” x 11.8” x 7.1”
- Comes with dual full range speakers that are stereo
- Its USB ports can be perfect for charging devices
- It contains the AM/FM radio with the Retro Styled Dial
- Its auxiliary input measures 3.5 mm
- It comes with a USB flash reader as well as SD memory reader.
- Its radio system has top-notch sound quality
- It is cost effective
- Its Bluetooth can be problematic at times
- Not value for money
6. LuguLake Handheld Multi-function Bluetooth Speaker
This 13.6 x 5.6 x 10.6 inches handheld multifunction Bluetooth speaker though bears vintage looks come with an LCD digital display. You can use its voice control know to adjust functionality and also a remote control. It comes with the Mic & Radio Boombox and lets you listen to up to 6 AM and FM stations.
- Weighs 10.93 pounds
- It lets one stream music from a Smartphone and other mobile devices seamlessly
- Has an3.5mm auxiliary input to let you connect with other portable devices.
- Supports U disk / TF Card Read
- Perfect for outdoor parties and time at the beach
- Has flexible connection options
- Has a slick brushed aluminum tray
5. Edifier R1280T
The Edifier R1280T is sure to provide you with the studio sound quality you have always wanted in your living room or office. Its 13 mm silk dome tweeter and 4-inch full range unit vintage speakers are responsible for this. Its dimensions are 6.9 x 9.5 x 5.8 inches and weigh 10.8 pounds. Before you can use it, you will need to have installed in it a 1 CR2 battery.
- Comes with precise controls for volume, bass, and treble
- It also bears the dual RCA input that enables you to connect most devices including PC and Smartphone using the RCA
- High-performance thanks to its 2.0 speaker system and a 4-inch bass driver
- Exceptional sound production
- Better than most speakers
- It is possible to hear a distorted sound
4. Toshiba TY-CWU700
With the Toshiba TY-CWU700, you can stream using Bluetooth for all Apple as well as Android devices. The vintage speakers come with an MP3/CD player Boombox that has an in-built LED display. These speakers are perfect for any home or office setting and also perfect for whatever genre of music you will feed them. They have up to 30, the number of both AM and FM presets. It weighs 10 pounds, and its dimensions are 15.9 x 10.8 x 4.7 inches.
- The microcomponent speaker allows for the Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Playback for USB, MP3, CD-R, CD-W
- Super bass for deep and powerful bass for indoors and outdoors as well
- Produces better than just adequate sound
- Perfect for home or office
- The cd players don’t support gapless playback
3. Pyle PTCD54UB
This fantastic system is good for the high-quality sound you need in your living room. Though has vintage looks can play digital music files from your USB and stream audio content from other external mobile devices through the Aux input. With this 22 pounds turntable, you can listen to the radio, play CDs, tape and classic records.
- Classic style turntable with enabled Bluetooth for audio streaming
- Compatible with Smartphone and Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Has a headphone jack input and can turn old record to digital audio
- It comes with a USB drive reader and mp3 playback
- High sound quality
- Value for money
- Very bulky
2. GGMM Dual Wireless Speaker
The Tap and ask saves you energy that would have preferably been used to tap to listen to your favorite song. With a substantial standby time, you can work on other things or listen to your favorite music uninterrupted. With the 6.2 x 4.9 x 1.9 inches GGMM Dual Wireless Speaker, you don’t need hectic cables as it is a Bluetooth enabled device. The 3.2 ounces speaker lets you stream live from your phone, or other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- It is wireless with WIFI speakers letting you control your smart home devices.
- Can play different songs in different rooms
- The speaker is compatible with all Bluetooth devices
- Up to one year warranty
- Around the clock customer support for one year
- Currently cant support airplay 2
1. Marshall Kilburn
This active stereo speaker weighs 7 pounds and is completely portable. When using it, you don’t need any cables, and its channel frequency response is from 62Hz to 2 kHz. The stereo speaker’s sound pressure level is at 100 decibels at 1m. Though its dimensions are 5.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches, the sound is impressive. It can last for up to 20 hours off external power input. It has ¾ inches dome twitters of 4 inches woofer, 1x.
- Can be used with Bluetooth devices including Smartphone.
- Provides up 20 hours of portability
- Comes in a classic Marshall design
- Last for long without charging
- Made of quality material
May have problems with Bluetooth management
Someone once said that music is the food of the soul. Song lovers understand this that is why they invest a lot in priciest sound systems. Well, you need to ensure that the system you are investing on is value for your money to enjoy your music even more. These are just a few of the best vintage speaker you might be interested in this year.
- Top 10 Best Waterproof Speakers in 2019
- Best Computer Speakers in 2019
- Top 10 Best Floor Standing Speakers in 2019