Are you undecided whether you need a projector or the best TVs for Conference Rooms for your business? You are sitting viewing the screen and looking at all the brands available—the truth is there is a lot you can choose. A fact is that if you have one of the latest TVs in your home, it will work in the conference room as well. However, some differences set them apart. The TV made for the conference room offers you moderate to bright use. Further, it depends on how big the room is you plan to use it. The television has a high-quality structure with fantastic features.
Luckily, the sets available on our list have changed, and new brands become available every day. You can buy one with exceptional technology at affordable prices ranging from OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) to ULTRA HD with 4K merit.
Are you in the market for a top TV set to use in the conference room or at home, make sure to check our TV reviewed list out. You will be amazed what we have selected to make your choice simpler. Check this out if you are also looking for The Best 3D Projectors in 2019
- Best TVs for Conference Rooms for 2019
- Reviews of the Best TVs for Conference Rooms
- 9. Sony 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- 8. Samsung UN65NU8000FXZA 4K UHD 8 Series Smart TV
- 7. Samsung UN65MU8500 Curved Ultra HD Smart TV
- 6. Toshiba 55LF621U19 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- 5. Samsung QN65Q7F QLED 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV
- 4. Sony XBR75X940E 4K Ultra HD LED TV
- 3. Samsung UN86JS8500 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV
- 2. Sony XBR75X850 4K Ultra HD TV
- 1. Samsung QN88Q9FAMFXZA 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- Final Thought
Best TVs for Conference Rooms for 2019
Reviews of the Best TVs for Conference Rooms
Turn your conference room into the best viewing experience to look at illustrations, slideshows, and marketing videos with one of these TVs.
9. Sony 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
The XBR75X900E is another TV for conference room use with a 49-inch screen. Depending on how enormous the area is you can buy it in bigger screen sizes as well for the best viewing experience. The item is available with 55-inch and 65-inch display.
The set offers you smart capabilities available at your fingertips. You get access to hundreds of apps on the Sony TV for you to use. The screen resolutions 4K HDR Ultra HD and offer a fantastic contrast for viewing slideshows and marketing material. Even using the set at home, you get breathtaking pictures with 4K X-Reality Pro.
The Sony uses five-time X-tended Dynamic Range PRO for the best viewing experience for night and day view. Even patterns and textures sparkle and come to life with the processor offering more detail.
You can use it with Amazon Alexa plus you can get a full-array local boosting and dimming with the backlight. You can view multiple colors with the Triluminos display to watch motion pictures. The set comes with a Wi-Fi connection and works with LED technology.
Included you get batteries, an AC power cord, operating instructions, IR Blaster, a voice control remote, setup guide, and tabletop stand. What makes this one of the best TVs for conference rooms is the picture quality and speed of the internet it handles.
- The TV works with Alexa Voice Control and supports Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Designed with smart function to access hundreds of apps using the Sony Android TV
- You can get it in a 49-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch screen
- Made with an Ethernet port on the side panel and works with Bluetooth 4.1 to connect a mouse, keyboard and other devices
- Comes with built-in Chromecast for screen mirroring and share content using your Smartphone
- You get a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160
- Has Direct LED backlight with Local Dimming
- Additional inputs are two by USB 2.0, four by HDMI, one by USB 23.0 ports and one composite/component with one by composite
- Included is a voice control remote with loads of other accessories
8. Samsung UN65NU8000FXZA 4K UHD 8 Series Smart TV
When it comes to Samsung products, you cannot go wrong with the quality offered. The same applies to the UN65NU8000FXZA smart TV with its 65-inch display. Depending on your conference room needs you can buy it with a 49-inch, 55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch, and 82-inch screen.
With one of these standings in the home, you will never want to leave the settee. The sleek design looks excellent standing anywhere. You get loads of features from voice control, browsing to a stunning depth of HDR plus. Indeed, the color is breathtaking when viewing 4K pictures.
You can enjoy a broader range of color with the Dynamic Crystal Color to view millions of added shades. With the HDR10 technology, the brightness and contrast bring movies and images to life. Plus, you can see action movies with a Motion Rate of 240. Even installing the set is simple and clutter free.
For gaming, the TV offers you an auto game mode and automatically optimizes the TV for an enhanced gaming experience. Placed in a conference room offers all a 360° viewing angle to look at marketing content from any perspective. Included you get a universal guide to stream live TV shows, and the remote is voice activated.
- The UN65NU8000 comes with a flat-screen with a 360-degree viewing angle
- The resolutions 4K UHD and work with Dynamic Crystal Color
- Included is HDR Plus with Essential Contrast Plus
- The motion rate is 240 and consists of a voice-controlled OneRemote with Universal Guide
- Available in five different screen sizes and comes in a black color
- You need two AAA batteries to function the remote
7. Samsung UN65MU8500 Curved Ultra HD Smart TV
Here we have the perfect TV for conference rooms the UN65MU8500 from Samsung. Therefore, you can enjoy a fantastic contrast between light and dark colors with the 4K Color Drive Extreme. Employees can see billions of shades compared to most other regular 4K UHD sets.
The images become more visible and dark scenes stand out with the fluid motion rate of 240 with the Triple Black Technology. Setting up the television is clutter free with the new cable solution. Also, you route the cables through the base of the stand. Included you get a remote and needs no manual programming.
For you, this means it automatically detects any connected device, making your life simpler. On the back of the set is no separate box to connect components and you can access apps using the Samsung Smart Hub. The panel has a curved design with up to 360-degree viewing experience.
The slim edge offers premium 4K Ultra HD and UHD TV connectivity. Depending on the screen size, you buy the resolutions 3840 x 2160 and support 10bit with the Auto Depth Enhancer. When it comes to making the color brighter, the HDR is perfect and the motion rates fast.
You can use the TV at home or in the conference room.
- Available in two screen sizes 55-inch and 65-inch
- Made with auto depth enhancer to pull you into the action
- Has a 360-degree curved design
- Comes with a OneRemote to control all your connected devices and automatically detects devices
- Works with Samsung Smart Hub to play content without connecting them to the set
- Designed with Dolby Digital Plus comprising DTS Premium Sound 5.1 with RMS sound output of 40W
- Has a built-in woofer with Down Firing + Front Firing and Multiroom Link speakers
- The TV is voice activated and comes with UHD dimming, game mode, and more
- Comprise three USB ports, four HDMI ports, RF In, Audio Out, and Ethernet Port
- Comes with a stand and OneRemote
6. Toshiba 55LF621U19 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
For a new generation of TVs featuring a Fire TV experience, you need the Toshiba 55LF621U19. Depending on the size of your conference room, the set is ideal as it comes with built-in voice remote and Alexa. With the remote, you can do everything from launching apps, play music, control smart devices, and search for titles.
The picture qualities amazing and has excellent speed with the quad-core CPU/Multi-core GPU processor. Further, you can connect it with dual-band Wi-Fi and three HDMI devices. Also, it offers you multiple connections, and you can customize each input with a different name.
You can enjoy TV shows and HDR movies in the comfort of your home as well. The software updates automatically take place to keep the set up-to-date. You can stream over 500k movies with the Fire TV Edition. Additonally, the diagonal screen measures 54.6-inches and comes with input and output connection.
- Enjoy true to life 4K Ultra HD pictures with over eight million pixels
- Has Fire TV built-in to view thousands of channels, Alexa skills, apps, and more
- You can control the set using your voice with the remote
- Comes with a stand, voice remote with Alexa, quick setup guide, and two AAA batteries
- Connect the TV to your dual-band Wi-Fi
- Has three HDMI, one RF Antenna, one Composite Video, one USB, one Ethernet, one Digital Optical Audio, and more
- You get a year warranty included
You might also be interested in our Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
5. Samsung QN65Q7F QLED 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV
Here we have another Samsung TV for conference room use the QN65Q7F set. The television combines performance, style, and looks great anywhere. You connect it with one cable and mounts flush to a wall and perfect for any business to use. The anti-glare screen helps make viewing easier in bright-lit rooms.
With the Quantum Dots, you can push the boundaries of color when viewing movies, images and more. The blacks are more in-depth with the Q Contrast PLUS and the details superb with the Elite Class HDR. Also, you can see 4K content with clarity anywhere. To connect other devices you set it up with a separate box and have an ambient mode to blend perfectly with office décor.
The 360-degree design makes it able for people to view the screen from any angle. Further, you can stream content with the universal guide and voice-activated OneRemote. The set works with Bixby’s voice and you can download apps using the SmartThings app.
- Has a 4K UHD resolution with Q Color and Q Contrast PLUS
- The motion rate is 240 bringing movies and content through faster
- The designs boundless with the 360-degree view of the angle
- Made with flat screen and available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs
- Comes with a connect box and invisible connection
- With the ambient mode, the set blends in with any décor
- Include a voice-activated remote, and the screen has an anti-reflective design
4. Sony XBR75X940E 4K Ultra HD LED TV
The next TV for conference rooms is in a league of its own. You can use it at your business or home to watch presentations, movies, games and more. All this is possible with the 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme and Slim Backlight Drive. You can even entertain family and friends with Android TV.
The contrast is fantastic, and the set has a slim design that blends in with any décor. Included is dimming technology to get the best brightness with the X-tended Dynamic Range Pro offering fantastic light balancing? The images look lifelike with exquisite detail for real-time viewing.
The sounds impressive and comes with front-facing speakers — further, the sets equipped with Motionflow XR960. Furthermore, you receive the AC power cord, voice remote control, batteries, operating instructions, quick setup guide, IR Blaster, and a tabletop stand.
Additionally, the screen measures 75-inches and the feedback from customers is positive. The viewing results fantastic especially in a dark or bright-lit room. The only negative is the viewing angles shallow.
- You can enjoy viewing both 4K and HDR entertainment with Android TV
- Comes with boosting and dimming functions with the LED backlit TV
- Has front-facing speakers for an immersive sound
- Enjoy real-life TV with the Motionflow XR960
- Offers you PlayStation view and supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connectivity
- Comes with Bluetooth 4.1, Ethernet port, Chromecast, one video input, four HDMI, two USB and more
- Further, it offers you 16GB onboard storage and voice search
3. Samsung UN86JS8500 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV
The next home theatre system will bring joy to any conference room or home. You can experience a fantastic picture with up to 64 times in color expression. You get a groundbreaking panel equipped with Nano Crystal Technology. Additionally, you can use your Galaxy Smartphone; connect wirelessly to share, and stream content.
Further, you can access different media with the browser navigator. The color on the TV is superb and works with Samsung Peak Illuminator Pro for sharper contrast. Furthermore, the Samsung Precision Black delivers in-depth contrast for more profound contrast and dimming of the LED.
For playing games, the refresh rate is 240CMR and has four HDMI ports with three USB ports. The customer ratings for the set are reasonable, and they have great things to say about the television. The colors brilliant and it has fantastic sound with easy navigation.
However, for gamers, the TVs not one of the best smart TVs available but still allows you to enjoy your gaming.
- Has flat screen with sleek design
- The content flow of sports and actions smooth with the 240MotionRate
- You can view HDR content and comes with Peak Illuminator Pro
- The colors radiant with the NanoCrystal Technology and offers millions of shades
- You get included a smart remote, a pair of 3D glasses, and connect mini
- Made with LED backlight and offers smart functionality with the built-in Wi-Fi
2. Sony XBR75X850 4K Ultra HD TV
For a massive screen to use in the conference room, pick the Sony XBR75X850. Indeed, you can enjoy remarkable viewing with the 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. The clarity, color, and contrast are fantastic — the details of scenes natural with the 4K-HDR Processor X1 and combined with the HDR and 4K resolution the brightness of formats unusual.
You can even view non-HDR content with real-time picture processing. Further, the object-based HDR Remaster Technology automatically detects and optimizes pictures to adjust the contrast. In fact, you see more shades of blue and green for vibrant image viewing with the Triluminos display.
Additionally, you get a smart TV to stream content online using the Sony Android app. For a more lifelike viewing, the dynamic contrast enhancer helps for deeper blacks and tones that are more natural. The MotionFlow XR960 offers a fantastic refresh rate on the equipped 120Hz panel.
Furthermore, the set recognizes your voice without using a remote. You can get the television with a 55-inch and 75-inch screen size. While the TV set is not 3D compatible, it remains one of the best TVs for conference rooms.
- Comes with 4K HDR Ultra HD resolution
- Offers fantastic clarity with the 4K X-Reality Pro
- The Dynamic Contrast Enhancer provides the best contrast
- Enjoy lifelike display with the Triluminos display and 4K HDR X1 processor
- The MotionFlow XR960 display well over the 120Hz panel
- You can use it with Google Assistant
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi and LED screen
- The set has four HDMI ports
- Included is an IR Blaster, voice remote, ac power cord, table top stand, quick setup guide, and a year warranty
1. Samsung QN88Q9FAMFXZA 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
Now if you have the bucks to spend for the best viewing experience in the conference room or home pick the QLED TV from Samsung. People can enjoy a clear image viewing billions of shades with the Samsung Quantum Dots. Plus, the technology improves the color and sound of the picture.
You can see colorful details with bright to dark scenes and the fluid motions incredible. For watching actions movies, sports, presentations, and games, the 240-motion rates outstanding. In addition, you can connect devices wirelessly and comes with one optical cable to connect to the One Connect Box.
The 360° design offers a clean finish, and the front looks fantastic to view pictures from any angle. Therefore, you can mount it to the wall or place it on a stand. Further, you can access hundreds of apps using the Samsung Smart Hub. Moreover, the included remote detects devices automatically for you to control the content.
You can even control the set using your Smartphone via the Smart View app. The television comes highly recommend for business use and makes everything look real.
- Automatically detects HDMI devices connected
- Connects devices to a separate box
- Perfect for gamers to play Xbox One X and suitable for the home and conference room
- Has a flat screen with Edge-Lit LED backlight
- Connects 4K Ultra HD content
- Has a screen size of 88-inches with a motion rate of 240 and supports 10bit
- Made with Dolby Digital Plus and DTS Premium Sound 5.1 with a sound output of 60W RMS
- The speakers have a front facing design and are voice activated with Bluetooth
When picking one of the best TVs for conference rooms reviewed on the list, you need to consider some essential features. Always pay attention to the ceiling height, the distance of the furthermost seat, and the wall width. Further, it helps to take the person sitting in the back of the room into consideration as well.
If you have a small conference room, we recommend using a flat screen model, however, for larger spaces instead look at the models with a larger screen. We hope you find a suitable model to use in your business or home here. Hence, the TV sets reviewed offer you the latest technology with 4K features making them ready for the future