There are tower speakers, and then there are quality tower speakers. Everyone is in search of quality, but only a few find topnotch quality speakers. Here are some quality speakers to buy in 2019. These are hard times, and anywhere you go, you will find people straggling to make ends meet. While there are those who are struggling in the right way, most people are crafty. The crafty ones are those who will make counterfeit products including electronics and sell them to you unknowingly. Then some genuine merchants deal with only actual electronics such as speakers. In this piece, we have highlighted the top 10 tower speakers that are the industry leader. They are sure to serve you for long, and they perform well too. Take a look and try them this year as well.
Check out more about Best Vintage Speakers in 2019
Top 10 Best Tower Speakers in 2019
Best Tower Speakers Review – Ultimate Picks
9. Sharper Image SBT1001WHz
These Sharper Image’s Tall Tower Speakers will add ambiance to your listening experience. It comes with LED accent lights that make it an addition to your space. You can turn these lights on or off independently from your speakers. Since the speakers are compatible with a variety of Bluetooth enabled devices, they let you listen to music wirelessly. You can control the audio using either its remote control or better still its onboard audio controls. You can also add auxiliary devices through its auxiliary ports with a cable. Also, you can control its built-in FM radio receiver with its voice controls.
- The speaker is stylish and also is capable of delivering superb audio to your office or home.
- It comes with a top mounted slot for holding a variety of devices.
- Its aux-in feature lets you charge any USB chargeable devices.
- The speaker’s model number is SBT1001WH; unit size measures 36 x 6.2 x 5.9 inches and weighs 12 pounds.
- It is portable
- You can connect auxiliary devices and also connects to a wide array of Bluetooth devices
- Currently not available in the Amazon store
- Bluetooth may fail every 2 to 3 hours of use.
8. Pioneer SP-FS52
The new Pioneer SP-FS52 floor-standing speaker’s design is with the attention to detail. They are perfect for your home theatre system and offers top-notch audio quality from your music CDs, DVDs or any other audio sources.
- The speaker’s dimension is 10.7 x 8.9 x 35.2 inches.
- Pioneer manufactures it.
- It weighs 25.8 pounds.
- Comes with three 5-1/4 inch subwoofer with a strong speaker magnet for powerful bass, high performance and top-notch audio quality.
- Powerful speaker for exceptional performance and sound quality
- Portability as it weighs only 25.8 pounds
- Only shipped within the US
- Seldom available in store
7. JBL Arena 170
The JBL Arena has contemporary looks and also comes with the HDI enhanced imaging with a natural balance. It sets the stage for legacy sound at your home or office. The speaker has the 7-inch polycelluse woofer that combines a unique bass port. This JBL Arena 170 will deliver a one-two punch which is perfect for television, audio as well as movies.
- Comes with a 7 inch high performing polycelluse woofer
- Has a soft dome tweeter that 25 mm.
- Its frequency response ranges from 44Hz to 40 kHz.
- 8 ohms is its nominal impendence,
- 87 dB sensitivity and measures 37-3/4×8-17/32x 11-1/8 inches.
- Easy setting up
- Perfect high-end and low-end voices
- Not quality sound
- Can take a considerable amount of time to get used to them.
6. Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series II
First produced in the 70s, these tower speakers set the standards for both value and performance. They are simple, yet sturdy monitors that are sure to take your listening experience to the next level. These speakers produce an accurate sound, clear audio, with corresponding powerful bass. These modern age monitor series are classic pork, built for high performance, affordable and monitors of high efficiency. Monitors are handy for home theatres. The monitors have a stylish
- 25mm fabric Dynamic Balance dome tweeter with a highly powerful magnet.
- Comes with Bi-laminate dynamic balance drivers of 5-1/4 inches which are stiff and lightweight for perfect bass, high efficiency, and lower distortion
- All-MDF non-resonant enclosure construction which contains a ¾ thick baffles with side to side and front to back bracings for a sound quality that is clearer and cleaner.
- They come with Mylar bypass capacitors that ensure a clean high frequency
- Produce a refined sound
- Value for money
- Poor service
- No bass
5. Dayton Audio T652-AIR
The Dayton Audio T652- Air offers you a light and airy high-frequency sounds. It comes in the same design as the B652-Air speaker; however, this model incorporates two woofers into a bass reflex tower with an AMT tweeter. The speaker is sure to offer you value for your money.
- Two 6-1/2 inches woofers for superb bass as well as punch
- 1 inch AMT tweeter for enhanced high frequencies
- A tower cabinet that is of the slim profile and saves space
- A ported bass reflex design guaranteeing a deep bass of up to 45Hz
- Can be paired with good clean power and perform even better.
- Best value for money
- One needs to elevate them
4. Sony SSCS3
This speaker series is sure to deliver an unparalleled and real audio experience in your office or home. It comes with an expansive soundstage that makes you feel both the energy as well as the passion of a live event from just your office or space.
- 2 x 11.6 x 40.2 inches
- Weighs 10 pounds
- It is 3-way and has four speakers with the bass reflex system.
- 5-1/4reinforced with Formed –Mica Cellular woofer.
- It comes with a 1-inch Polyester tweeter.
- Has a ¾ inches Sony Super Tweeter that stages sound reproduces it up to 50 kHz with 6ohm speaker impedance.
- Its crossover components are perfect for clear
- Maximum input power is 145 Watts, a speaker for each Carton
- Best price against performance
- Its Wide-Dispersion Super Tweeter delivers past expectations.
- In the 100 Hz sound, the speakers can start picking things
- Not the best for some music
3. Emotiva Airmotiv T1
Their ground up design guarantees an enhanced listening experience for not only music but movies as well. The speakers come with high-quality drivers, accurate crossover, sure top-ensure topnotch sound quality with no distortion.
- It measures 37.7 x 11.7 x 8.4 inches and weighs 40.1 pounds
- The high quality of sound without any distortions
- It comes with high-frequency drivers for a balanced production of high frequencies.
- The precision crossover routes every portion of the audio spectrum to the ideal driver.
- The tower speakers come with a front bezel with a stylish black lacquer satin finish. It also comes with an elegant magnetically attached grill and a vinyl that is low textured on its sides as well as the back panels.
- Its acoustic signatures are minimal but feature an innovative faceted design which prevents any forms of diffraction or room interactions.
- It’s a great value for your money considering what you are getting for the said price
- They have a refined sound quality
- No cons yet as far as the reviews are to go by.
2. Onkyo SKF-4800
These tower speakers are meant to bring energy and power into your home or office. They are stylish; floor standing speakers are perfect for complementing your stereo system. They do when used as a front left as well as right channels. The Onkyo SKF -4800 is engineered to produce top quality audio that is natural and devoid of distortions.
- Comes with 2 16 cm woofers
- Has a 2.5 cm soft dome tweeter whose impedance is 6 ohms
- The woofer has an equalizer for a fast and accurate response.
- Its input power is maximum 130 W, while the frequency response stands at between 55Hz and 35 kHz.
- Speakers accept banana plugs
- Can be powered using the Onkyo 8150 network-capable receiver
- Are not all that powerful
- The box comes heavy
1. Klipsch RP-280FA
This system is of a classically beautiful look manufactured by Klipsch. They are perfectly engineered to ensure a sound that is dynamic and clear. Its 90 x90 Hybrid Tractix&trade redesigned horns allows for excellent high pitch response as well as boosting speaker dynamics and imaging. It’s 2- 6.5 inches spun Cerametallic Woofer cones allow for clean and powerful bass. The bass is devoid of cone breakups as well as distortion.
- It weighs 62.5 pounds
- ASIN number B00TSU5TEU
- Has a Linear Travel Suspension for minimizing distortions.
- The bundle comes with a pair of the Klipsch RP280F Cherry Reference Premier Tower Speakers.
- It comes with Reengineered Tactrix horns for enhanced bass power and clean sound.
- Tactrix geometry allows for a swift air transfer from the cabinet for the best quality of low-frequency sounds.
- The best quality of floor speakers available in the market
- Excellent full range front towers
- Have too large towers
While there may be other excellent speakers to choose from in the market today, not all can perform better than these. These are high-end and are sure to serve you not only throughout the year but also years to come. Why not any of the speakers listed above and I am sure you won’t regret your decision.