Ranging from the insights of performance, battery quality, and impressive designs, we have scrutinized the best smart watch for running. This is to help you in making a precise decision for the one that works for you. These watches will help you in tracking your performances while in sporting activities and offer you other services. As much as they are beneficial, it is no secret that investing in some is better than others. Recently we have seen more improvement in smart watch technology with the incorporation of internet and GPS among other features.
Do you want to know about what to settle for? If yes, this is the place to be. As you are going to realize in the products discussed below, each watch has unique capabilities. Read through to be familiar with the best smart watch for running in 2019.
Best smart watch for running in 2019
- Reviews of the Top 10 Best Smart Watch for Running in 2019
- 10. Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami
- 9. GPS Running Watch Outdoor Sports Stainless Steel Smart Watch
- 8. Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
- 7. Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Frost Blue
- 6. Polar M430 GPS Running Watch
- 5. Amazfit Stratos Multisport Smartwatch with VO2max
- 4. Suunto Spartan Sports Wrist HR
- 3. Garmin Forerunner 645, GPS running watch 010-01863-01
- 2. Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire – Black with Black Ban
- 1. Garmin Forerunner 645 Music, GPS Running Watch
Reviews of the Top 10 Best Smart Watch for Running in 2019
10. Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami
This watch from Amazfit will never disappoint you. It is made in a good design and suitable while running, walking or cycling. Why not go for one when it gives you accurate stats of duration, length of journey and calories that you burn.
- Very light with only 32g
- Display of 1.28″ with good lighting
- Messaging and notification feature to keep up updated
- Long battery life of up to 30days
- No effects from the beep if worn for a whole day
- No third party apps
9. GPS Running Watch Outdoor Sports Stainless Steel Smart Watch
This is another stainless steel watch we recommend to you. It has an inbuilt GPS for signals and an accurate real-time move recorder. It can count distance, steps, burned calories and your heart rates. In addition to that, it offers you 12 face watch designs, Bluetooth and other apps.
- Hitfit App to upload information to your phone, e.g., routes
- Heart rate monitoring
- The display size of 1.3” with a touchscreen
- Built-in Li-ion battery with 400 mAh
- Bright for both indoor and outdoor viewing
- The reliable battery of up to 10 hours when GPS is on and 3-5 days Standby mode
- Not compatible with all phones
8. Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
This device comes with more features such as a full-time heart rate monitoring without the need for an additional strap. Its GPS helps to track the distance covered, where and how fast you ran. You do not need your phone when using the device with water rating: 5 ATM. It weighs 1.6 ounces only.
- Built-in GPS to track your route
- Has a transflective MIP (memory-in-pixel)
- High-resolution display to view in both sunlight and darkness
- Has smart notification through vibration
- Tracks the location even under tree covers
- The button controls may experience problems when unhandled
7. Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Frost Blue
This is yet another beautiful product from Garmin. It is loved worldwide for its updated display and its smart connectivity. You can easily track your moves and control your music from the device. The smart watch updates will be notified to you as soon as they are out.
- GPS with the ability to acquire satellites faster.
- Vibration alerts for notification
- It is waterproof therefore not damaged by the wet environment
- Heart rate monitoring is excellent
- Quick to acquire satellite
- No auto pause but can be controlled manually
6. Polar M430 GPS Running Watch
Have you been running for years or just a beginner? Well, it does not matter because this device is for you. Polar M430 is among the best smart watch for running. This is due to its advanced specifications and has everything that you are looking for. It also keeps you organized and connected all day through messages, WhatsApp, Facebook, email, and all other social network platforms. Simple to have all day with a weight of 1.6 ounces.
- Compatible with various PC operating systems such as windows and Mac
- Helps you hit your goals with its waterproof capability
- Coaching tools that are scientifically valid
- Heart rate monitor located at the wrist
- Battery life of up to 30 training hours.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Fast GPS acquisition
- Notifications through its vibration are awesome
- Sync errors though rare
5. Amazfit Stratos Multisport Smartwatch with VO2max
This is an ultimate device if you are an athlete competing and working out most time of your career. Huami made it in such a way that it is water resistant with a beautiful display of 1.34″. The battery is long lasting with up to 35 hours of continuous use. Its weight is 2.56 ounces.
- Carbon fiber detailed housing
- Advanced track recorder and over 14 game modes
- Heart rate monitoring
- Calculation of daily stats such as calories burned, the number of steps taken, and distance
- Water resistance of 50m (5 ATM)
- You are always connected on social media, direct texts and calls
- Loaded with smooth tunes during a workout
- Might delay responding for a few seconds when pressed
4. Suunto Spartan Sports Wrist HR
What do you think of this Finland made a product which falls in the category of the best smart watch for running? It has a rich sport specific metrics. The touchscreen is colored with bright light to take a glance even in broad daylight. It has pre-set sports modes which are more than 80. The weight is 7 ounce.
- Suunto Spartan Sports Wrist HR is made of a mineral Crystal glass; Steel bezel
- Advanced GPS which is multisport
- Wrist enabled heart rate, monitor
- Battery lasting up to 40 hours with GPS turned on
- Water resistance of over 100m and barometric altitude
- Suunto Movescount offers community training insights for better results
- High-speed route navigation via GPS/ GLONASS
- Some apps drain the battery faster
3. Garmin Forerunner 645, GPS running watch 010-01863-01
The live track feature in this GPS running watch is something we would recommend. It keeps you connected every moment, and you can upload to Garmin connect. You can monitor your training and also allow others to view it. With 1.44 ounces, this product is very convenient.
- Wrist located heart rate monitor
- Smart notifications and accurate Live Track
- Long battery life of up to 12 hours in GPS mode and seven days in standby mode
- Free Apps and watch faces which are customizable
- Easy to make payment without cash and cards
- Able to determine your stress
- The wristband can easily collect dirt
2. Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire – Black with Black Ban
This watch has one of the best designs. It fits perfectly on your hand and helps you to keep on track with amazing features. It is suitable if you love outdoor walking, cycling, hiking, and other adventures. Durability is guaranteed since it is made with stainless steel bezel, the rear case, and buttons.
- GPS and GLONASS sensors
- Has premium multisport GPS ability
- Performance widget to analyze your workout performance and achievements
- Free watch faces and third-party apps
- Barometric and gyroscope altimeter featured by a 3-axis compass
- The wrist heart rate monitor is very effective
- Satellite sensitivity is automatic and fast
- Not compatible with all PCs
1. Garmin Forerunner 645 Music, GPS Running Watch
This device is ranked amongst the best smart watch for running that is in the market. It has magical capabilities and advanced features you require. Not only does it become a companion in your sporting activities but also a financial partner. It offers you a chance to download 500 songs to the device which you can listen using any Bluetooth enabled headphones.
- Fast banking features to transact from anywhere
- You can subscribe to premium services to listen to music offline
- Improved running dynamics, e.g. stride lengths, time of ground contact and vertical ratio
- The battery can last for seven days normally, and 2 hours lesser in GPS mode.
- Heart rate which is wrist enabled and gives you your training status.
- Has a waterproof capability of 5 ATM
- The battery lasts very long without recharging
- Can hold more music for listening while working out
- Not touchscreen enabled
As we come to an end, you have all the necessary information. Since it is power, it would be advisable to use it. In order to choose the best smart watch for running, you should consider the features of each of them. Some will offer more of fitness monitoring services while some are more of smart watch focused and fewer workout features. For excellent convenience, you should check on your budget and choose the one that fits it and your needs. Most of them offer you additional apps to make sure that you are connected even when you do not have your phone with you. Day by day, companies are improving these devices regarding lighting, battery capacity, speed, storage and usability for expediency. Smart watch technology beyond any reasonable doubt fascinate you thanks to every innovation.
Related Posts :