Now it’s not a new idea to use smart light bulbs which could be controlled with the help of a smartphone app or hub. The eye-catching aspect is there is gradual innovation in the technology, over the past few years. The Smart Light Bulbs Alexa is approaching close to maturity as far as the market reaches. These bulbs are found to be comparatively brighter, compact, with improved color representation. The specialty that sets these bulbs apart from the crowd is the use of feature control apps. These apps are capable to control the entire working of these bulbs with a touch of a button. With seamless compatibility with the extensive variety of smart-home systems, counting Amazon’s Alexa, these bulbs definitely proves its worth.
- Reviews of the Best Smart Light Bulbs Alexa in 2020
- 10. LED Light Bulb,Wireless Bluetooth Dimmable Liamp Bulb Speaker
- 9. IVIEW-ISB600 Smart WiFi LED Light Bulb
- 8. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb by TP-Link
- 7. Sengled Element Classic Smart LED Light Bulbs
- 6. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch (HS200)
- 5. Novostella Smart Light Bulb
- 4. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer
- 3. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb by TP-Link
- 2. Wemo Dimmer WiFi Light Switch
- 1. Philips Hue White A19 60W
Reviews of the Best Smart Light Bulbs Alexa in 2020
10. LED Light Bulb,Wireless Bluetooth Dimmable Liamp Bulb Speaker
When somebody visits your place where this Smart Light Bulbs Alexa is installed, they will simply get amazed. You can install these bulbs in the home, office, restaurants, etc. or can send them as a gift.
High-Quality Material: The bulbs make use of ABS and fire-proof materials, recommended for long-term use.
Remote Control: They come with remote to easily control the color of light and select the desired light mode.
Bluetooth Connectivity: These bulbs can be connected to a smartphone using Bluetooth 3.0 to play music.
- These bulbs are found to be durable.
- They consume little more power than the expected limits.
9. IVIEW-ISB600 Smart WiFi LED Light Bulb
Compatible with Alexa as well as Google Assistant, these bulbs from IVIEW comes with voice control utilities. You can connect it with iView iHome APP to Amazon Alexa app.
- Multicolor Accessibility: You can easily personalize your preferred color and control the brightness as per your needs.
- Remote control / Group control: Using your iOS/Android smartphones, you can control these bulbs remotely by just downloading the free app.
- No Hub Required: There is no requirement to control hub because it comes with Build in Wi-Fi.
- These bulbs can be quickly connected to your Wi-Fi router.
- Initially, the set up make take more time.
8. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb by TP-Link
Are you the one who is looking for Smart Light Bulbs Alexa that can be controlled from any place? If yes, then this bulb is a perfect one for you. You can control the bulb’s working with the use of Kasa app and your smartphone.
- Dimmable: You can dim brightness to personalize the lighting and your mood. It comes with 600 lumens brightness and its white light is dimmable.
- Kasa Scenes & Schedules: When you are away, you can schedule these bulbs to automatically turn on/off.
- Voice Control: These bulbs work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Microsoft Cortana supported devices. This allows you to feel a hands-free experience.
- They are compatible with almost all Android and iOS devices.
- You may find trouble adjusting its brightness.
7. Sengled Element Classic Smart LED Light Bulbs
Now you can experience smart lighting by controlling the lights of your home, office, hotels, etc. using these bulbs. You can turn lights on/off, dim/brighten, and fix schedules with the help of Sengled Element Home app.
- Control from Anywhere: Using the app mentioned above, you can control the lights as per your wish.
- Energy Efficient: These bulbs can save 80% energy when compared to incandescent lighting.
- You can use these bulbs with IFTTT, in order to trigger lights depending on daytime, your location, environmental condition, etc.
- These bulbs are not ZigBee compatible.
6. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch (HS200)
This Smart Light Bulbs Alexa is capable to operate in a wide temperature range of 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius. They are intended for voice control.
- Control from Anywhere: You can turn electronics on/off from any location from your smartphone using the Kasa app.
- Scheduling: The feature of schedules allow you to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on/off when you are far from your home.
- These bulbs are compatible with most Android and iOS devices.
- You need to push the lower section every time you wish to turn it on/off.
5. Novostella Smart Light Bulb
The smart lighting bulbs are capable to fit into most lighting fixtures. They come with eight scenes to satisfy your needs on ambiance lighting for any location.
- Extensive Usage: The bulbs conform to FCC & RoHS standards for security and quality assurance.
- Timer & Dimming Facility: They come with a timer and dimming feature that let you wake up, control the lighting, etc.
- The set up only takes a few minutes.
- It takes a few seconds to glow.
4. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer
If you are looking for smart lighting bulb that is Alexa compatible and provides great dimming performance, this is for you. The products are tested and recommended for long-term use with an extensive range of bulbs.
- Free Lutron App: The app allows seamless functioning with your smartphone or voice assistant.
- High dimmable capacity: These bulbs are capable to work with up to 100W of dimmable CFL/LED or 300W halogen/incandescent bulbs
- You can use its dimmer for up to two lamps.
- These bulbs take up a lot of space.
3. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb by TP-Link
With the help of Wi-Fi, you can easily control this Smart Light Bulbs Alexa bulb without requiring a hub or extra hardware.
- Dimmable: You are allowed to dim brightness to personalize appropriate lighting needs.
- Compatibility: These bulbs are compatible with all Android & iOS devices. Just turn on/off from your smartphone with the help of the Kasa app.
- For extra convenience, you can use your voice to appropriately control these bulbs when you pair with Amazon Alexa.
- Even though it shows that the bulb is connected to the Wi-Fi, it remains “Unreachable”.
2. Wemo Dimmer WiFi Light Switch
With no extra Hub or subscription requirements, these bulbs just need Wi-Fi for its operation. You only need to enable the Wemo Skill inside the Alexa app for pairing.
- Syncs with Desired Schedule: Now fix the schedules and timers to control the lighting as per your need. You can sync lights to control lighting with the sunset and sunrise.
- Availability of Night Mode: You can adjust your Wemo Dimmer to the desired low light level and defend your eyes from intense lights.
- You can control the dimmer from a far distance using the Wemo app.
- You may find trouble while installing due to bad firmware version.
1. Philips Hue White A19 60W
If you desire to incorporate extra smart light points to your home/office, you can enlarge Philips Hue ecosystem. This is made possible with these Smart Light Bulbs Alexa bulbs from Philips.
- Ease of Installation: The process of installation is easy –just screw the smart bulbs into your anticipated light location. Now just download the Hue mobile app and finally, pair your Hue Hub.
- Philips Hue App: Dimming the light to the required level and setting up of schedules from any location is possible with its Philips Hue App.
- They look compact and elegant.
- The bulbs may not work smoothly with Echo devices every time
The consistent performance and wide compatibility of these Smart Light Bulbs Alexa bulbs make them suitable choice for home/office/restaurants, etc. Their hue allows you to alter the lighting color easily and quickly. These bulbs are competent in accomplishing everything other smart light bulbs may do.
In addition to that, they are considered part of a huge product and app ecosystem. This allows enhanced e flexibility and creativity when compared to other smart bulbs available in the market. You can use your smartphone or virtual assistant to control their lighting. Just begin to coordinate sophisticated scenes after you get comfortable with its working mechanism.