Buying a small car is now the new thing. As much as it is cool, it also makes carrying luggage hard. Fortunately, there are roof racks which will solve the problem automatically. The good thing is that most of these roof racks for trucks can also work with other cars. Other than the additional storage space, there is convenience. For instance, you could have items that can’t fit inside the car may be due to their shape. If you have been in a troubling situation with your luggage, it is time to make it a thing of the past. All you need is to take home a great roof rack. Check them out.
Check this out if you are looking for Best Chevy truck roof rack
- Review of Roof Racks for Trucks
- 10. MPH Production Universal Roof Rack for Truck
- 9. 53″ x 43″ Mild Steel Roof Rack Top Cargo Carrier Basket
- 8. MaxxHaul 70115 Steel Roof Rack-150 lb Capacity
- 7. 7BLACKSMITHS Black Roof Cargo Basket Carrier Rack with 64″ Universal Extension Car Top Luggage Holder SUV Truck Cars
- 6. Darby Industries 968 Black Roof Turbo Rack
- 5. Apex RB-1512 Black Car Top Roof Rack Carrier Mesh Basket
- 4. Reese 1391300 Explore Rooftop Cargo Basket, Easy Assembly 125 Lb. Capacity
- 3. Shaluoman RC 1:10 Roof Luggage Rack
- 2. Goplus Universal Roof Rack Basket Car Top
- 1. FieryRed Universal Rooftop Cargo Basket Heavy Duty
Review of Roof Racks for Trucks
10. MPH Production Universal Roof Rack for Truck
Are you tired of struggling with luggage, camping equipment or cargo bags while on the move? Worry no more because MPH production now has your back. The brand provides you great roof racks for trucks. They are ideal for hauling basically everything without having to worry about the security of the car top or the load itself.
Its design includes both metal bars and side rails at the bottom. Their help is great since they not only keep the luggage in place but also guarantees a perfect fit thanks to the tie-down points. Expect hardly any noise or wind resistance. The reason being the steel wind fairing. Its black powder coating also plays a role in that.
- It measures 48 inches by 38 inches by 5 inches for the length, width, and height, respectively.
- It can handle a maximum weight of 350 lbs
- The item weighs 49 pounds
9. 53″ x 43″ Mild Steel Roof Rack Top Cargo Carrier Basket
Auto Dynasty also has roof racks for trucks that you should consider before buying one. It can handle heavy luggage without jeopardizing the car top. It also eliminates the noise as well as vibration when carrying your luggage. That’s with the help of the plastic wind fairing.
Its 1-piece design is an approach adopted by the brand to increase strength as well as durability. The combination of heavy-duty steel construction and a black coating promotes that further.
- Its dimensions are 53 inches by 43 inches by 5 inches
- The weight capacity is 150 lbs
- It is sturdy
- It is also weather-resistant
- Its color is black
8. MaxxHaul 70115 Steel Roof Rack-150 lb Capacity
These roof racks for trucks are ideal for vehicles with cross bars. Is yours one of them? If yes, do not hesitate to buy it. It ensures that you have a space on your cargo anytime you need it.
Its design includes the use of rubber caps. They cover the U-bolts used to install the rack in order to ensure that they don’t prick your cargo. Its material is steel for durability. In addition to that, they use a rust-resistant finish to ensure that the steel doesn’t corrode with time.
- They are easy to not only assemble but also install
- The package comes with all the necessary hardware
- It is compatible with almost all crossbars
- Its maximum carrying capacity is 150 lbs.
- Dimensions are 46 x 36 x 4.5 inches
- Its weight is 25 pounds only
- The racks are also versatile
7. 7BLACKSMITHS Black Roof Cargo Basket Carrier Rack with 64″ Universal Extension Car Top Luggage Holder SUV Truck Cars
Whether you own a van, truck or SUV among other large vehicles, carrying luggage shouldn’t be a pain in the neck. All that you have to do is buy these roof racks for trucks. They keep the luggage safely and you also get to transport them conveniently.
The design is at another level. First, there is a combination of side rails and metal bars which makes it durable. Its steel wind fairing reduces both noise and wind resistance. To make the product robust, they have used powder coated finish as well.
- It has a capacity of 250 lbs.
- It is also adjustable hence fits in factory installed, aero, square and round crossbars
- Dimensions are 43 by 39 by 6 inches
- It is also easy to install
- The wind fairings measure 33.5 x 7 inches
- On the other hand, the U-Bolt spacing is 3.25 x 1.375 inches
You might also be interested in our Best Android Car Stereos
6. Darby Industries 968 Black Roof Turbo Rack
If your belongings include ladders, kayaks, and canoes, these are roof racks for trucks that best suits your needs. That is especially if you have to travel long distances. That doesn’t mean that they can’t carry other types of luggage.
When it comes to design, it is in such a way that it can carry heavy luggage. Despite that, don’t expect it to destroy your car. That’s because of the high-density foam towers that protected the car roof from scratches. Its design is also lightweight. Nevertheless, that doesn’t compromise its longevity and robustness.
- It is easy to attach as well as install
- Its installation doesn’t require any drilling
- Dimensions are 36 x 6 x 6 inches
- The weight is 5.3 lbs only
5. Apex RB-1512 Black Car Top Roof Rack Carrier Mesh Basket
Do you have crossbars with shapes such as round, square, rectangle or oblong? If yes, no need to worry because these roof racks for trucks are a perfect match. All you have to do is to ensure that they don’t exceed the measurements discussed below.
Its design includes a heavy-duty construction to ensure that what you get is worth every penny. They have achieved the sturdiness by the use of a durable steel frame. In addition to that, it has an inner rung mesh which has a diameter of 0.5 inches. In order to fit a large charge, it has a large mesh. The space between the rungs is 3 inches.
- It has a carrying capacity of 150 lbs
- If you have round crossbars, ensure that the diameter is not more than 1.75 inches
- As for the square crossbars, their sides should be utmost 1.75 inches
- When it comes to the rectangular and oblong ones, their dimensions should not exceed 4.75 x 1.125 inches and 3.87 x 0.625 inches, respectively
- In order to give your cargo maximum support, ensure that the minimum distance between the crossbars is 27.5 inches
- Its dimensions are 52.5 x 43.5 x 5.3 inches
4. Reese 1391300 Explore Rooftop Cargo Basket, Easy Assembly 125 Lb. Capacity
With its high accommodation, these are roof racks for trucks which are compatible with most square, round and aero crossbars. They are ideal for vans, SUVs, trucks, and cars. They are made to help you carry your equipment, gear or cargo safely as well as securely and they usually do that amazingly. Why then wouldn’t you want to own such an incredible product?
It has a sleek design to ensure that drag even when the wind is blowing hard is minimal. Its heavy a construction with long lasting steel makes it durable. The durability is also enhanced by the black powder coating. The finish protects both your rooftop and luggage.
- Its dimensions are 44 x 35 x 4.25 inches
- The carrying capacity is about 125 lbs.
- It is adjustable hence fits in most vehicles
- It is also easy to install
3. Shaluoman RC 1:10 Roof Luggage Rack
Shaluoman also has roof racks for trucks that won’t disappoint. It will make sure that you carry your language safely regardless of how long the distance is. Equally important, you don’t have to risk destroying the top of your car.
It is designed to only carry your luggage but also visually appealing to make it look good on your amazing car. It is also sturdy and has a great finish too.
- It fits perfectly especially on an RC crawler
- It is sturdy and durable
- Dimensions are 133 mm by 100 mm
- Its weight is 0.32 ounces only for easy installation
2. Goplus Universal Roof Rack Basket Car Top
There is a lot that one can achieve with such roof racks for trucks. That includes carrying bags, luggage and camping equipment just to mention a few. It also fits in many types of the vehicle hence no need to buy a new one every time you replace your car.
Its design includes side rails of a height of 6 inches to endure that the cargo is insecure. It also has many tie-down points and a combination of side rails and bottom metal nets. The premium steel and black powder coating ensure that what you get is a great value for your money.
- It has s maximum carrying capacity of 250 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 48 x 40 x 6 inches
- The U-Bolt spacing is 3.3 x 1.4 inches
1. FieryRed Universal Rooftop Cargo Basket Heavy Duty
The next great roof rack for trucks are manufactured by FieryRed. In fact, they are made to not only fit most vehicles but also carry various things. They will carry the likes of cargo bags, luggage and camping equipment among others.
Their design ensures that they are as sturdy as possible. For instance, its material is premium steel. In addition to that, it has q black powder coating. That means it will not corrode after some time.
- The carrying capacity is 170 lbs
- Its dimensions are 38 x 38 x 4.5 inches
- They are easy to install
- You can also mount them on crossbars
It must be some good news to learn that you don’t need to buy a big car simply because you are worrying about luggage. That’s because racks will provide that extra space that you need. There is also the convenience. Roof racks for trucks come handy when carrying the likes of ladders, skis, kayaks, and bikes among others. Do you want to reap these benefits? If yes, take home one of the top 10 best roof racks for trucks in 2019. Fortunately, that great list is at your disposal. It would be wise if you took advantage of it.