Whether you have an above ground or in ground swimming pool, cleaning is necessary and that’s where robotic pool cleaners comes in. They can help make your pool as clean as the ones you see on TVs. The interesting part about it is the fact that you will achieve that without breaking a sweat. That’s because they are smart enough to do that without your supervision. Another great thing is that they are readily available in the market and online stores. However, you must be wise and informed before settling for one. That will ensure you get to settle for the best. This article will assist you in that. It discusses the top 10 best robotic pool clears in 2019.
Check out if you are looking for Best Above Ground Pool Cover for Swimming Pool
- Review of Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2019
- 10. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 9. MAYTRONICS DX6 Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 8. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler 930 Robotic in-Ground Pool Cleaner
- 7. Nu Cobalt NC74 Wall Climber Scrubber
- 6. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 5. Blue Wave NE3290F Aquafirst Robotic Cleaner for In-Ground Pools
- 4. 8streme Black Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 3. Nu Cobalt NC52 Wall Climber Smart Logic Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 2. Doheny’s Saturn Powered by Dolphin
- 1. Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
Review of Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2019
10. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
Sometimes keeping pool cleaning schedule can be hard but Dolphin has you covered. It has manufactured these robotic pool cleaners. They can be set to automatically clean your pool after a certain interval. If your pool has a depth of up to 50 feet, go for it.
Its design includes two powerful scrubbing brushes. They are powerful enough to remove even the tough dirt and big debris. It also has a top-load cartridge responsible for removing leaves that nay fall in your pool.
- It uses an algorithm that makes it smart enough to clean the entire swimming pool.
- It has a cable that is flexible enough to facilitate maximum rotation.
- The robotic pool cleaner is easy to operate
- It comes with a 2.5 year warranty
- It is also energy efficient.
9. MAYTRONICS DX6 Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner
Maytronics also has a great robotic pool cleaner that is worth considering. It allows you to set various intervals of cleaning your pool without being there to supervise. That way, your pool remains clean and you don’t have to be there.
It is designed in such a way that it is versatile for use on all pool surfaces. It also has a long cable measuring 60 feet. In addition to the convenient length, it also swivels for easy cleaning.
- You can set the cleaning cycles at intervals of 2, 3 or 4 hours
- It has fine porosity filtration capability
- Its suction rate is 4,233 gallons in every hour
- The weight is 47 lbs
8. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler 930 Robotic in-Ground Pool Cleaner
If you have an in ground pool, Pentair has robotic pool cleaners that will make its maintenance and cleaning a breeze. That’s because they are capable of scrubbing, vacuuming as well as filtering it. It has a weekly timer. It also cleans a wide range of surfaces. They include walls, stairs, pebble and tile pool floors, granite, vinyl and fiberglass.
Its design includes various filtration cartridges so that it can be in a position to remove both fine and large debris. It also has a top access filtration basket for easy as well as fast debris removal. The sturdiness is indisputable given the reputation of Pentair brand.
- It is easy to control even from the comfort of your coach since it uses a Bluetooth and mobile app.
- Its sturdy cart makes its storage easy and convenient.
- It comes with power supply and 60 feet floating cable
- It doesn’t require installation
- You get to save pump energy costs
- Tear and wear are also minimal due to its integrated filter
Also, Check out Top 10 Best Waterproof Speakers
7. Nu Cobalt NC74 Wall Climber Scrubber
Your pool will never be the same if you choose to settle these robotic pool cleaners by Nu Cobalt. It cleans a lot of pool areas including waterline, wall, vacuum dirt and the floor. It is not only easy to use but also saves money when it comes to operation cost of your pool. That’s due to durability, great design and incredible features.
For instance, its design includes an inbuilt A.I. control microprocessor. Therefore, all that you have to do is plug it in for it to work. It also removes everything including large pebbles, fine debris, dirt, algae and sand. Its filter bag is not only framed but also made of high-quality nylon. For that reason, it is easy to clean and also lasts for a long time.
- It has a drain door hence easy to remove from the pool after use
- It comes with caddy
- The robotic pool cleaner won’t destroy your liner
- It is perfect for pools measuring 20 by 40 by 8 feet
- You don’t need pumps or hook-ups
- It comes with a 60-feet floating cable
6. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
It’s time to ensure that you get to enjoy your swimming pool as much as possible. The best way to achieve that is to grab this automatic robotic pool cleaner. It will see to it that you don’t spend most of your time cleaning it instead of swimming. If you are an owner of a pool of up to 33 feet deep, here are some of the reasons why you should consider it.
It is designed in a position that allows you to set whether you want to clean your pool after three days, two days or on a daily basis. It also uses the CleverClean technology so that it cleans the entire pool thoroughly. Its smart algorithm ensures that both the walls and floors remain clean.
- It is easy to operate since you only have to press a button.
- You don’t need a booster pump or hoses
- It is energy-efficient
- It also has a large filter basket that traps debris, dirt and leaves effectively
- Its warranty is 1 year long
- The weight is 13.8 lbs
5. Blue Wave NE3290F Aquafirst Robotic Cleaner for In-Ground Pools
These are robotic pool cleaners by Blue Wave. They are ideal if you want to scrub walls, steps and floors of your pool. The maximum depth that they can handle is 30 inches. They are suitable for cleaning in-ground swimming pools about 20 by 40 feet.
It is designed to give your swimming pool a cleaning for 2 hours leaving it sparkling clean. Equally important, it automatically shuts off as soon as cleaning is over. Therefore, you don’t have to be there during the cleaning period. Its scrubbing brushes are strong hence leave no dirt behind.
- Expect a floating cord measuring 50 feet
- It has both rear and front brushes
- It also filters 4,500 gallons every hour
- Dimensions are 19.5 by 18.2 by 17.5 inches
- The weight is 17 pounds
4. 8streme Black Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner
If you are looking for a robotic pool cleaner that will clean and scrub your pool’s cove, wall or floor, here is a high recommendation. That’s because it does that excellently which saves you both time and money.
Its design to give your pool a cleaning of up to 2 hours. Within that period, you can rest assured that your swimming pool will be sparkling clean. It has two filters to ensure that neither the big debris nor the fine dirt is left behind. The fact that it is not only UCL but also CSA approved speaks volume regarding its quality.
- It comes with a floating cable measuring 55 feet
- Its integrated shovel makes tangling a thing of the past
- Simply plug it in and it will work automatically
3. Nu Cobalt NC52 Wall Climber Smart Logic Robotic Pool Cleaner
Cleaning, brushing and vacuuming your pool’s walls and floors don’t have to be a pain in the neck. That’s because Nu Cobalt has a robotic pool cleaner that will achieve that perfectly. It cleans various surfaces. They include concrete, fiberglass as well as vinyl liner.
Its design offers two cleaning modes. There is a rapid one that takes only 1 hour. On the other hand, there is the standard cleaning mode which takes 3 hours. It also has a lightweight design for easy navigation while cleaning. Approval from Canada cETL and USA ETL means that it is worth spending on.
- It has a great traction due to its direct-drive motor
- It comes with a jumbo size filter bag
- The warranty is a year long
- Its power cord is 53 inches long
2. Doheny’s Saturn Powered by Dolphin
Are you a DIY who likes doing things without asking for professional assistance? If the answer is a resounding yes, it is time to thank Doheny’s brand for their robotic pool cleaners. They were designed with your needs in mind. Therefore, you can rely on them 100 percent if you plan to clean the waterline, covers, walls and floors of pools made of any material.
You will fall in love with its design which makes its usage a breeze. It is also versatile hence suitable for any pool surface. In fact, all you have to do us let it complete its cleaning cycle. The cycle takes 3 hours only leaving behind a sparkling clean pool. Its quality is indisputable hence no need to worry.
- It only takes 3 hours to complete cleaning your pool
- It cleans pool covers, walls and floors
- The robotic pool cleaners are ideal for in-ground pools
- The product comes with a one-year warranty
1. Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
On top of our list of the top 10 best robotic pool cleaners is this one made by Aquabot brand. It will clean both large and small dirt including algae and leaves. Under such circumstances, you expect nothing short of excellence and great cleanliness.
Its design includes a jet propelled system. It will ensure that both the floor and the slopes are cleaned thoroughly. Its wheels are not only non-marring but also extra wide. For that reason, the robotic pool cleaners are in a position to clean even when it comes across ripples. That will also make work easy if the pool bottom material is printed vinyl. The material is high quality for durability.
- It is customizable as well as automatic
- It can clean a pool of up to a diameter of 24 feet within an hour
- It comes with a filter bag of a capacity 19 quart which is both easy to clean and reusable
- It is easy to set up and use especially with the help of its manual.
In conclusion, The above article aims at ensuring that none of readers fall for misleading product descriptions. That’s why a lot of research was done before settling for these top 10 best robotic pool cleaners. Equally descriptions, there are details that ensures you avoid common mistakes. For instance, you won’t by one for in-ground pool if yours is above ground. Also, you will buy a robotic pool cleaner that will clean your pool conveniently since their sizes differ. They have various cleaning cycles. Ensure that you buy the one that is okay with you. In addition to that, pay details to other features. It is the only way to be sure of taking a robotic pool cleaner that meets your needs.