The majority of us have old photo collections piling up in shoeboxes and albums. The sad reality is that this method of displaying our memories is outdated. We do everything on the phone so imagine if you could display those old memories on your smartphone as well. We have good news for you! You can work with the best photo scanners available here.
With the machine, you can print and scan all of your slides, documents, and photos. Some of them may even work with your phone and not only your laptop or PC.
Check out Best Color Laser Printers
- Best Photo Scanners to Buy in 2019
- 10. Canon MX922 All-in-One Printer
- 9. HP Envy 4520 Printer
- 8. Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner
- 7. HP OfficeJet 4650 AIO Printer
- 6. Fujitsu PA03656-B005 Photo Scanner
- 5. Canon Office LiDE120 Image Scanner
- 4. Canon MX492 AIO Printer
- 3. Plustek Photo Scanner
- 2. Magnasonic 22MP Film Scanner
- 1. Cotok 8mm and Super 8 Reel Photo Scanner
Best Photo Scanners to Buy in 2019
10. Canon MX922 All-in-One Printer
The photo scanner is quick to learn if you are a first-time user. You can use the machine to do more than scanning as well. The AIO printer allows you to make copies, fax, print, and scan. The features offered are useful, provides a 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution, and comes with built-in Wi-Fi with Google Cloud storage.
- Offers wireless LAN, Google Cloud, AirPrint, and wireless printing to mobile device printing
- Comes with a 35-sheet duplex auto document feeder
- Scans, copies, faxes, and prints
- Compatible with individual and combo ink tanks
- Windows and Mac compatible
9. HP Envy 4520 Printer
For a budget photo scanner, the HP Envy comes highly recommended. With the borderless function, you get no white space. Furthermore, you can print glossy and high-definition photos at an affordable price. To save costs, you can use the 50% off ink subscription to save more money.
- Photo printer that can make copies, scan, do two-sided duplex printing and wireless printing
- Ink ready and has a touchscreen
- Offers you mobile printing using the HP ePrint app
- Borderless photo printing
- One-year warranty
8. Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner
While the Epson is a bit more expensive than the other photo scanners reviewed, it remains an excellent buy. The heavy-duty design offers you high-quality scans and prints. For durability, it has a built-in transparency unit with digital ice technology. The resolution is 6400 x 9600 dpi.
- You can create enlargement from a film with up to 17-inches by 22-inches
- With the digital ICE, it removes dust, scratches, and the appearance from the film
- Comes with easy photo fix and energy efficient with the ReadyScan screen
- You can even use it to convert scanned documents to editable text
7. HP OfficeJet 4650 AIO Printer
For a versatile and low maintenance photo scanner, this model from HP is ideal for the office and home. The print quality of the photographs is excellent and has precise details. The only problem is that it is a bit slow, but it remains a fantastic buy. You get loads of features to do wireless printing, duplex printing, faxing, and more.
- The photo scanner does copies, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing, and faxing
- Offers mobile printing with laser-quality colors and text
- Auto document feeder
- Supports most paper sizes
- One-year warranty
Also, Check out Best Fingerprint Scanners
6. Fujitsu PA03656-B005 Photo Scanner
Professionals will love the Fujitsu image scanner with its fast scanning and printing. You can use it at the office or home and comes with high-tech software. Also, you can access your documents anywhere at any time with the ScanSnap iX500. You can even scan A4 to A3 documents.
- Gives you Wi-Fi or USB connectivity
- Can digitize large documents and comes with an intuitive menu
- Can quickly synchronize documents to different devices
- Offers two-sized scanning
5. Canon Office LiDE120 Image Scanner
For the beginner, the LiDE120 is one of the best photo scanners you can buy. You can use it for printing as well to handle light workloads. You get single button sharing to Evernote and Dropbox. The optical resolution is 2400 x 4800 dpi for both photos and documents.
- The CanoScan has a compact size that is ideal to use at home or in small offices
- Has a send to cloud function with a 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution for documents’ and images
- Comes with an auto document feeder and automatically evaluates the article you scan
- You can use the machine to copy, send to the cloud, create PDF, and scan
- Compatible with different programs
4. Canon MX492 AIO Printer
For a dependable scanner, the Canon MX492 comes with excellent ratings. While it does not have all the advanced features, the quality of printing and scanning is good. The machine is ideal for home and student use. Furthermore, it supports AirPrint and Wi-Fi.
- Space-Saving Design for Office and Home Use
- You get Wi-Fi connectivity and AirPrint
- Can scan or print photos and documents from your smartphone
- Comes with an auto document feeder
3. Plustek Photo Scanner
Now if you already have a copier and printer at home and need to scan photos and documents get the Plustek device. You can use it to digitize images and texts as required. Furthermore, it comes with soft rollers to protect old photos from damage.
- The photo scanner you can use to scan documents as well
- Optical resolution is up to 600 dpi
- It takes two seconds to scan one 4 x 6 photo and five seconds to scan an 8 x 10 image
- You insert the pictures for scanning
- Comes with powerful enhancement functions to restore faded photos
2. Magnasonic 22MP Film Scanner
Do you already own an all-in-one printer enabling you to scan documents and photos but have loads of negatives as well? With the Magnasonic, you can upload those negatives to your pc or laptop quickly. The fantastic thing is when using the device it saves the 35mm negative to 22MP digital photos to keep.
- Converts 35mm negatives to high-resolution digital photos
- You can view the slides with the color LCD and display them directly on your TV with the Video Out TV cable
- Has 128MB built-in memory and comes with an SD card slot
1. Cotok 8mm and Super 8 Reel Photo Scanner
How many old 8mm video films do you have at home? Please do not throw them away get yourself this fantastic photo scanner to convert them to an SD card. You can quickly relive the past using this machine.
- Does frame-by-frame digitizing for HD conversion of 8mm and Super 8 movies into MP4
- The regular 8 and super eight roll film is optional
- Needs no PC or driver as it scans directly and saves to the SD/SDHC card
- You can view the movie after you have scanned it with the LCD monitor
- Compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems
These are the best photo scanners available on the market to bring your old photos and films back to life. So get yourself one and bring out that dusty picture in the album to show to family and friends. Furthermore, the prices on these image scanners will not burn a hole in your pocket.