Painting is a monumental task and cannot be completed within a few days. Most homeowners or businesses dislike painting their properties just because it takes huge time to complete. However, the time and effort invested in the process definitely guarantee fruitful results. This is because a decent quality paint coating will adorn the appearance of your properties. Moreover, the process of paint coating largely relies on the type of paint sprayers being used. These sprayers are effective at spraying the desired amount of paint on a particular surface. Thus, there will be no surplus waste of paint during the process.
It may be expensive to hire professionals to assist you with the painting tasks. Also, the use of such sprayers allows you to save the money and let you learn how to paint on your own. When you read the below-discussed best paint sprayers, you will get a clear idea regarding the purchase
Check this if you are also looking for “Best Shoe Dryers”
- Top 10 Best Paint Sprayers in 2019
- 10. Wagner Spraytech 0529021 Paint Sprayer:
- 9. Wagner Spraytech 0417005 Paint Sprayer:
- 8. Scuddles Power Paint Sprayer:
- 7. SPRAYIT SP-352 Gravity Feed Spray Gun:
- 6. HomeRight Finish Max C800766 Power Painter:
- 5. Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray:
- 4. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer:
- 3. REXBETI Ultimate-750 Paint Sprayer:
- 2. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 Spray System:
- 1. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Airless Paint Sprayer:
- What Do You Need To Be Aware Of Before Choosing Paint Sprayers?
- What Are The Advantages Of Paint Sprayers?
- Saves you time and cost.
- Gives you a smooth and uniform surface.
- Sprayers save your paint
- [INFOGRAPHIC] How Many Types Of Paint Sprayers You Could Use?
- Share this Image On Your Site
- How Much Does a Paint Sprayer Normally Cost For Different Types
- What Are The Differences Between The High-Volume Low-Pressure (HVLP) And Airless Paint Sprayers?
Top 10 Best Paint Sprayers in 2019
10. Wagner Spraytech 0529021 Paint Sprayer:
The Wagner Spraytech paint sprayer product in the present discussion is ideal for a wide range of projects. It is highly suitable for applying a better-quality finish on walls, furniture, cabinets, ceilings, and more. In simple terms, it is a portable paint system in which the turbine sits on the ground. Moreover, this would keep the weight on the floor and decreases hand exhaustion for long projects. Subsequently, it delivers air power via the hose to spray perfect coatings.
- The 2 built-in nozzles work uniquely. Of them, the spray nozzles are perfect for spraying bigger jobs whereas the detail finish nozzle is suitable for small projects and to apply fine finishing.
- Corresponding spray patterns comprise of vertical, horizontal, and round.
- It is easy to attune the air pressure level by adjusting the x-boost power dial available on the gun handle.
9. Wagner Spraytech 0417005 Paint Sprayer:
Those homeowners or business owners willing to accomplish the painting tasks quickly can go for these paint sprayers from Wagner Spraytech. It is known that the sprayer would set up within a few minutes and completes cleaning in less than 10 minutes. Also, all these successfully accomplished through its simple design and less number of parts to clean.
You may use the material flow adjustment available on the trigger to effortlessly increase or decrease the coating output. What is more, effective control and high efficiency convey while spraying thin materials on tiny outdoor projects? Therefore, these may include small decks, patio furniture, wood decor and more.
- Its control finish nozzle employs a spraying effect on a smooth, consistent finish. Also, it is specially designed for spraying materials like a stain, urethane, sealer, enamels, and varnish.
- Due to its 3 spray patterns, you may turn the air cap to implement vertical, horizontal, or narrow round spray effect.
8. Scuddles Power Paint Sprayer:
The handheld electrically operated paint sprayer from Scuddles is extremely beneficial for the homeowners. Moreover, it is excellent to apply for chairs, tables, bicycles, fences, shutters, models building, wooden gadgets, etc. For day-to-day use, this power paint sprayer is perfect. The availability of a 6-foot power cord allows you to select the best paint flow rate during the paint application. Thus, it is known that this electronic paint sprayer offers a spraying effect on major types of finishes on a consistent basis.
- It would be easy to add paint into the 1000ml container; you just need to open the container and add paint to it.
- The recommended spray distance to the surface is usually 10 to 14 inches.
7. SPRAYIT SP-352 Gravity Feed Spray Gun:
Capable to work for a variety of diverse applications, this spray gun is a multi-purpose device. Names of some of these applications are industrial, automotive, marine and woodworking. Basically, its structure signifies a one-piece lightweight aluminum gun body that simplifies the process of spraying. Hence, its working mechanism is adjustable and owns the potential to effectively complete spraying.
- These SPRAYIT paint sprayers come with the distinct and adjustable fluid, air controls and fan pattern for accurate painting.
- It is known that air consumption is 4.2 to 6.0 CFM at 30 PSI.
- Presence of the aluminum swivel cup enables you to swivel the gun in order to spray the paint on hard-to-reach places.
6. HomeRight Finish Max C800766 Power Painter:
One of the most effective paint sprayers available currently, this power painter comes with tons of features. There is no need to paint furniture using a roller or a brush because this simple-to-use electric paint sprayer works effectively. Simple setup, simple spraying, and simple cleaning are its prominent specialties. Likewise, its operation made user-friendly through its simple and effective design.
- The brass spray tip sized at 0.08 inches and it can vary the trigger control knob to alter spray pattern.
- Being lightweight, you will not feel fatigued while spraying.
5. Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray:
A convenient to use control spray for any paint project, this product is ideal for painting cabinets, priming, door trim, furniture, decks, woodworking projects and many more. Great versatility employed by its powerful two-stage turbine. In addition, this is because this turbine simplifies the process to paint on walls and surfaces through latex paints and using thinner materials like stains.
- It utilizes high volume, low-pressure technology in order to atomize materials into minute particles. Moreover, it offers a smooth finish at a rate faster than a brush.
- There will be no problems to customize your paint flow by utilizing the pressure control dial as well as material flow adjuster. So, the perfect finish guaranteed every time.
4. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer:
Suitable for the handymen and DIY homeowners, this airless paint sprayer serves a high-speed performance at affordable rates. Additionally, the Magnum X7 sprayer is perfect for applying paint on interior projects, furniture, decks, fences, and small homes. You may go for this X7 sprayer when you need to paint on a quarterly basis. Thus, with the presence of the durable stainless-steel piston pumps, the product would allow you to spray more projects every year.
- The pressure is fully adjustable to provide ultimate control of paint flow regardless of project size.
- In these airless paint sprayers, you can spray directly from the paint bucket. Availability of the flexible suction tube enables you to spray from a 1 or 5-gallon paint bucket.
3. REXBETI Ultimate-750 Paint Sprayer:
Important traits of this ultimate-750 paint sprayer are the high power and superior finish. An accurate spray pattern conveys to create the superior, smooth finish. Equipped with a 1000ml high-capacity container, you will see that the sprayer works well for chairs, tables, interior walls, fences, etc. Through the adjustable flow control, the paint output can regulate by varying the flow control knob available on the sprayer.
- It is simple to wash.
- There are 3 spray patterns and 3 different nozzle sizes available. This ultimate-750 paint sprayer could easily adjust to 3 unique spray patterns i.e. vertical, horizontal, and circular. Moreover, the 3 divers sized nozzles are ideal for any painting projects.
2. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 Spray System:
The Fuji Spray Semi-PRO 2 product is one of the most-stage spray systems on the current market. Furthermore, it works perfectly to spray paint on the cabinets, furniture pieces, ceilings, walls, fences, doors, shutters, etc. Generally, it is more suited for the start-up business, weekend warrior, and hobbyists. Also, the corresponding spray system provides the ideal combination of performance and versatility in order to employ the professional finish.
- This Fuji 2203G system can disassemble quickly for easy clean-up and maintenance.
- Provision of the multiple air cap sizes enables spaying of diverse materials in diverse viscosity levels. These usually vary from stains to bathtub coatings to latex paints.
1. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Airless Paint Sprayer:
Those individuals in the hunt for the best quality paint sprayers can definitely try this airless paint sprayer. With the Graco Magnum 262800 X5, you will avail the supreme level of adjustability and can exert superb control on the spray pattern. Furthermore, regardless of the existing paint type, you may apply it on any project.
- The RAC IV SwitchTip assists a lot if the sprayer gets clogged. This feature enables the users to instantly reverse the tip to allow the paint to flow again.
- It comes with 75-foot paint hose to maintain the consistency of the air pressure.
This simple paint process owns the capability to transform the complete appearance of your living spaces. These paint sprayers usually suit for many different projects and would apply effectively without any compromise in the paint quality.
What Do You Need To Be Aware Of Before Choosing Paint Sprayers?
A paint sprayer is a container that is filled with paint and designed to help you spray your paint anywhere you want via a nozzle. The whole technique in a paint sprayer using pressure that provide the pump to eject the paint in a small opening (nozzle) which directs it where you wish to paint.
Paint sprayers are one of the innovations made to supplement painting brushes and rollers, which is a more tiresome job than using a spray gun. By only directing it towards the surface you need to paint, it does both subjecting and spreading the paint on the surface. With a paint sprayer, you can even decide to do a detailed painting on your surface that will entail designs or fine art.
There are different manufacturers of paint sprayers, and that means that they can never be all identical. When going to the market to acquire one, you will need to consider some factors such as cost, types, and durability of a paint sprayer. Many products come with a warranty, and for this reason, as a customer, you will also require to consider it because it tells you a lot about the manufacturer. We will look at everything you need to know about a paint sprayer in this article.
What Are The Advantages Of Paint Sprayers?
There many advantages that you can find when using a paint sprayer, instead of a brush or a roller, to paint your surfaces. They are numerous because the paint sprayers were designed as an innovative measure to increase efficiency in painting.
Saves you time and cost.
First and foremost, paint sprayers are not time-consuming. They guarantee speed in your painting work compared to when you use rollers or brushes. Speed is one of the things that you should consider when buying a sprayer because the process becomes even shorter and more straightforward.
It will make you enjoy painting your surfaces even when you hate the whole painting thing. You can imagine how much you could pay for a professional painter to do the job for you. All these costs are just as good as gone when you have this paint sprayer because you can do the job for yourself.
Gives you a smooth and uniform surface.
Secondly, the paint sprayers offer a smooth and uniform surface. The results of a sprayer are very distinguishable with that surface painted using a brush. You can paint a vast area with coats that are smooth and uniform. It even makes the surface to look evenly distributed also after you know that it was not like that before.
Sprayers save your paint
Thirdly, using a sprayer provides for less wastage of spray. This is one of the ways to enjoy value for your money. The aim of nozzles in the spraying part is to direct the paint or ink in a specific area. This will avoid spillage of spray on areas that it was not intended for.
You will spray a large surface with the only very little amount of paint, compared to what you could have used when using the rollers or brushes.
[INFOGRAPHIC] How Many Types Of Paint Sprayers You Could Use?
There are different types of paint sprayers that you could choose and buy in the market. You can find different types of paint sprayers based on how they have been designed to perform.There are five different types of paint sprayers that are very famous in the market. They include Airless Paint sprayers, HVLP Paint Sprayers, LVLP Paint Sprayers, Gravity Feed Spray guns, and Compressed Air Paint Sprayers.
These paints have distinctive features and benefits that make people go for them while in need of a paint sprayer to use in their homes or other places.
- An Airless Paint Sprayer for instance use so much pressure to push the paint which comes out in very tiny droplets of paint that does your work perfectly. The advantages are that it can do the work very quickly and produces very clean patterns.
- An HVLP paint sprayer, unlike the Airless Paint Sprayer, concentrates more on the volume of paint rather than the pressure to emit the paint. Its advantages though are that it is very easily affordable and it has a tendency of offering you a one on one work.
- LVLP Paint Sprayer is completely the opposite of both the Airless and HLVP because it neither considers large volume nor high pressure while painting. All in all, it does a great job due to its affordability and easiness of use. It also paints very quickly, making you paint within a short period.
- Gravity Feed Spray Gun ensures that you get a fine finish of painting just like HVLP. Its preciseness is just overwhelming. It also saves the user the hassles of cleaning it because it is effortless to clean.
- Last but not least, we have the compressed Air Paint Sprayer. It is an easy type of paint sprayer that is mostly use by learners and amateurs. Amateurs prefer to use it because its set up is very simple.
How Much Does a Paint Sprayer Normally Cost For Different Types
Different types of paint sprayers go for different prices. It all depends on how good and helpful it can be to you. You can get a good paint sprayer with an amount ranging from $100 to $250 on average. A paint sprayer retailing for such a price offers next to perfect services because this is the average price.
You should not let yourself get blinded by the pricing though, because when it comes to such machines, you will have to look for more than price. There are also paint sprayers that sell for as much as $8,000, begging the question whether the services they will offer are the same provided the cheapest paint sprayers.
For instance, an airless Paint Sprayer proves to be the most expensive type when compared with the other types. Such sprayers are acquired by professionals who regularly use them daily in their work. They are not easy to assemble and use. On the lower side, you can get a sprayer going for as little as $20. Amateurs mostly use such sprayers because they are effortless to assemble and use.
The types that are mostly easy to use are cheaper than the more complicated types of paint sprayers.
What Are The Differences Between The High-Volume Low-Pressure (HVLP) And Airless Paint Sprayers?
High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) is more interested in explaining how the air is introduced into the paint that is being sprayed for its efficiency. The Airless Sprayer, on the other hand, tends to push the paint out through a tiny hole to atomize the paint into a specific pattern. The main difference between High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) and Airless Sprayer is that design to work in different job conditions.
For Airless Sprayers, they have been designed to work or get used in big jobs, including big houses or big fences. Things of “big” nature characterize where the Airless Spray. HVLP Sprayers, on the other hand, is favorable when it is used in smaller jobs. Such small tasks can include painting a table or a shelf inside your house. Many carpenters opt for HVLP because it gives their products the best look for people to see.
When Airless Sprayer is compared to HVLP Sprayer, they are very different when it comes to the finer detail. A chair or table painted using the Airless Sprayer will not appealing as a chair paint using the HVLP sprayer which deals with the finer details. HLV ensures uniformity of products in a store. For products that need to look uniform, this is the right sprayer to use. For Airless Sprayer, it might not be the right one to give uniformity as required.
Last but not least, HVLP Sprayer is less noisy when compared to Airless Sprayers which are mostly used for outdoor paintings. You will find most HVLP sprayers indoors without any need of evacuating the people if the building is inhabited. The case is a bit different when it comes to Airless Sprayers which are somehow noisy.
Both Paint Sprayers have their strengths at some point. It will all depend on the reason it will require you to be one when you are forced to make a decision.
we can all agree that paint sprayers have come into the market as a game-changer. They offer the best services in the painting of different surfaces that a regular brush or a rolling brush could not provide.
The best part is that the outcome is very appealing, and it does not take so much of your time to cover a particular section. You will be able to save some of your time doing other relevant jobs. The paint sprayers also came to ensure that the wastage of paint is minimal with the nozzles made to minimize spillage as much as possible. When going to the market to buy a paint sprayer, you already know the different types to choose from. On top of that, you know their distinguishing features.
You can now make the right decision based on what you can also afford to part away with when it comes to cost.