A good outdoor Bluetooth speaker really comes in handy during barbeque parties, pool parties. Just listening to music with your friends at the backyard is also an option. A Bluetooth speaker, in general, is a great gadget to own. We always carry music on our smartphones and usually listen to them using headphones. However, a Bluetooth speaker enables you to share the music with everyone else.
There are many other reasons why a Bluetooth speaker is so convenient. It is small and portable; it does not require a wire to connect it to your phones or laptops. An outdoor Bluetooth speaker would have to be fitting for outside environments and have resistance against heat and dust. It should also have a good sound and bass control to distribute the sound across a large radius. So, without further ado, let us discuss the top 10 best outdoor Bluetooth speakers as of 2019.
- Top 10 Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers in 2019
- Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers Reviews
- 10. Oontz Angle 3 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- 9. Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 8. Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor
- 7. NUU Wake Waterproof, Sandproof, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 6. The JBL Flip 4 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- 5. FUGOO Style S Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- 4. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II
- 3. JBL Charge 3
- 2. Bose Soundlink Revolve Portable Bluetooth 360 Speaker
- 1. Marshall Kilburn Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Top 10 Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers in 2019
Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers Reviews
10. Oontz Angle 3 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
The Oontz Angle 3 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker is ultra-portable and weatherproof. Engineered by Cambridge Soundworks, it claims to provide crystal clear sound with negligible distortion and loud volume. It is lightweight and can withstand harsh conditions like rain, shower or splashing of water. An additional speakerphone comes along with it with which you can make phone calls. At low price, it provides seamless Bluetooth connection to all your phones, tablets or computers, delivering impressive sound quality. Highs and mids sound clear because of the Precision Neodymium drivers. A bass radiator takes care of the bass output.
- Technical specs: Wireless range: 100feet,
- Nominal Output Power: 10 Watts,
- Width: 5.2 inches,
- Height: 2.6 inches,
- Weight: 0.56lbs,
- Amplification type: active,
- Audio amplifier: integrated,
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion,
- Running time: up to 7 hours,
- Capacity: 2200 mAh
9. Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The Anker SoundCore Flare provides a light oriented, bass-boosted musical experience. It exudes a 360-degree with the help of dual drivers and passive bass radiators. The Bass Technology provides amazingly realistic beats because of Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration. The SoundCore app helps us to create a light show with LED lights in sync with the beats. Five different colors and patterns are available. Two Flare speakers can be connected to one device for louder, clearer sound. Furthermore, the IPX7 rated casing provides waterproof protection, which shields the Bluetooth speaker against water-related accidents. The Anker SoundCore Flare comes with less than 1% distortion that means highly crisp music at incredibly loud volumes.
- Technical specs: Bluetooth version: 4.0,
- Battery: High powered Lithium-ion Range- 66 feet,
- Design: IPx7 rated casing for waterproof protection,
- Battery life: Over 24 hours,
- Additional features: PowerLine 3ft Lightning, Auxiliary audio cable, PowerHouse 120000, 18 months warranty
Check this out to see more about Anker SoundCore
8. Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor
The Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker is a waterproof and weatherproof device. It has a dynamic stereo that provides clear and loud sound. The dual passive subwoofers deliver smooth bass. The stereo drives are 2 x 8W with extraordinary frequency response. Moreover, the inbuilt noise-canceling mic allows you to make calls and the Bluetooth tech offers a 66feet range. You can charge your phones or tablets through the charging port.
- Technical specs: Speaker drivers: 2,
- RMS power: 2 x 8W,
- Frequency response- 20-20000 Hz,
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery,
- Bluetooth version: 4.1,
- Additional features: 5V 2A USB port, 3.5mm aux input, Micro USB charging port,
- Dimensions: 175 x 78 x 43mm
7. NUU Wake Waterproof, Sandproof, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
The NUU Wake Waterproof, Sand proof, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker promises big, powerful sound of 50 Watts. There are two woofers and two tweeters and they contribute to the power of the sound. It can be used to charge your phones while the Bluetooth speaker is running on its own battery power. It has a strong, protective cover and handles. Hence, it is designed to withstand the toughest environments. It can survive underwater pressure or sandy conditions and it can also float under water. This particular outdoor Bluetooth speaker is great for adventurous people.
- Technical specs: Total output: 50W, Wireless
- Bluetooth range: 33 feet,
- Additional features: audio input cable of 3.5mm, micro-USB charging cable, user manual,
- Battery: Lithium-ion, rechargeable, Battery running time: up to 7 hours,
- Dimensions: 13 x 4.3 x 4 inches,
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
6. The JBL Flip 4 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
This is a waterproof outdoor Bluetooth speaker, which exhibits powerful stereo sound. It can connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets. The Flip4 has enough waterproof protection to be submerged in a pool. This makes it very suitable for pool parties and outdoor water activity. More than 100 JBL speakers can be connected together to enhance the sound and enliven the music experience. The noise and echo-canceling speakerphone allow you to take calls and use Siri and Google Now.
- Technical specs: Bluetooth version: 4.2,
- Output power: 2 x 8W,
- Transducer: 2 x 40mm
- Frequency: 70–20000 Hz,
- Weight: 515g,
- Height: 68mm,
- Width: 175mm,
- Depth: 70mm,
- Battery: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 3000 mAh),
- Running time: up to 12 hours
5. FUGOO Style S Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
The FUGOO Style S Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker is a little device with a gigantic battery life of 40 hours. It is snow-proof, waterproof, shockproof and mud-proof. Its sound spreads over a distance of up to 30 feet or more. It has an in-built microphone and a duplex speakerphone, which helps us to use Siri and Google Now. There are six drivers on all four sides of the outdoor Bluetooth speaker. This gives a 360-degree surround sound experience.
- Technical specs: System type: Portable speakers,
- Output level (SPL): 95 dB,
- Frequency: 60-20000 Hz,
- Built-in decoders: aptX,
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion,
- Running time: 40 hours at 50% loudness,
- Transmission range: 33 feet,
- Height: 2.9 inches,
- Width: 7.8 inches, Depth: 2.3-2.4 inches
4. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II
The Bose 752195-0100 SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II is a compact, wireless outdoor Bluetooth speaker, which comes in 4 colors. It is lightweight and small in size. Voice prompts give instructions on how to connect with Bluetooth devices and quick-pair with NFC devices.
- Technical specs: Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery,
- Design: Soft-touch silicone exterior,
- Running time: 8 hours,
- Additional features: Built-in speaker microphone which allows the user to use digital apps like Siri or Google Now,
- Weight: 1.25lbs.
3. JBL Charge 3
The JBL Charge 3 is a portable outdoor Bluetooth speaker that comes in 6 colors and exhibits powerful, loud sound. It can connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets at the same time. It has a noise-canceling and echo-canceling feature, which allows us to directly take calls from our smartphone. You can also hear clear sound from the speakerphone. By connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers at the same time, you can even create your very own ecosystem.
- Technical specs: Battery: Lithium-ion polymer,
- Running time: 20 hours,
- Features: 6000mAh power bank, IPx7 waterproof, JBL bass radiator,
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches,
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
The Bose Soundlink Revolve is described as a small outdoor Bluetooth speaker with the 360-surround sound system. If placed in the middle of a room, the sound will be distributed throughout uniformly, providing an immersive experience. With dual-passive radiators, an omnidirectional acoustic deflector and a transducer, it provides clear and crisp sound. It is great for outdoor activities.
- Technical specs: Design: Comes in two colors- black or lux grey, seamless aluminum body, water resistant, small and compact,
- Quality: Durable, Battery: Rechargeable, lithium-ion battery,
- Sound: True360 sound,
- Running time: Up to 12 hours,
- Connectivity: Wired or wireless,
- Additional components: Microphone,
- Features: Can take calls or access Siri and Google,
- Height: 15.2cm,
- Width: 8.2cm,
- Depth: 8.2cm,
- Weight: 0.66kg
Check this out to see more about Bose Soundlink Revolve Portable Bluetooth 360 Speaker
1. Marshall Kilburn Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The Marshall Kilburn Portable Bluetooth Speaker is an unrestrained stereo speaker, with a battery life of up to 20 hours. It is described as being ‘one of the loudest in its class’. A leather strap, resembling that of a guitar, is attached on top for easy carrying. An analog knob helps us to control the sounds according to our liking.
- Technical specs: Design: Comes with a vintage style reminiscent of old-fashioned stereos, with gold metal fronts,
- Quality: Can be used with mobile phones, laptops or tablets, with a bass reflex output,
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a running time of 20 hours and a capacity of 2200 mAh,
- Frequency range: 62-20000 Hz.,
- Output level: 100 dB,
- Width: 9.5 inches,
- Depth: 5.5 inches,
- Height: 5.5 inches,
- Weight: 6.61 lbs.
Check here for more detail about Marshall Kilburn Portable Bluetooth Speaker
There are many qualities you need to consider when you are setting out to buy a Bluetooth speaker. For best sound quality for outdoor, you need to consider size, portability, bass, battery power as well as running time. Lastly, the more lightweight and portable the speaker is, the easier it is to carry it around and place it anywhere. The bass needs to be clear to enhance the auditory experience and make songs of certain genres sound even better. Since outdoor events usually have lots of noise, it is easy for the music to get drowned out.
Hence, the volume is an important factor that you need to pay attention to. The volume should be loud enough to spread to the entire place and the music should be evenly immersed. These outdoor Bluetooth speakers take care of all these factors. So, it is up to you to decide which one you want to purchase for yourself!