The mountain bikes not only for professionals. If you want to experience the adventure of cycling over rocky terrains, it is time to consider getting one. In fact, it is that the bike has a come a long way since 1970 and many changes have taken place. Manufacturers have made them lighter and sturdier to overcome any terrain you want to travel. Therefore, if you are ready to take on the gravel trails pick one of the best mountain bikes reviewed here.
Check this out if you are also looking for “Best Electric Scooters for Adults ”
- 1 The Top Best Mountain Bikes for 2019
- 1.1 Review of the Best Mountain Bikes for 2019
- 1.1.1 1. Royce Union All-Terrain Bike
- 1.1.2 2. Murtisol Mountain Bike
- 1.1.3 3. Stowabike MTB V2 Folding Mountain Bike
- 1.1.4 4. Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike
- 1.1.5 5. Merax Falcon Mountain Bike
- 1.1.6 6. Huffy Mountain Bike
- 1.1.7 7. Mongoose Impasse MBT
- 1.1.8 8. Gravity FSX Mountain Bike
- 1.1.9 9. Diamondback Overdrive 29
- 1.1.10 10. VTSP RD100 Cyrusher Mountain Bike
- 1.2 Which Mountain Bike Do You Want to Ride
- 1.1 Review of the Best Mountain Bikes for 2019
The Top Best Mountain Bikes for 2019
Review of the Best Mountain Bikes for 2019
1. Royce Union All-Terrain Bike
Your bike search ends here with this affordable mountain bike to travel comfortably around town, commute, and explore rocky trails. Moreover, the bicycle constructions premium and equipped with fantastic components such as Shimano shifting, ZOOM suspension, and lightweight aluminum frame.
Also, the linear pull brakes are easy-to-use with a smooth trigger shifting and 21 speeds. The silver color looks radiant and has a gloss finish. Additionally, you get a ten-year warranty on the frame. Further, the light construction makes it easier to assemble and handle.
You can buy the Royce Union in different frame sizes, but the one mentioned here available with a 22-inch frame. The bicycles equipped with 24-inch wheels with alloy quick release binder for height adjustment of the saddle. Futhermore, the knobby tread gives a solid grip over paths and trails.
- Made with lightweight and durable aluminum frame for comfortable handling over different terrains
- The RTT Mountain Bike has 21 speeds with a smooth trigger shifting and silver frame
- You receive the tools included to assemble the bike and available in three frame sizes 18, 20, and 22-inches
- Equipped with 24-inch knobby treads with an outstanding grip on various trails
- For smooth shifting it is fitted with Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger and TY 300 rear derailleur
- Transitions easy with the use of your index finger and thumb
- You get the best performance with the Shimano drivetrain, and the alloy linear pull breaks with wheel rims offer superior braking
- Ride in an upright position with the slight-rise handlebars and padded saddle you can adjust to the correct height
- Royce Union provides an excellent warranty of 10-years on the frame
2. Murtisol Mountain Bike
First, for a solid steel frame with smooth shifting and a cool design, nothing comes close to the Murtisol mountain bike. Indeed, you can get it in three colors and is economical to buy. Moreover, the HI-TEN frame measures 26-inches and looks solid and stylish. Thus, the MAG wheel has a non-slip construction and provides easy control.
Also, the seats recommended for riders with a weight capacity of 250 lbs and come with a flexible braking system. Moreover, to top it all the curved frames suitable for any age to ride on. For absorption, you get a suspension front fork to tackle most rough terrains. For better control, it has a front and rear disc brake.
- The mountain bikes suitable for all ages with the curved aluminum frame available in three colors
- Designed with high components and suspension front fork for absorption on different terrains
- The frames solid and made with HI-TEN making it durable to last a long time
- There are front and rear disc brakes to increase safety
- Assembles comfortable with the included hardware and instructions
- The frame size is 26-inches and holds a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds
3. Stowabike MTB V2 Folding Mountain Bike
Instead of considering a regular mountain bike, why not mull over the Stowabike with a folding frame. Moreover, everything about the bike is premium from the structure to components. Therefore, if you have a problem with space, you will love this cycle. The MTB V2 has a build to last and looks great.
Also, the frame size is 26-inches and made of steel with a suspension steel fork. Shock absorbance is outstanding and comes with a spring shock to handle rough terrains. Furthermore, you get a KMC C30 chain, left & right grip shifters, and front & rear derailleur.
- The frame has a folding 26-inch steel frame with suspension fork
- Comprises spring shock for absorption and KMC C30 chain
- You get a left 3-speed grip shifter with right 6-speed grip shifter
- The mountain bike has a front and rear derailleur with a 6-speed freewheel
- For the best traction, it is equipped with single wall alloy rims and Wanda 26 x 1.95-inch tires
- Stopping your rides done quickly with the steel v-brakes
- The seats comfortable and cycling is easy with the NECO pedals and adjustable seat
- The max user weight is 177lbs
4. Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike
When reading bike reviews online, you always seem to hear there are issues. Many of them come with cheap parts and poor factory assembly. However, we found excellent mountain bike reviews with the Schwinn High Timber MBT. Thus, the frames white and 18-inches high with 21-speeds.
Further, it is equipped with 27.5-inch knobby tires and assembling the bicycle is a breeze out of the box. You get three Allen wrenches, screwdriver, bike pump, and adjustable wrenches included. Also, the front shock provides enough stiffness and the seats comfortable and looks nice.
You can swop the seat out with the quickly released button or replace it with a bolt to keep it steady. Even the front tires quick release and overall the paint job are excellent. Also, the rims aluminum and comprise black spokes and solid. For riding over different surfaces, it has 27.5 x 2.10 – 35 psi max tires but has not many nubs.
Furthermore, you also get a kickstand with additional mounts available for your water bottle and rear rack. The handlebar has rubberized Schwinn grips and allows for add on’s. Further, it has a rear Shimano Tourney TX derailleur, brake grips, and v-brakes. The weight limit is up to 200 lbs and suitable for most people to use.
- Available in six different colors
- Made with a lightweight Schwinn aluminum frame with a suspension fork to control your riding over rough terrains
- Comprise Shimano twist shifters with a 21-speed rear derailleur
- Works with front and rear linear pull brakes
- Equipped with all-terrain 27.5-inch wheels
- The weight limits up to 200 lbs
5. Merax Falcon Mountain Bike
The Falcon 21-speed mountain bike offers you more than just a comfortable ride over rocky hills. The bicycle has a heat-treated alloy frame with full suspension, and CPSC approved. Moreover, Merax equipped the MBT with 26-inch wheels to handle different terrains. So, for the transition from one speed to another, it has Shimano shifters and derailleurs.
The linear v-pull brakes allow for a quick stop and the pedals and seats comfortable throughout cycling. In addition, even assembling the cycle is a breeze as all you need to attach is the front wheel, handlebar, brakes, and fill the tires. Thus, you can pick your preferred color from three fantastic shades to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Made with dual suspension design and aluminum frame
- Equipped with Shimano 21-speed derailleur with shifters for smooth gear shifting
- For enhanced stopping, it has linear pull brakes
- The weight capacity is 330 lbs
- Comprise 26-inch wheels with the molded handlebar, seat, and nylon pedal
- Include all hardware for assembling and comes with a year warranty
6. Huffy Mountain Bike
The Huffy MBT is an Amazon exclusive and ideal for aged 13 and up to ride. The Tekton has a Shimano drivetrain with rear Shimano TY-30 derailleur. Moreover, the tires are oversized to provide the best traction on gravel paths and suitable for dry and wet conditions.
For stopping, it has an alloy linear pull brakes and machined alloy wheel rims for a smooth stop power. Moreover, you can buy the cycle in three colors that suit you best. The hardtail frames durable and lightweight with the aluminum structure. Further, you get a ten-year warranty on the frame.
Furthermore, the transition from one speed to another is simple with the smooth twist shifting and has a KOLO 3200 suspension fork to absorb bumps. Hence, the oversized tires travel on different terrains while the ATB saddles are comfortable.
- The Tekton you can get in three colors
- The frame sizes are available in 24, 26, and 27.5-inches
- Made with an aluminum hardtail frame that has a ten-year warranty include
- Equipped with Shimano drivetrain, shifters, and indexed rear derailleur delivering up to 21-speed
- Comprise a KOLO 3200 suspension fork with oversized tires to travel on dirt and gravel roads
- Comfortable ATB saddle with alloy linear pull brakes for the best stopping power
- The slight-rise handlebars offer you an upright ride, and the ATB pedals and KRAYTON grips are responsive
7. Mongoose Impasse MBT
If you want to grow with your mountain bike, get the Mongoose Impasse MBT. According to some riders, the packaging might not be the best but had no problems after assembling the bike. Therefore, you get the bicycle partially assembled and only need to attach the front wheel, handlebars, and pedals.
Also, you will have to have patience with is the instruction manual and packed with information. Many users would have liked a shorter one that is more specific and helpful. So, you will have to adjust the disc brakes but easy by following the manual.
The element front fork has no hydraulics or pneumatic dampening and suitable for light off-road riding. The spring shock adjusts easily, and you can upgrade it with a better one. In addition, the Zoom disc brakes work well and upgradable. Thus, even changing gears quickly with the Shimano rear derailleur once adjusted.
The wheel hubs have sealed bearings and double walled to take some pounding. The max weight is up to 220 lbs and equipped with a medium frame.
- Made with an aluminum suspension frame
- Equipped with a 21-speed Shimano rear derailleur
- You can change gears quickly with the SRAM twist shifters
- The alloy wheels come with quick release
- For stopping it has front and rear disc brakes
- The 29-inch mountain bike has sealed bearing wheel hubs
- The max weight loads 220 lbs
- Great entry-level mountain bike for light off-road cycling
8. Gravity FSX Mountain Bike
For an affordable entry-level mountain bike, you can look at the Gravity FSX. The bicycle offers you a 24-speed dual suspension frame and is a best seller online. In addition, the aluminum frames lightweight and come with a rear adjustable coil over cartridge shock. Further, it is equipped with a Shimano drivetrain and adjustable front shock.
For instance, you have mechanical disc brakes. Whether you need an X-small to X-large frame, you can find a suitable one in this range. Therefore, other standout components are the alloy triple crankset, Shimano derailleur, 26-inch wheelset, and aluminum handlebar riser.
- Has a yellow welded aluminum frame that is lighter and offers high performance for an entry-level mountain bike
- Made with hydroformed tubing and mechanical TEKTRO NOVELLO disc brakes
- Has a front and rear Shimano derailleur with Suntour triple aluminum crankset
- The 24-speed shifters offer you a smooth ride
- Equipped with a 26-inch wheelset with narrow chain and 8-speed cassette
- The tires are black and have a size of 26 x 2.1-inches
- The handlebar has an aluminum riser to adjust the height
9. Diamondback Overdrive 29
Are you new to mountain bike, try the smooth-rolling Overdrive 29 from Diamondback? With the hardtail, you can ride single tracks to cruising to the top of mountain trials. Thus, the frames lightweight, made of aluminum, and equipped with solid components.
Also, Diamondback has paired the SR Suntour XCT cranks with a front Shimano TX50 derailleur for reliable shifting. Also, the Suntour suspension fork works with 29-inch wheels and has a rear Shimano Acera derailleur. Furthmore, the bicycles shipped to you partly assembled and took up to 60-minutes to assemble.
Further, the MBT is hand built and custom formed to fit in with your personalized ride. However, other mountain bike reviews the price may not be as affordable, but you know you are getting the best components to give a smooth and safe ride
- Available in different frames sizes and equipped with 29-inch wheels
- Hand built with aluminum alloy making it lightweight and comfortable to handle on different terrains
- Made with SR Suntour suspension fork for excellent balance and handling
- Equipped with an eight-speed Shimano drivetrain and TEKTRO mechanical disc brakes
- Partially assembled and took little time to assemble
10. VTSP RD100 Cyrusher Mountain Bike
With the orange/green/silver color of the VTSP RD100, you will look great cruising through mountain trails. Also, the Cyrusher comes with a full suspension frame made of aluminum lockout fork. Therefore, the framework provides enough shock resistance and comfortable.
Moreover, the magnesium alloy spokes are strong and durable and equipped with a Shimano M310 24-speed system. Also, the bicycles a pleasure to ride and offers accurate control. You get the mountain bike 90% assembled and included an installment guide. Hence, the aluminum handlebar is easy to control with shift levels and front/rear derailleur.
Also, for the best stopping power, it has TW CSTAR BX-351 mechanical disc brakes and a TW ProWheel crank with Shimano freewheel. The 26-inch tires move smoothly over even and uneven terrains to offer you the best grip. Moreover, he saddles comfortable and comes with Pro MTB pedals made of aluminum.
Get your Cyrusher MBT today and start exploring the outdoors now
- Made in a 26-inch frame size with Chaoyang MTB 26 x 1.95-inch tires
- The frames aluminum with an XCM Lockout Suspension Fork
- The Pro handlebars offer a comfort hold and come with a TW End Bar
- You get a Shimano M310 Altus 24-speed shift lever with front and rear Altus derailleur
- Equipped with a TW ProWheel freewheel with Yuemei GM Magnesium Alloy Spokes
- The Cyrusher Pro Color MTB seats comfortable and the pedals made of aluminum
- You get the bike 90% assembled
- There is a year warranty on the frame and fork and six months on the parts
Which Mountain Bike Do You Want to Ride
No matter which one of the mountain bikes you buy, each one offers you the best ride. Moreover, you can get an entry-level to hard trail one to enjoy the adventurous outdoor trails near you with us. If you need a bike that takes up little space, check the Stowabike out with the foldable frame.
For a more affordable buy, the Royce Union is an excellent buy. While the Crusher has some parts not as popular as other higher brands, it remains a reliable option to take on most rough trails. Therefore, enjoy your riding as mountain biking offers you the best exercise, and you can enjoy fabulous scenery at the same time.