JBL DJ Speakers is popular for its paramount specialty –capability to improve the live performance and studio experience. In the market of speakers, the brand JBL specialize the finest and also well-known for producing monitors. In case you require a setup which can compliment club sound systems then it is best to consider DJ speakers from JBL. The speakers are simply the reflection of the sound generated in your mixer, software, and other music equipment. However, it is essential to make sure the sound signal at the output of speakers resembles the sound you hear pumping through headphones on the mixer.
After assessing the needs and budget, the selected JBL DJ speakers is certain to fulfill your needs. At the output, high-quality audio is guarantee without any distortion. To get the complete details about the best JBL DJ speakers for your needs, continue reading below.
Check out for Best DJ speakers
- Review of JBL DJ Speakers
- 10. JBL Studio 220 2-Way Bookshelf Loudspeaker:
- 9. JBL Professional 1 Series Monitors
- 8. JBL Professional C2PS Control 2P Compact Powered Monitor:
- 7. JBL Professional Control 1 Pro Compact Loudspeaker System:
- 6. JBL Professional Studio Monitor, 5″ speaker
- 5. JBL Professional 305P MkII Studio Monitor
- 4. JBL Professional JRX225 2-way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
- 3. JBL Professional PRX815W-15” Main System:
- 2. JBL Professional JBL SRX812P Bass Reflex Self-Powered System:
- 1. JBL Professional JBL PRX425 Loudspeaker System:
Review of JBL DJ Speakers
10. JBL Studio 220 2-Way Bookshelf Loudspeaker:
hose music enthusiasts looking for an excellent loudspeaker system, this bookshelf loudspeaker is a perfect choice. The new JBL Studio 220 loudspeaker is essentially a 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker.
Belonging from the 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, this loudspeaker signifies the combination of excellent sound output and advanced technology. At the output, the listening experience will be unparalleled and immersive. Right from inside to outside, the loudspeaker boasts the sleek, classy design.
- In this 2-way JBL DJ speaker, the 4″ PolyPlas driver conveys unparalleled midrange precision and power.
- To deliver crystal-clear highs, the loudspeaker houses 1″ CMMD Lite high-frequency driver.
- Inclusion of the High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide generates a broad soundstage with pinpoint imaging.
9. JBL Professional 1 Series Monitors
The compact sized, full-range, powered reference monitors from JBL Professional 1 Series are the result of 7 decades of experience from the brand. These monitors convey the reliable, precise sonic presentation of any monitor in their class.
In most cases, these monitors are found perfect for home recording enthusiasts, video producers, and podcasters. Moreover, they are perfect for professionals willing to use video portable reference monitors. This 1 series JBL DJ speaker is acoustically optimized for desktop placement.
- The 3 sets of inputs facilitate connection with professional equipment, consumer products, and personal music players.
- It comes with smart features like front-panel volume control and headphone jack equipped with speaker mute functionality.
- To guarantee excellent sound output, the monitor comes with the coaxial 4. 5-inch LF driver and 0. 75-inch soft-dome HF driver.
8. JBL Professional C2PS Control 2P Compact Powered Monitor:
The credit of high accuracy and rich bass response goes to the studio quality transducers. At the output, the bass response is 80 Hz to 20 kHz. It will be easy to control the volume through the ergonomic, side-mounted volume control. Provision of the stereo headphone jack enables easy monitoring using headphones.
In order to optimize the listening angle for desktop applications, this compact powered monitor includes snap-on pedestal. Additionally, along with this JBL speaker, the pack contains a powered master speaker and a passive extension speaker.
- In this JBL professional monitor, the 35 Watt per-channel power amplifier, as well as high sensitivity drivers, generate superb output. The output is essentially 115 dB max SPL per pair.
- The balanced XLR, ¼”, and unbalanced RCA inputs facilitate connection to a broad range of signal sources.
- It comes with the magnetically-shielded transducers to use around CRT monitors and the magnetically sensitive device.
You might also be interested in our Bluetooth Speakers Under 50
7. JBL Professional Control 1 Pro Compact Loudspeaker System:
The present model of compact loudspeaker signifies the advancement in terms of high-performance, professional, compact loudspeaker systems. Essentially, the Control 1 Pro is prepared while including the recent inventions in the JBL Professional loudspeaker systems design.
The speaker device boasts a professional crossover network which combines with professional drivers. So, this speaker is perfect for demanding near-field audio applications. Based on the needs, it can be shelf mounted or wall mount.
- In this compact JBL DJ speaker, the variable angle wall brackets allow multiple uses and angles.
- Use of professional drivers and superior quality crossover offers reliable sonic performance.
- It comes with the SonicGuard HF overload protection
- The advanced crossover network design offers steeper crossover slopes for outstanding sonic performance.
6. JBL Professional Studio Monitor, 5″ speaker
The 3 series MK II speaker signifies an advancement of the remarkable Lsr3 series. This monitor retains the image control wave guide from the series. The purpose behind the same is to convey incredible detail and imaging.
The facility of the broad sweet spot suggests that the users avail optimal sound. The neutral frequency response over a broad area enables the user to fine-tune their mix when listening off-axis. It can be pair with the JBL LSR310S Power Studio Subwoofer to enlarge LF range.
- The design improvements in HF and LF transducers lead to the optimized damping for a greater transient response. Moreover, these improvements convey impressive deep bass with reduced harmonic distortion.
- In this 5-inch speaker, the new boundary EQ restores neutral low-frequency response whenever the speakers are position on the work surface and besides walls.
5. JBL Professional 305P MkII Studio Monitor
The 305P MkII conveys superb performance and a pleasant mix experience at an affordable price. It would be easy to pair it with the JBL LSR310S powered studio subwoofer to expand LF range. In addition, facility of the broad sweet spot enables the user to perfectly tune their mix.
- The signal to noise ratio is 75dBA.
- It comes with flexible connectivity with the balanced XLR and 1/4″ Trs inputs.
- To tune the sound perfectly, this JBL DJ speaker comes with +4dBu/ -10Dbv input-sensitivity switch as well as an adjustable volume control.
- The updated HF and LF transducers guarantee imposing deep bass with lower harmonic distortion.
4. JBL Professional JRX225 2-way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX225 is a portable, dual 15-inch, two-way speaker system uniquely design for live performance stage monitoring type applications. Belonging from the JRX200 series, this loudspeaker system offers great performance at a reasonable price.
In this 2-way loudspeaker system, the progressive transition high-frequency waveguide offers both excellent coverage control and low distortion. Also, it’s rugged, acoustically superior enclosure utilizes advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technique to present high durability. Moreover, it guarantees improved low-frequency performance.
- In the system, the JBL 2414H-C 1 inch polymer diaphragm compression driver enhances high-frequency performance and reliability.
- The high-voltage capacitors and inductors with huge cores and heavy gauge wire allow the crossover network to manage high power in absence of saturation.
3. JBL Professional PRX815W-15” Main System:
The PRX815 is popular for striking the perfect balance between performance and size. Essentially, it is a tiny, lightweight, versatile DJ speaker system with remote. The excellent performance and asymmetrical design make it ideal for DJs, entertainers, and musicians.
All the PRX800 Series speakers are an engineer to outshine in sound reinforcement. So, these speakers are useful in the challenging audio environments and applications that need loud volumes. Thus, those applications that need full bandwidth sound reproduction this 15-inch JBL DJ speaker conveys the optimum balance.
- The comprehensive wireless control executes with the PRX Connect App.
- It comes with the tour-proven reliability and the industry-leading HARMAN technology.
2. JBL Professional JBL SRX812P Bass Reflex Self-Powered System:
The SRX812P system from JBL is a two-way, portable, full-range type self-powered speaker. It comes with a 12” woofer specially prepared for use in the form of a light-duty main PA system or monitor. The M10 suspension points and feet are useful to mount it on the floor or to use it as a monitor.
Generally, SRX812P consider a perfect solution for bands, DJs, and musicians. They can use it at concerts, public speaking, or set up incorporate places, performance venues, etc. In fact, all detail in the speakers from SRX800 Series are thoughtfully designed with complete consideration for its deliberate use.
- The purposeful design conveys rugged, intuitive to use, and simplicity to transport.
- It comes with the full user-configurable DSP and network control.
1. JBL Professional JBL PRX425 Loudspeaker System:
The JBL PRX425 loudspeaker system is a dual 15-inch, two-way loudspeaker. It proves to be the ideal choice for bands and DJs who require low-frequency extension from the stand-alone cabinet.
For music applications demanding simplicity and high performance, the PRX425 is an outstanding choice. When paired with a single, high-power amplifier, it becomes an all-inclusive sound system. The resultant system will be competent of reinforcing bass and kick drum. Also, it will be able to perform in the music clubs and other such venues.
- In the PRX425 JBL DJ speaker, there are dual 15″ woofers to deliver high-power capacity and enlarged low-frequency performance
- Excellent portability is guarantee through two glass-fill nylon handles equips with rubber grip.
The JBL DJ speakers aptly represents the brand value and reliability for different applications. To fulfill the casual music listening needs as well as professional needs, any of these speakers are worth the money spent.