Whenever a gamer starts to look out for accessories like gaming speakers, they make sure they make the best pick within their budget for the most optimum performance. Thus, a compilation of the top best gaming speakers in 2020 has made its way for those thrill-seekers. For gaming, usually lows are required and crisp highs are needed while mids are much often left out. Thus, we have kept in mind both the price and sound factors. In some cases, the factor of custom LED lights has greatly been a part of a gamer’s enjoyment. Be it a big explosion causing a boom on your speaker or a simple laugh of the devil in a supernatural RPG, we have it all covered with these best gaming speakers in 2020.
For now, let us take a look at the best gaming speakers in 2020.
Read more about Best Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- Reviews of the Best Gaming Speakers in 2020
- Best Gaming Speakers – Top Choices
- 7. Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 2.1 PC Computer Gaming Speaker System
- 6. Razer Nommo Chroma
- 5. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers
- 4. GOgroove 2MX LED Computer Speakers
- 3. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker
- 2. GOgroove BassPULSE
- 1. Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System
Reviews of the Best Gaming Speakers in 2020
Best Gaming Speakers – Top Choices
7. Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 2.1 PC Computer Gaming Speaker System
The Creative Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 is mainly designed to blow you off your seats. The design of the speakers is very standard. It’s nothing posh and made of wood. The setup is very easy. The lighting system comes in 5 colors. The volume puck has ease of sound-color adjustment
- Design: The speaker set comes with a subwoofer and two satellites. The subwoofer is a big cube while the two satellites look like two bricks standing vertically.
- Connectivity: It uses a standard 2.1 connecting system.
- Sound: The sound quality is overall impressive and game worthy.
- Light System: Ambient lighting.
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.7 x 7.8 inches for the satellites, 8.7 x10.2 x 12 inches for the subwoofer.
- Total Output Power: 60 Watts.
- Frequency Response: It ranges from 55 to 20000 Hz.
- You can expect a very impressive sound quality during gameplay.
- The connectivity is very flexible.
- Short aux cable.
- High mids are numb.
6. Razer Nommo Chroma
The Razer Nommo Chroma is a compact designed, low costing speaker that has a unique lamp-like design. The right speaker has all the controls. The RGB puck can set any color tone and effect. The sound quality is very much gamer oriented.
- Design: The speakers come in the shape of a lamp like a stand with a driver mounted on top of it facing towards the front.
- Connectivity: It uses aux and USB connections.
- Sound: The lows are boosted, highs are crisp and mids are fairly clear.
- Total Nominal Output Power: 77 Watts
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.5 x 8.7 inches.
- Weight: It weighs around 6.5 lbs.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20000 Hz
- RGB LED: The speaker uses LED effects with an array of colors.
- You get a unique design.
- The balance is perfect for gamers.
- The speakers have no tweeters except the Pro version.
- The frequency response is limited.
5. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers
The Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers are a very compact set of gaming speakers and it’s worth buying them. It is because of the elegant design with a silvery matte finish, and the control pad gets you going in no time. The sound quality is above average to most, but some consider it mediocre.
- Design: The speaker set comes in three pieces, two satellites and a subwoofer. The subwoofer comes in the shape of a cube. The two satellites come in the shape of bricks.
- Connectivity: It uses 2 RCAs and an auxiliary system.
- Sound: The mids, highs and lows are all mediocre.
- Total Output Power: 40 Watt
- Max Output Power: 80 Watt
- Dimensions: The satellites are 4.3 x 3.5 x 7.6 inches and it’s 9.1 x 6.2 x 9.1 inches for the subwoofer.
- Weight: The satellites and subwoofer weigh 21.2 ounces and 5.5 lbs respectively.
- The design is compact.
- The speakers provide Bluetooth connectivity.
- Not very impressive sound.
- The Bluetooth connectivity requires buying an adapter.
Also, check out on Best Gaming Earphones
4. GOgroove 2MX LED Computer Speakers
The GOgroove 2MX LED Computer Speakers are one of the smallest gaming speakers on the list. The speakers come in a shiny black body made of plastic, with a foamy bottom and an LED base.
- Design: The speaker comes in a pair in the shape of a semicircular back and a flat front plane with a driver set in the front. They come in black colored bodies with a single LED color at the base.
- Connectivity: It uses an aux connecting port.
- Sound: Mediocre highs, mids and lows.
- Total Output Power: 4.8 Watts
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 4 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: It weighs about 20 ounces
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz to 20000 Hz
- LED lights: Colorful LED base
- The size is very compact.
- The USB powered setup cuts off a lot of hassle, something many users have loved about these speakers.
- Not the best quality sound with subpar bass support.
- The plastic build looks cheap to some.
3. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker
The Genius SW-G2.1 2000 comes with enough controls and impressive bass for gaming and distorted highs. The design in the center of the subwoofer glows. The amp is mounted with controls.
- Design: The speakers come in two pairs, a pair of satellites, a subwoofer and an amplifier. The subwoofer is the shape of a cube. The amplifier looks like a book and the satellites look like triangular small boxes.
- Connectivity: The speakers use aux and RCA connections.
- Sound: Distorted highs and impressive bass.
- Total Nominal Output Power: 45 Watt
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 6.1 x 7.0 inches for the satellites, 2.2 x 3.6 x 6.1 for the amplifier, 9.9 x 9.3 x 9.2 for the subwoofer.
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz to 20000 Hz
- LED: It has a blue LED illumination system.
- Easy setup
- Good bass
- Connection caps not present.
- Not audiophile quality.
Don’t forget to check out Best Virtual Reality Gaming Headset in 2020
2. GOgroove BassPULSE
The GOgroove BassPULSE is another premium version of gaming speakers from GOgroove. The subwoofer is pretty attractive looking with controls mounted while the satellites are mounted with a plastic plane that glows in LED. The low mids are boxed, the lows boom a lot and the highs work fine.
- Design: The speaker set comprises of the subwoofer and two satellites. The subwoofer looks like a brick while the satellites look like two slim crests with the tweeters placed at an angle set by the plane it rests on.
- Connectivity: It uses a 2.1 channel PC speaker system.
- Sound: The highs are really clear.
- Total Nominal Output Power: 17 Watt
- Max Output Power: 34 Watt
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 7.4 inches for the satellites, 4.3 x 9.1 x 9.4 for the subwoofer.
- Weight: 5.51 lbs
- You will be happy with the price you pay for the sound.
- The light setup is very impressive.
- Not an impressive bass output.
- The build quality feels very cheap.
1. Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System
The Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System is the second last in this list due to the good-to-go wooden design and sound quality. The control pad has a bass knob alongside necessary buttons.
- Design: The speakers come in a set of three with two satellites and one subwoofer. The subwoofer comes in the shape of an elongated cube while the two satellites look like thick plastic sheets.
- Connectivity: It runs a 2.1 channel PC speaker system.
- Sound: The bass output is muddy while the mids and highs are mediocre.
- Total Nominal Output Power: 30 Watt
- Max Output Power: 62 Watt
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.8 x 10 inches for the satellites, 7.5 x 7.5 x 8 inches for the subwoofer.
- Purchasers of this product all agree that you will be very happy with the sound output and the price.
- The control pad makes usage easy.
- The bass at full volume becomes muddy.
- The satellites have an imbalanced base.
In the end, all that can be said is that putting up with all the factors for a superior gaming speaker is surely not a piece of cake. Other than Kratos, Razer and Ballista, the designs and customizations were barely tweaked for gaming. The only reason GOgroove BassPULSE is present in this list is that of its efforts to make gaming speakers compact while the only reason to place the Klipsch speakers above all and the best in the list is due to the wireless facilities it also provides. Although the Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers have the same feature, it comes as an extension that requires payment to be delivered with the package.
Thus, it is not entirely a part of the real package. This list does indeed conclude speakers more inclined for gaming and not for audiophiles.
- Top 10 Best Computer Speakers in 2020
- Best Floor Standing Speakers in 2020
- Top 10 Best Cheap Speakers in 2020