There are DJ speakers that will never let you down. If it is for club business, they will have your back. If you are to DJ at a party too, you will not disappoint your fans. There are multiple choices with different features and models. As you approach either of them, you are likely to fall in love with them.
However, not all the DJ speakers will have your back in such a great way. That is why you need to choose wisely. With our help, you can get the real value for your money. We have researched extensively. The results are the top 10 best DJ speakers in 2019.
Check out on Best JBL DJ Speaker
Reviews of the Top 10 Best DJ Speakers in 2019
10. Harmony Audio HA-V10P
Harmony audio DJ speakers have everything that you need for productive output. This is a ten venue 2-way passive pa speaker handling the peak of 300w and RMS of 300 watts. Its sensitively features 92.3D.B while frequently response ranges between 50HZ and 18KHZ. The inputs include two quarter-inch jack and two speakers on connected in parallel series. Those DJ speakers have an enclosure made from 1/2HD plywood material covered with a high-quality black carpet. It can hold 80HM
- Woofer cone made of paper
- Long lasting woofer cloth for outer cover
- Copper voice coil of 5 inches
- Steel basket to put in the speakers after use.
- The product is ideal for not only experts but also beginners.
- The bass is not loud enough.
9. Rockville RSG12
Rockville RSG is a 12” venue 3-way passive PA DJ speakers with the capacity of 1000 watts and an output of 80 hm. This gives you cool music through it pro audio woofer with filtered noise. The input includes 12” low-frequency woofer, high-efficiency piezo bullet tweeters, high-efficiency compression horn tweeter to compile a true full music. These speakers produce an unbelievable amount of power of 1000 watts peak, 750 watts program power and 500 watt RMS power. The 6002 magnets ensure that you get the expected power.
- Three piezo 3” bullet tweeters to filter unnecessary noise to bring the best sound.
- One high-efficiency piezo compression horn for sound improvement.
- Pole-mountable and rubber isolation feet for sturdy set-up.
- Speaker back with the speaker on and parallel connections
- Ergonomic recessed handles with front steel grille.
- They are excellent at a remarkable price of our affordability
- These speakers are suitable for beginners who are starting the DJ career
- Lows are not pronounced
- Highs are a little brittle
8. Rockville RPG12
Rockville RPG 12 is yet another brand of DJ speakers with clear and soft sound. This is a12” powered active systems with an output of 800 watts peak. It is program power 400 watts while RMS power amounts of 200 watts. This sound system has high power throw of 12” woofer with 2.5 aluminum voice for the incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. The frequency response ranges between 40Hz and 20 kHz maximum SPL at 1w/1m is 125 dB peak and 122dB while continued.
- Superior high power two-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system ideal for live sound as well as playback applications
- Compact and high weight DJ speakers for clear audible sound even at highest SPL
- Built in USB input and SD input for retrieving your stored music
- Produce clear and boomy bass.
- Can be connected to a DJ controller directly.
- Cannot work with the non-powered
7. Behringer Eurolive F1220D
Behringer Eurolive F122D DJ speakers make your function lively and entertaining. These speakers are 12” powered with bi-amped power configuration. The low-frequency drive size is 12” while the high-frequency drive is 3”. The power amp of the speaker is 250 watts with the input of two XLR and the output of one XLR when considering the frequency range this system starts with 45Hz all the way 20 KHz. That is one of the clear and lauded sounds ever met.
- Enclosed in a robust wooden box well designed for the decency of your DJ speaker.
- Mountain poles with 1.37” socket and flow wedges for stability and confidence.
- Lightweight of the only 23.6Lbs for easy portability and set up.
- A convenient size of 9.4”×19.7”×11.9” for compactness and economized storage
- Highly performing speakers at a considerable low price for high quality with affordability
- It has built in amp so no need of extra one.
- Cannot work outside the USA unless you get a setup transformer from the USA to get 240V.
6. BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B112D
Behringer Eurolive B112D is another apparatus for your music industry with very high performance as DJ speaker. It is a 12” powered speaker with bi-amped power configuration. When you look at the driver size, the low frequency is 12” while the high frequency features 1.35 inches. Considering the power amplification, you get the low frequency manning 700w and the high frequency being 300W. That sums up to the total power of 1000watts. This speaker has the input of 2XLR or 2TRS combo whichever you decide to use with an output of 1XLR. The frequency range is between 50Hz and 20 kHz with a crossover frequency of 2.8 KHz and sensitivity of -10 dB.
- Plastic enclosure material for durability and lightweight
- Pole mount with 1.37” socket and floor wedge.
- The considerable size of 13.4”x10.6”x22.4” compactness and storage.
- Lightweight of 27.1
- LBS for convenient carry and setup
- Great speaker, great sound not too heavy but easy to adjust.
- Can also be mounted to the wall or ceiling without stains
- Comes with one speaker unlike others that with two.
5. Electro-Voice ZLX-12P
ZLX_12P is a 12” powered DJ speaker with a light weight of 15.6 kg. It is specially designed to give you both power and performance. The measurements are 14.02”×14.02”×24.02” with the input of 2XLR and TRS combo Jack. The frequency rate of the speaker is 50Hz to 20 kHz and -10dB. This item has a wave coverage of -6dB and 90° horizontal and -6dB at 60° vertical.
- Polypropylene composite enclosure material for lightweight and durability.
- 18 gauge steel with black powder coat grille for total protection of the speaker.
- Compact size for storage and easy setup.
- The high power rating of 1000w for incredible sound.
- Lightweight speakers with recessed handles for even distribution of its weight
- Enough bass thus no need for an additional
- Does not have Bluetooth to deliver or receive sounds from other corners.
4. JBL EON610 Portable 10″
EON 610is a 10”two-way several purpose self-powered self-reinforcement DJ speakers. These speakers have a maximum SPL output of 124 dB with frequency ranging between 52Hz and 20 KHz which is -10dB. On the other side of frequency response, these speakers manage between 60Hz and 20 KHz. The power rating adds up to 1000watts peak from the 700w low frequency and 300w high frequency. This product features the weight of only 11.79kg to become a lightweight speaker.
- Class D amplifier design for quality and value.
- The high power rating of peak and continuous for best sounds.
- Convenient dimension for compatibility and storage size.
- Lightweight for easy to use portable system ideal for musicians and sound providers.
- Plastic made a speaker for durable and rust free sound system.
- Great sound, great design, and lightweight quality speakers.
- No way to limit the audio output, therefore, there is portability of blowing the speakers if you are not careful.
3. BEHRINGER EUROPORT PPA500BT
Another product from Behringer is Europort EPS 500MP3 DJ speakers. The EPS DJ speakers is a great name in the world of music and public gathering. The system has a 500watt powered mixer ideal for sound mixing music. With the great power, these speakers have incredible sonic performance while the suffer lightweight promotes easy portability. You can use reverb or wireless option depending on your choice.
- 500watts powered mixer for sound improvement and rich sound.
- Two speakers for a balanced sound and music for sonic performance.
- Great power for the great performance of your DJ speaker.
- Detachable sound mixer for easy positioning and access of your speakers.
- Compatible with Behringer subwoofer without strains
- They come ready for speaker stand and therefore no need for additional mounting brackets.
- It uses only the powered monitors, unlike others that use passive ones.
Check this out to see more about Behringer Europort PPA500BT
2. Bose S1 Pro
This is an ultra-compact 8-channel public address system with two speakers and MP3 players. It also has a detachable 500watt produced mixer. The frequency response of this product is #3dB from 62Hz and 17KH. Nominal dispersion is 120° horizontally by 50° vertically. The maximum SPL at 1m is 103dB as the peak. This whole system bears only 7.1kg during the packing.
- Small speakers with ultra-high output sound to work whenever you are any time
- Lightweight, portable enclosure for effortless transportation to the place of work.
- Convenient carry handle for portability and easy movement with this item
- Rechargeable lithium ion to perform where there is no access to power
- It is compatible with Behringer subwoofer without difficulties.
- Come ready for speakers stands and therefore no need for additional mounting brackets
- It uses only the powered monitors, unlike others that use passive ones.
1. RCF Evox 12
RCF Evox 12 Is an active 1400watt portable 2way DJ speakers giving you the music that your ears cannot afford not to trap. It has the power amplification of 1400w with maximum SPL of 130dB. These strong speakers have a frequency response ranging between 40Hz and 20 KHz. The horizontal coverage angle of these speakers is 90° while vertical coverage is 30°. The input connectors are XLR male jack with its counterpart XLR female jack for output connectors. The input sensitivity reads -2dBu/+4dBu.
- Innovative DSP processing to come up with the best-filtered sound
- Pole-mountable speakers for safety and wonderful positioning
- 90”×39” somehow titled power control.
- Easy to set and to transport public address system speaker
- 8×4” neodymium full range woofer.
- Compact enclosure for a small speaker with high output
- Lightweight speakers for easy carry and set-up
- Comes equipped with all you need to get started.
- Speakers’ covers are not included, unlike others which come with speaker covers.
Look no further for the most worthy DJ speakers. The above list ensures that you get something worth each penny. It also makes sure that you know what you are confident of what you are taking home. Therefore, do not hesitate to consider it to get a great DJ speaker that your fans will appreciate.
- Top 10 Best in-Ceiling Speakers in 2019
- Best Monitor Speakers in 2019
- Top 10 Best Tower Speakers in 2019