Computer Microphones are of different brands with different specifications. Nonetheless, with the right information on how to choose the Best Computer Microphones that suit your needs, the whole process can be a walk in the park. When you are out shopping for the best computer microphones, you will come across different types of microphones selling at different prices. There is a considerable volume of specifications to check, and each model comes with its specification that differs with the next.
These specifications can leave you with little or no information of what exactly you want in a computer microphone. Nonetheless, the following list of top ten best computer microphones is ideal and should come in handy the next time you go shopping for the perfect mic. Be sure to read it to the end, as it will enable you to make the right choice when the time comes.
You can also check out this: Best Wireless Security Cameras of 2019
- Reviews of the Top 10 Best Computer Microphones in 2019
- 10. Upgrade Computer Microphones, NEWHAODI PC Microphone
- 9. TONOR PC Microphone Computer Condenser Studio Mic 3.5mm
- 8. USB Microphone, Fifine Plug &Play Home Studio
- 7. Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone
- 6. Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
- 5. Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome)
- 4. Blue Snowball USB Microphone (Textured White)
- 3. Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone (Gray)
- 2. Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Silver
- 1. Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Reviews of the Top 10 Best Computer Microphones in 2019
10. Upgrade Computer Microphones, NEWHAODI PC Microphone
This is the best computer microphone you can get in the market today. It works perfectly with various operating systems such as Desktop, MacBook, Notepad, Mobile phone, and an IPad. The omnidirectional computer microphone captures a premium quality sound and is designed to isolate the main sound by its sponge cover and filter out background sounds.
- Has an upgraded sensor that picks voice very well.
- It is a simple play and plug microphone.
- Comes in a flexible and mute button design
- Backed by 100% money back if it fails to deliver as described
- Backed by warranty
9. TONOR PC Microphone Computer Condenser Studio Mic 3.5mm
This is the best computer microphones today, and it comes with a unique stand mechanism. It has a mini rotating head, which moves up to 360 degrees and can tilt up to a right angle. If you want, you can conveniently keep it standing with its mini desktop tripod, which the microphone comes with it.
- This play and plug computer microphone is portable.
- Backed by a warranty of a year and a refund within two months
- In case it does not suit your needs your foot for the cost of returning the microphone
- It comes with a 3.5mm stereo plug that fits most computers and other devices.
8. USB Microphone, Fifine Plug &Play Home Studio
FiFINE TECHNOLOGY inspires this computer microphone. It lets you plug the microphone onto to any USB port and then select the mic as your input in your software settings. After this, you are ready to start recording your audios. Works perfectly with both Mac and Windows OS and requires no software to install.
- Cancels out the unwanted noise and pick the main sound.
- Has a smooth and flat frequency response of 50 Hz up to 16 KHz
- Let’s you record audio directly to your computer.
- It provides a wide range of frequency response for a clear and transparent sound.
- Weighs 1.06 pounds
7. Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone
This best computer microphones you can ever get on the market today is also a great choice. It comes with a Floureon BM-800 microphone kits comprising of the condenser microphone, pop filter, and stands. A 1-year warranty also backs it upon purchase.
- It can reduce handling noise.
- The frequency response ensures that you only capture quality sound.
- It is powered by 48V phantom power
- The mic weighs 3.9 pounds
- Its dimensions are 17 x 11 x 4 inches
6. Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
The Samson Go Mic Portable USB mic can extend to wherever you want it to. It can expand to the diverse line of USB microphone. It remains the best computer microphones as it can clip on your laptop computer while recording. This microphone is perfect recording podcasts, music as well as field recordings.
- Perfect for Windows and MacBook and requires no installation software.
- Comes with a switchable cardioid
- It is 16-bit, 44.1 kHz resolution mic.
- Frequency response ranges from the frequency response of 20Hz to 18 kHz.
- Comes with a carry case, USB cable, and a cable clip
5. Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome)
This microphone is the best choice if you want to replace your microphone but not your headphones. It is the perfect choice for recording audio into your computer. Also, it is ideal for your home studio as it delivers studio –level quality. You can use it for online voice chats too.
- Has a large 25 millimeters diaphragm
- It is a USB condenser mic
- You can use it with iPad via the Camera Connection Kit or Apple’s Lightning USB camera
- Resolution of 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz
- Its frequency response of 20Hz to 20 kHz
- It comes with a 1/8 inches jack pin for no-latency monitoring.
4. Blue Snowball USB Microphone (Textured White)
The Blue Microphone’s Snowball is the best computer microphones as it lets you create studio-quality audios. This mic is a small USB microphone with topnotch sound capture qualities. The mic produces a scrips sound, clean and clear recording which are free from distortions or feedback.
- It comes in a plug and play design and requires no software for installation.
- Produces professional studio quality audio
- It is compatible with both MacBook and Windows computers.
- It comes in a unique two-capsule design.
- The mic has switchable mic patterns for vast recording applications.
Check this out if you are looking for Blue Snowball USB Microphone
3. Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone (Gray)
This grey MV5 computer mic was created for those with a story to tell. It was engineered with all the convenience in mind. You can either make it stand tall on the desk, or better still detach the mic for maximum increased portability.
- The microphone is perfect for IPad, iPod, and iPhone devices. It is certified to be connected directly to all iOS devices without the need for a connection kit or adapter.
- Available with up to 3 DSP modes including Instrument, Flat and Vocals
- The mic applies to gain automatically. Also, it automatically uses the EQ, compression as well as the Limiting function.
- Has a built-in headphone output that lets you monitor in real-time
- It provides best, in-class sound.
- Comes in either gray with black foam or black with red foam
- Backed by warranty
2. Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Silver
This yeti USB computer microphones are sure to create unmatched recordings directly in your computer. This microphone uses its tri-capsule technology to produce topnotch quality recording despite the environment. The mic features up to 4 different recording patterns which include, recording music, instrumentals, interviews and a mode for podcasts.
- It has multiple pattern selection such as bidirectional, omnidirectional, cardioid and stereo
- The mic comes with the mute button, gain control, and zero-latency headphone output.
- Ideal for studio recordings and also internet voice chats
- It is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X and higher.
- It weighs 4.5 ounces
- Product dimensions are 5 x 5.5 x 10 inches
1. Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The AT2020USB comes with a USB output, and this best computer microphones are the appropriate one for digitally capturing not only music but also acoustic audio with the aid of software. What is even fascinating is that this microphone by Audio-Technica comes with a unique serial number that identifies each product and in case, upon ordering one, it does not arrive, the shipping company may have to register the serial number with the loss or theft database to curb the resale or fraudulent use of the mic.
- This condenser mic comes with a USB output to digitally record audio.
- Has a topnotch A/D converter with 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate, 16 bit for better sound quality
- It has a headphone jack with volume controls.
- It comes with mix controls to allow you to bend the mic signals as well as pre-recorded audios.
- Comes with a high output internal headphone amplifier, which delivers topnotch sound clarity
Shopping for the best computer microphones can never be the most natural thing on earth. You will be bombarded by varying microphone specifications and features as to be confused on what to pick and what not to. Remember, the elements dictate how the microphone will deliver. It is also important to consider the pros and cons of each before committing to buy one. We hope the above review will help you make the appropriate decision when choosing the best computer microphones in 2019.
Related Posts :