Top 10 Best 250cc Motorcycles In 2021
Do you want the wind in your hair and zip past tailbacks? You need the best 250cc motorcycles to achieve this. You can park it with ease, and it offers you an economic journey to get from A to B. Furthermore, they are perfect for short commute times and cost next to nothing. Pick your scooter here today and start enjoying your trips to work, the beach, and the gym.
Best 250cc Motorcycles Review
10. Smart Dealsnow
The Apollo dirt bike comes with a standard manual clutch and available in a midnight black color. The motorcycle needs assembly with the handlebar, rear shock, and front wheel. The height of the seat is 36.6-inches, with a ground clearance of 11-inches. However, the bike is not carb approved for people living in California.
- Awesome bike for the price
- Excellent power
- The stock tires ride well
- Convenient electric start
- You will need to wrench a bit
Also check this: Top 10 Best Gas Powered Scooters In 2021
9 .Hawk 250 Enduro Street Motorcycle
For high performance and stylish 250cc motorcycle, the Hawk comes to mind. The exhaust has an elegant design to enhance performance and style. The bikes equipped with a front 80/100-21 and rear 110/100-18 fat tires. You get more traction with the big wheels and offer a comfortable ride.
- Stylish and outstanding performance
- Made for dirt track riding
- Comfortable motocross seat with a low profile
- Requires some assembly from the handlebar brackets, brakes, number plate, wheels, and fender
8. FAREAST Sports Style Street Motorcycle
The 250cc motorcycle comes with a five-speed manual transmission. When you buy the bike, you do have some part assembly and the carbs not approved for California buyers. You can buy it in four colors to fit in with your lifestyle and needs.
- Single Cylinder 4-stroke engine
- Designed with five-speed manual transmission
- Significant front hydraulic front suspension
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- Upright seating
- Equipped with 17-inch DOT tires
- Some assembly needed and not CARB approved in specific states
7. X-PRO Pit Bike
For a deluxe motorcycle, we have another model from X-PRO here. While it does not have a 250cc Motorcycles, it is equipped with a 50cc engine. You get a five-speed transmission for a quick start, and it has 17-inch front and rear tires.
- Designed with a five-speed transmission
- Equipped with 17-inch front and rear tires with outstanding traction
- Excellent rider control and comfort
- Assembly needed and can differ from one model to another
6. X-PRO Dirt/Street Bike
Do you want a motorcycle you can use on dirt and street roads? Then we have the solution for you the X-Pro equipped with a 229cc motor. As with the other models, this one also has a five-speed manual transmission with broad front and rear tires.
- Designed with a five-speed manual transmission
- Equipped with front 90/90-19 and rear 110/90-17 tires
- Has excellent traction for street and off-road riding
- Comes with a front hydraulic disc brake
- Large headlight
- Rear drum brakes
- Some assembly needed
5. Lifan Gas Powered Motorcycle
While not a 250cc motorcycles, the Lifan has a 200cc motor, and you get it with a handgrip, gloves, and sunglasses. The bike is ideal for tailgating and great for street riding as well.
- Has a sporty design with six-speed manual transmission
- The top speed is 75 miles per hour
- Comes with a two-year powertrain warranty
- Equipped with a four-stroke engine
- Incredible gas mileage
- Fully assembled
- None Noted
You must see this: Best Mountain Bikes For 2021
4. SYX MOTO Mini Dirt Bike
Now, if you already have a 250cc motorcycles and want to get your kid one as well, we have this mini dirt bike here. The two-stroke 50cc bike is great for off-road riding and fully automatic.
- Great beginners bike
- Two-stroke engine
- Reaches 30 miles per hour
- Max weight capacity is 160lbs
- Equipped with a fuel tank
- Durable front and rear disc brakes
- Fully automated
- Needs assembly
3. X-Pro Quad Bike
Instead of riding with a 250cc motorcycles, why not get on this 125cc quad bike from X-Pro. The bike has an automatic transmission with reverse for handling by young users.
- Automatic transmission with reverse
- Big front and rear tires
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Comfortable riding
- Assembly needed and may not come with rear racks
2. X-Pro Moped Scooter
If you prefer not riding a 250cc motorcycle, why not tries the moped scooter from X-Pro. The 150cc fully automated bike is easy to ride with the twist throttle.
- 150cc Gas powered motor
- Fully automatic transmission
- Equipped with 12-inch front and rear DOT tires
- Has a rear shock suspension system
- Free-maintenance battery
- Needs some assembly
1. X-Pro Thunder Quad Bike
The quad bike has a powerful four-stroke engine with an excellent turning radius. The spindle assembly is outstanding and comes with remote control and speed governor.
- Powerful 125cc four-stroke engine
- Safe and secure operation control made for kids
- Steel casting swing arm with spindle
- Wireless remote cut off with speed governor for safety
- LED headlight
- Suitable for kids and not adults to ride
Don’t forget to check this: Top 10 Best Electric Dirt Bikes In 2021
Whether you want the best 250cc motorcycle, quad bike, or scooter, you can find one here with us. Each model has unique features for on and off-road use. You can even find one available here for your kid to ride.